One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   what strange things has your woman used to masterbate with ? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=213365)

daskers 08-31-2017 12:14 PM

what strange things has your woman used to masterbate with ?

When married to my first wife I came home one time and she was on the bed with fishnet stalkings on with her legs wide spread useing a crowbar on herself. It was strange, but she was always a bit out there.

postnit4u 08-31-2017 01:09 PM

"I like the shape"

1 Attachment(s)
Once, when my wife was looking at my cologne bottles she remarked "I like the shape." I used the cologne at a later time and could understand why the cap had so much residue under it. Later she let me in on the fact that she had been "using" it.

nudony 08-31-2017 03:19 PM

My knee. I wasn't in the mood for sex but my wife was horny. She started blowing me but it wasn't going anywhere. Limp dick syndrome.

Out of frustration she sat up, grabbed my leg and started grinding on my patella, using it like a sybian. Weird. When she came she just rolled over and ignored me.

She could be passive-agressive that way.

sheepie 08-31-2017 04:29 PM

try this one ladies

1 Attachment(s)
use face cloth to cushion and hit the right spot..awesome awesome climaxes!!

shoeripoff6 08-31-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daskers (Post 2496558)
When married to my first wife I came home one time and she was on the bed with fishnet stalkings on with her legs wide spread useing a crowbar on herself. It was strange, but she was always a bit out there.

I guess she must have had a very tight pussy :D

Omega88 01-05-2018 04:29 PM

Years ago had a GF who was horny pretty much all of the time. At some point we had a discussion about how she took care of things when she was alone. At first she said she did nothing, but after a while admitted she would masterbate. Of course, asked for details... She finally said she had used her bedpost since she was in jr high school and would just grind on that. Asked her to show me, and after some cajoling she did, fully clothed wearing corduroy pants, start pushing herself against the footboard post on her bed. No real movement, just pressing. After a couple minutes her breathing increased, held her breath for a couple seconds and it was over. I said "that was it??" being dissapointed there were no screams of passion or anything more overt, and she said yep, that's it. Fortunately, she was much more animated when we were in bed [or wherever] together. ;)

Sharis 01-05-2018 04:44 PM

Holly

Not really strange but I have a video of my wife using her can of hairspray to get herself to orgasm. I will attach it later

stenxyz1 01-05-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bj7769 (Post 2559401)

anyhow, we were in Colorado after skiing and drinking a few years back getting ready to go out. she was taking a hot bath and horny i was trying to get her to play with herself. she said "give me that flower vase." there was a 10" long square shaped flower vase bigger at bottom flaring to smaller at the top. she took it and i handed her baby oil and she covered it in baby oil. she is small frame, tight pussy, thin, workouts and runs all the time. she gently pulled her pussy lips apart and start slowly inserting in while i took pictures one after another. she finally leaned back spread her legs and pushed it all but about 1" into her...she then started rocking it in and out of her and had a screaming orgasm. i have a picture of her with mouth wide open O shaped screaming but i can't show her face....very unusual and entertaining. the only other thing kind of different is one time we were in hotel room and she fucked herself to orgasm with a corona bottle. she told me as young teen most of here friends and her used anything from tooth brushes to hair brushes to fuck themselves. she has only had 5 men tops

The picture won't come up on my computer. Can you please repost?

Sharis 01-06-2018 12:13 AM

Holly

1 Attachment(s)
My wife with her hairspray can as promised

britrob 01-06-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheepie (Post 2496675)
use face cloth to cushion and hit the right spot..awesome awesome climaxes!!

what number grit was she using? lol :-) gets rid of the stubble too