One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pedro's rather odd video uploads... (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=233499)

Pedro the Fisherman 03-08-2020 10:25 AM

Pedro's rather odd video uploads...

1 Attachment(s)
Realising that I haven't been contributing much recently, I thought I'd create this thread. I'll be uploading stuff from various memory sticks and HD I have around the place. They follow no pattern, except me thinking they were worth hanging on to. Expect to find nude beaches, nude performance and film clips...with nudes! You get the picture.

I'll start of with a film clip about a stage play featuring the gorgeous Caro Lenssen nude on stage, except for blue paint.

Pedro the Fisherman 03-08-2020 10:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A German stage play, with delightful actresses Lore Brunner and Jessica Frueh ice skating and singing...in see thru costumes, with nothing underneath!

Pedro the Fisherman 03-08-2020 10:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This (at one time) was one of the most sort after clips of a stage play on our forum. A very well known actress from Belgium (name disguised in the clip title) taking part in a stage play and doing something 'most unexpected' shall we say.

Pedro the Fisherman 03-08-2020 12:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Short and poor quality, but one of my all time favourite opera clips. Soprano Sybylle Elhert sings fully nude and centre stage in this performance. Oh to have a longer and better quality clip.

Pedro the Fisherman 03-08-2020 01:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another opera and great nudity from three bona-fide opera singers of a Rigoletto opera at the Royal Covent Garden in London. Witches are always a good excuse for nudity, but these singers are also full figured and wear nothing other than a tie on merkin. Shame about the merkin, but lots of voluptuous flesh on display. Credit to the original 'capper' at an old NOS forum, from 2008.

Pedro the Fisherman 03-08-2020 01:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Naked run from the dim and distant past, but worth a look!

Pedro the Fisherman 03-08-2020 01:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just realised the Rigoletto is not the clip described! This is it...Wagner from ROH London in 2006.

Pedro the Fisherman 03-09-2020 11:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
One of my favourite (of my own!) videos, a gorgeous young female getting herself caught up in her own hair, as she strips naked with her equally pretty friend.

Pedro the Fisherman 03-09-2020 11:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
During my time in Spain I would visit the nude beach, in the expectation of coming across a 'Holy Grail' in my eyes. Young college age girls, clearly visiting the nude beach as some sort of 'dare'. These two videos are of just one of those occasions. They didn't happen often, so I hope you enjoy them.

Pedro the Fisherman 03-09-2020 11:36 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Two clips from a long dead forum, featuring once ever-present UK TV hosts Trinny and Susanna. They rounded a group of Brits to strip on a hillside for mainstream television. One extra buzz for me is the very brief appearance of an old female friend. Never saw her nude 'in the flesh' so seeing here is a nice bonus.
The stars also strip, although they don't reveal as much as the volunteers.