One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateur Videos - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Blowjobs and Such (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=184316)

boster 02-14-2015 02:25 PM

Blowjobs and Such

2 Attachment(s)
I love this cute, curly-haired brunette, the way she plays with his dick for a while before digging in and giving him a nice long blowjob.

boster 02-14-2015 02:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This short video shows the guy jacking off with his girl ready to catch the load. When some of it lands on her face, she cleans it up with her finger.

exotic_echo 02-16-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boster (Post 1948526)
This short video shows the guy jacking off with his girl ready to catch the load. When some of it lands on her face, she cleans it up with her finger.

Her taking off her bra was worth the price of admission! Wow!

boster 03-28-2015 03:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I like this long-haired brunette. She's cute, and seems a bit uncertain. But she licks the tip and sucks some, and a minute later he unloads, mostly in her mouth. It's not real clear that she swallows, but it's probably reasonable to assume she does. (I left the title as it was when I got the file.)

Enjoy.

-boster

boster 03-28-2015 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In this one, it's just unloading time. He goes for long-distance, and she gets some on her chest and some in her mouth. I don't know whether she really does enjoy the flavor, but she does really seem to be turned on by the cum.

Enjoy.

-boster

boster 04-26-2015 10:48 AM

sl*t Sucking

2 Attachment(s)
In this video, it's a cute, topless, long-haired girl working on her boyfriend's cock for several minutes. In the end, she sucks him dry, but quickly shows him her catch before swallowing it.

boster 04-26-2015 10:50 AM

Pretty Brunette

2 Attachment(s)
In this one, a pretty brunette sucks cocks for a while. Gets fucked from behind for a bit. Then it's back to the real job. He unloads in her mouth. She shows him her load and then it's down the hatch.

boster 05-13-2015 05:32 PM

Parisian Delight

2 Attachment(s)
This is a fun one. Two tourists, in some city like Paris. Right by a bridge, with people walking by, they find a sort-of secluded spot, and she gives him a hummer. (She's really hot, but the way.) When he's done, he cums mostly in her mouth, with a sweet little trail of cum from her mouth to her chin. She swallows what's in her mouth, then stands up and walks around with the remainder still on her chin. Sweet! Gotta love a girl like that.

boster 05-13-2015 05:37 PM

Hardware Store

2 Attachment(s)
This one is a little like the last one. Beautiful girl (blonde, this time) in a public place (a hardware store) plays the skin flute where anyone could walk by and catch them. When she brings him to fruition, some cum goes in her mouth and down her throat, but some pastes her face and she leaves it there when she gets up and begins walking through the store.

boster 05-13-2015 05:40 PM

A Mouthload

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a quick video of a guy lovingly depositing his load into a chick's mouth. She's a spitter, and slowly dribbles the mess over her chin and down on to her shirt. Here's what actually got my attention: SHE is the one who posted this on another forum.

naughtymelinda 05-15-2015 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Kneeling lady outdoors demonstrates how she earned her MFA degree.

naughtymelinda 05-15-2015 03:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another MFA displays her skills

PhilB69 05-18-2015 02:30 PM

Wife working hubby's cock

4 Attachment(s)
....well!

naughtymelinda 05-22-2015 01:01 PM

Jenn and Rob

2 Attachment(s)
Jenn services Rob's cock and deep throats it too

ppdevaaris 05-22-2015 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naughtymelinda (Post 2001433)
Another MFA displays her skills

The lack of screenshots is a bummer, but this video is fantastic.

thebiginch 05-23-2015 02:14 PM

Blonde fake tits BJ

5 Attachment(s)

shnowballs 05-23-2015 07:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a funny one I found on another site.

You'd think there are only two options for the lady at the end of a blowjob: spit or swallow? This one invents a third: scared!

tafer2uk 06-01-2015 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shnowballs (Post 2006362)
Here's a funny one I found on another site.

You'd think there are only two options for the lady at the end of a blowjob: spit or swallow? This one invents a third: scared!

Lol, I saw this on another site and posted a comment in a similar vein. She could single handedly destroy the 'Essex girl' reputation.

thebiginch 06-04-2015 01:41 PM

Mature blonde sucks cock

5 Attachment(s)
Nice job

naughtymelinda 06-07-2015 04:30 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Various POV blow jobs.

dirtyharry11 06-08-2015 08:03 AM

Jeanne

2 Attachment(s)
My wife does give a Great Blowjob. :D

boster 06-15-2015 02:06 PM

Hot British Babe Swallows

2 Attachment(s)
This good lucking, short-haired British babe says early on that she's hungry for spunk. She gives a nice POV performance, and in the end she shows off the load she caught, then swallows it down. Sweet!

boster 06-15-2015 02:10 PM

Hot Blonde Babe - Nice POV

2 Attachment(s)
This hot blonde babe with an awesome body gives her man a nice, long blow job. She's beautiful, with great tits. The camera work isn't the best, but in the end you can still see cum landing on her tongue (and some going wayward), and I'm pretty sure she swallows what she's caught. Then, she does a little cleanup with her finger, transferring the goo to her mouth. What a girl!

DerChef 06-16-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boster (Post 2000312)
This is a fun one. Two tourists, in some city like Paris. Right by a bridge, with people walking by, they find a sort-of secluded spot, and she gives him a hummer. (She's really hot, but the way.) When he's done, he cums mostly in her mouth, with a sweet little trail of cum from her mouth to her chin. She swallows what's in her mouth, then stands up and walks around with the remainder still on her chin. Sweet! Gotta love a girl like that.

This is in Berlin

naughtymelinda 06-19-2015 11:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mostly POV deep throat BJ.

boster 06-27-2015 11:25 AM

Cum Walk

3 Attachment(s)
Here's another cum walk. Cute girl (looks kind of like Taylor Swft), happily receiving a facial. Gets her face frosted very nicely. Then she gets up, and you see she's dressed very nicely, like she's going to Tiffany's or something. And she walks around a store with her facial.

boster 06-27-2015 11:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here we have a cute brunette, topless, on her back, giving her good friend a hand job, occasionally treating him to some sucking. She's got nice boobs, and it's fun to watch them shake side to side as she jerks him off. In the end, he unloads into her mouth. What a girl!

thebiginch 06-27-2015 12:04 PM

Mature give BJ to Chubby man

5 Attachment(s)
Gets a nice facial for her efforts

thebiginch 06-29-2015 05:03 PM

Homemade Cock Sucker

5 Attachment(s)

boster 07-09-2015 12:41 PM

Cute Blonde BJ

2 Attachment(s)
Now we have a cute and happy blonde giving her boyfriend a quick hummer. Nice POV. She looks him (or us) in the eye from time to time, and seems happy when he cums in her mouth. Some of it falls out, but she appears to swallow some of it--happily.

boster 07-09-2015 12:45 PM

Ebony Beauty

2 Attachment(s)
Next we have a hot girl sucking on a big rod for several minutes. Sometimes she's the one in control, and sometimes he's fucking her mouth. She seems to like it, however it's done. When he cums, the first blast is on her face, and she quickly takes him into her mouth to catch the rest. Love it!

jake dog 07-11-2015 06:38 AM

icing

2 Attachment(s)
Like a cinnamon bun. Short but sweet.

Adam013 07-11-2015 08:06 AM

Above capture

1 Attachment(s)
screen shot of above vid by Jake

jake dog 07-11-2015 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam013 (Post 2037782)
screen shot of above vid by Jake

Thanks Adam. Not sure why mine came up as an attachment this time.

boster 07-14-2015 03:44 PM

4 Attachment(s)
This is a nice one. This hot girl steps into the shower with her boyfriend. She's wearing a loose, white top which shows some side boob and--of course--gets wet. She gets on her knees and spend 16 minutes pumping his iron. She does a GREAT job. She deep throats. She keeps it wet (the shower helps with this). She looks us in the eye from time to time. And when it's time to unload, she catches some of it with her mouth. We don't see it, but I choose to believe she swallowed what she caught.

And she's beautiful, too. What a great way to start the day!

boster 07-23-2015 10:45 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Gotta give credit to e4rleb1rd for introducing me to this one. He posted this on his thread (here).

This girl has a tumb1r thread (here). She loves her man, loves making him cum, loves being naked, and loves posting pictures. She's petite and cute, and has at least a little interest in some kink.

She spends 9 minutes working him over. Most of it is blowjob, with some handjob thrown in as well. In the end, we don't see him cum, so I'm not sure if he didn't cum, or if he blew it in her mouth and she immediately swallowed it, or if it's there and I just don't see it. (I like the swallow option best.) In any case, she's got some skills and is happy to share.

-boster

cash23 07-23-2015 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boster (Post 2045274)
Gotta give credit to e4rleb1rd for introducing me to this one. He posted this on his thread (here).

This girl has a tumb1r thread (here). She loves her man, loves making him cum, loves being naked, and loves posting pictures. She's petite and cute, and has at least a little interest in some kink.

She spends 9 minutes working him over. Most of it is blowjob, with some handjob thrown in as well. In the end, we don't see him cum, so I'm not sure if he didn't cum, or if he blew it in her mouth and she immediately swallowed it, or if it's there and I just don't see it. (I like the swallow option best.) In any case, she's got some skills and is happy to share.

-boster

Not sure I get what you're doing . . .

e4rleb1rd posted this vid earlier this week on his thread.

Which is where we all saw it. And downloaded it.

You (sort of) renamed it and reposted it on your own thread. While thanking e4rleb1rd for finding it in the first place.

Why not just thank e4rleb1rd on his thread and not waste bandwidth and time?

boster 07-23-2015 11:34 AM

Beach Blowjob

3 Attachment(s)
This couple walks onto a secluded beach and she gets right to work. She gets on her knees, pulls out his junk, and starts a sucking session. She's cute, good, and she enjoys it. After about 15 minutes, she's rewarded with a facial, which she takes with a smile on her face.

Nice!

-boster

boster 07-23-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cash23 (Post 2045295)
Not sure I get what you're doing . . .

e4rleb1rd posted this vid earlier this week on his thread.

Which is where we all saw it. And downloaded it.

You (sort of) renamed it and reposted it on your own thread. While thanking e4rleb1rd for finding it in the first place.

Why not just thank e4rleb1rd on his thread and not waste bandwidth and time?

I'm sorry my approach isn't working for you. I hope you find some good stuff to download, whether it's in my thread or somewhere else.

-boster

boster 07-23-2015 12:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A real quick one here. This cutie is sitting up for most of the clip, waiting for the blast from her partner's cock. When he starts to spray, she leans in to suck on him for a bit, then goes back to sitting up. She takes some of his man goo in her hand and spreads it over her chest. What a sweetie!

-boster