One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Why Do We Show Our Wives Naked? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=123717)

scouty 01-15-2012 03:06 PM

Why Do We Show Our Wives Naked?

is it for the compliments? Not for me. I'm happy if people like her body but that's not why I have done it. For me it's something undefinable - maybe the control of being able to. I like pictures best when the woman is standing naked looking at the camera - not in a 'sexy' shot but just a look of 'here I am naked'. I also get enjoyment showing a close friend. I think it's a bonding thing - and maybe a bit of balance of power too. He's physically shorter and heavier than my wife.. but he's seen her naked - that's the balance of power (at least for him) and I like having a secret to bond with him over. I guess we all have our reasons.

wired 01-15-2012 04:22 PM

WHY?

It's a major turn on for me when I get comments about her but when I post her pics and get very few comments I lose interest in posting them, I have a great wife who is very sexy and hope to post her pics for a long time.

rickandsuzy 01-15-2012 04:38 PM

for me

its a huge turn on. I lover taking pics of my wife and getting her to model all her outfits I like. I would love if people made comments or had requests or wanted to know intimate details about her but no such luck as yet

wired 01-15-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickandsuzy (Post 1121803)
its a huge turn on. I lover taking pics of my wife and getting her to model all her outfits I like. I would love if people made comments or had requests or wanted to know intimate details about her but no such luck as yet

Yes request would be great too, and I also love finding her pics posted by others.

Sacho 01-15-2012 09:18 PM

Does all of your wives know that you post ?? I find it a big turn on ... I hope she dont kill me when / if she finds out.. :eek:

scouty 01-15-2012 09:44 PM

not dedgredation for me.. I couls post pics that are more that way but I don't. It's more about giving others knowledge of her than degrading her in any way

cfag 01-17-2012 03:15 AM

First of all, my wife doesn't know and would be horrified. Secondly she is not in the first flush of youth and her body will not appeal to many. Thirdly it's that sense of degradation/humiliation as mentioned before and the thrill that I set her up with - I would add, the same system of capturing other females who either stay over or use the toilet.

stevezr1 01-17-2012 11:08 AM

I think it's the "trophy wife syndrome". Is there such a thing? There is now!

Also, I agree that there may be facet of exhibitionism involved, not necessarily on her part, but mine. That is, since we are a couple, I'd be showing off the "wife" part of us. But I guess that's really what "trophy wife syndrome" is anyway...

wired 01-18-2012 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveZR1 (Post 1123396)
I think it's the "trophy wife syndrome". Is there such a thing? There is now!

Also, I agree that there may be facet of exhibitionism involved, not necessarily on her part, but mine. That is, since we are a couple, I'd be showing off the "wife" part of us. But I guess that's really what "trophy wife syndrome" is anyway...

yeah i agree

boblinda 01-18-2012 07:04 AM

I think there's an element of masochism -I know I used to be extremely possessive of her.
One time we found a guy had been spying on us from a hotel roof and I imagined what a turn on it must have been for him. I could picture myself in his place and since then I have experienced a vicarious thrill imagining being the guys looking at my wife.
An added thrill is having told her about posting and knowing that she knows what goes on..........yes I guess it's weird!