One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   80s movie naked tied so a statue (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=209803)

orangebear4 05-09-2017 11:25 AM

80s movie naked tied so a statue

Does anyone remember this? It was posted in another thread and I can't get it out of my mind. Sounds like a great scene.

I saw years ago a movie where a arrogant female policeofficer that was taking to young girls she didn't treat nice was suddenly taken as hostage by a friend of them.
In the next scene one of the girls got revenge on her as she was left in her village handcuffed naked to a statue of a naked man,her face against the cock of the statue.
Then the people leave the church and you see as they laugh when they see her butt naked tied there.
You could see her from naked from behind, her butt and everything.
I think it was an 80s movie.
Does someone know the name of the movie and movies with similar scenes?

chris.teamhound 05-11-2017 04:32 PM

i too would like to see this!

Someone has got to know what this is!

bo9911 07-05-2019 10:40 PM

Movie Scene

Hey I commissioned a photo series depicting this scene, the Artist added much more to the story line to make it a six part series it's actualyl really good. You can find it at humiliationcove on Deviantart! Enjoy

ultravioletdreams 07-06-2019 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bo9911 (Post 2765203)
Hey I commissioned a photo series depicting this scene, the Artist added much more to the story line to make it a six part series it's actualyl really good. You can find it at humiliationcove on Deviantart! Enjoy

Would it be possible for you to post the pics? Everything over on Deviantart has a watermark on it, but, presumably since you commissioned the work, you own it and could post it? Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

sirseph 07-06-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultravioletdreams (Post 2765279)
Would it be possible for you to post the pics? Everything over on Deviantart has a watermark on it, but, presumably since you commissioned the work, you own it and could post it? Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Actually, and forgive me for barging in, unless the purchase included a Transfer of Copyright as part of the sale the artist still owns the distribution rights. The patron can show it and/or sell that unique piece to others, but they don't have the legal right to copy it, distribute it, or license it. That's why art dealers will always ask for a COA (Certificate Of Authenticity) to show ownership before they buy anything. Think of it like the title of a car in that it documents the sale history. So the patron needs the permission of the artist to distribute copies such as posting it on the internet. This is made clear in both the Berne Convention and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) enforced by the U.S. and the E.U.

ultravioletdreams 07-07-2019 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirseph (Post 2765414)
Actually, and forgive me for barging in, unless the purchase included a Transfer of Copyright as part of the sale the artist still owns the distribution rights. The patron can show it and/or sell that unique piece to others, but they don't have the legal right to copy it, distribute it, or license it. That's why art dealers will always ask for a COA (Certificate Of Authenticity) to show ownership before they buy anything. Think of it like the title of a car in that it documents the sale history. So the patron needs the permission of the artist to distribute copies such as posting it on the internet. This is made clear in both the Berne Convention and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) enforced by the U.S. and the E.U.

You would obviously know more about it than I do.

I guess I'm used to doing "work made for hire" so it tends to work differently in that context, but I'm obviously incorrect in this instance.

I suppose, upon more careful examination of the art in question, the discussion is moot anyway because the work itself is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works License. But that doesn't really get around the watermark rule on the forums.

I guess maybe the more pressing question is: how is this movie scene well known enough that people are commission work based on it and yet nobody knows the name of the movie?