One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Advice (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=228080)

MoleKing 04-13-2019 11:56 AM

Advice

Hi All,

I'm looking for some advice - I'm going away with my wife in a couple of weeks for my birthday. She has said that as it's my 40th, she'll make it special. ;)

Now for the last 15 years she's been quite the prude, so have never really done anything adventurous.
She's already mentioned that she assumes she won't be wearing knickers on the trip as she knows I have a fantasy of her being exposed.

We have role played in the bedroom a couple of times about someone seeing up her skirt, or her not properly closing the door to a dressingroom and someone watching her.

Now, what I'm looking for is some ideas for what I can try to get her to do whilst we are away. I'm looking to have a range of ideas so I can judge how into it she gets and step it up accordingly.

We are staying in a hotel and going out for a meal about an hour from home. She is pretty lightweight with alcohol, so hoping I can loosen her reserve as well.

Any ideas would be appreciated - and if I manage to do them, and IF I can get a photo of it, then it goes without saying I will share them here.

Thanks
MK

peelthemdown 04-13-2019 08:43 PM

Your wife is an absolute beginner, by the sound of it, so she needs to feel secure and comfortable, and as much as possible in control, as possible.

Just to help us with suggestions: which country are you from, and what are the laws like there with regard to public nudity?

And what would you consider to be a massive achievement for your wife, and turn on for you?

For example, would going to somewhere with a nude beach, and having her see how far she dares to go (topless, fully naked but hidden away in your own space, walking topless up and down the beach, walking fully naked up and down the beach, displaying herself open legged and not caring who sees...) be something that you could put to her?

peelthemdown 04-13-2019 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peelthemdown (Post 2739538)
Your wife is an absolute beginner, by the sound of it, so she needs to feel secure and comfortable, and as much as possible in control, as possible.

Just to help us with suggestions: which country are you from, and what are the laws like there with regard to public nudity?

And what would you consider to be a massive achievement for your wife, and turn on for you?

For example, would going to somewhere with a nude beach, and having her see how far she dares to go (topless, fully naked but hidden away in your own space, walking topless up and down the beach, walking fully naked up and down the beach, displaying herself open legged and not caring who sees...) be something that you could put to her?

Oh, and does she know that you have posted this here?

Would you dare show her and let her read the replies?

And maybe reply to them herself as well as you replying?

MoleKing 04-14-2019 06:23 AM

Advice

hi Peeldown,

We are in the UK.
There wont be any beaches where we are going, so nudism is out.

She is new to it all, so whilst im hopeful, im not expecting too much.
I want to try to get her to flash me in a crowded bar, maybe flash someone else.

If we get a hotel room on a lower floor, maybe leave the curtains open - that sort of thing. Probably a bit tame for here, but for me, it would be so hot to see her do something like this after all these years.

Duran Duran 04-14-2019 06:55 AM

One of the most important things is to make sure the build up is all good.
So that means from first thing in the morning when you wake up, make sure she has a good time. Don't do anything that will cause her to get frustrated with you. If you're running late etc, it doesn't matter. Go with the flow of the date.

After a couple of drinks at dinner, I'd say she'll be ready to try something. Hopefully you won't be eating something too heavy!

Not really sure what she wants to do, or you want her to do, but here are a few ideas...

1. On the way home perhaps you get her to go topless or get her to pleasure herself in the car.
2. If you go to a bar after dinner then a top that shows a little and she doesn't wear a bra.
3. get her naked at the window of the hotel or on the balcony.

All are mild fun, but good starting points.

tobenida 04-14-2019 07:00 AM

The very fact she hasn't got any underwear on is enough to create a spark but yeah I reckon not actually looking for opportunities and just to see what happens spontaneously is the way forward, simple situations is so easy, like sitting on the back seat of a bus but actually in the middle facing the gangway with her legs slightly apart, or on a park bench or similar where it faces a path etc, wearing hold ups as easier to expose and still be titillating, doing the exact opposite of what she would normally do, eg being more lax with getting out of a car, getting off a chair where normally legs are kept together, just to get maximum exposure without looking like you're getting maximum exposure and just to people watch whilst you do it.
My partner and I went to a seaside airshow and so went on the beach, it was hot too and stupidly she wore hold ups - she was complaining of the heat and the sand getting everywhere so I said well take them off then, we were sitting on the beach and of course everyone was facing forward towards the sea and so not many could see, maybe more so from the side (she had a knee length dress on) but she didn't think twice on doing it, what I'm trying to say is the simple things are often the most horny...
Good luck!

rednose 04-14-2019 08:17 AM

My Advice

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoleKing (Post 2739415)
Hi All,

I'm looking for some advice - I'm going away with my wife in a couple of weeks for my birthday. She has said that as it's my 40th, she'll make it special. ;)

Now for the last 15 years she's been quite the prude, so have never really done anything adventurous.
She's already mentioned that she assumes she won't be wearing knickers on the trip as she knows I have a fantasy of her being exposed.

We have role played in the bedroom a couple of times about someone seeing up her skirt, or her not properly closing the door to a dressingroom and someone watching her.

Now, what I'm looking for is some ideas for what I can try to get her to do whilst we are away. I'm looking to have a range of ideas so I can judge how into it she gets and step it up accordingly.

We are staying in a hotel and going out for a meal about an hour from home. She is pretty lightweight with alcohol, so hoping I can loosen her reserve as well.

Any ideas would be appreciated - and if I manage to do them, and IF I can get a photo of it, then it goes without saying I will share them here.

Thanks
MK

Living with the same type of wife.....Take all the advice from this page, prepare to be dissapointed.

DiegoJames 04-14-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoleKing (Post 2739658)
hi Peeldown,

There wont be any beaches where we are going, so nudism is out.

Naturism isn't dependent on a beach.

Some form of nude experience in nature (a wood, beside a lake, hill-walking, etc) is entirely possible. If she's unsure of herself, with no nude-in-public experience, asking for a few photos while out in nature is do-able. Get her to dress suitably (nude under a long coat) and when in a wood somewhere, ask her to open it up for you to take a photo. Walk with it open. Then take it off for a photo. Then walk holding her coat. All low key, low risk nude in public exercises, and possible in the UK where the weather (wind/rain at this time of year) is the only potential enemy.

MoleKing 04-14-2019 10:03 AM

thanks

Not really sure what she wants to do, or you want her to do, but here are a few ideas...

1. On the way home perhaps you get her to go topless or get her to pleasure herself in the car.
2. If you go to a bar after dinner then a top that shows a little and she doesn't wear a bra.
3. get her naked at the window of the hotel or on the balcony.

All are mild fun, but good starting points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks -
1) knowing her, topless in the car wouldnt be an option, and there is no way she'll pleasure herself in public (tto nervous)

2) I would love her to wear a top that gapes a bit. She is self concious about her breasts sagging, so not wearing a bra may be a tricky sell.

3) Going naked in hotel room might be an option - but she would need to be able to maintain innocence (as if she didnt know anyone could see

Thanks for the advice

MoleKing 04-14-2019 10:13 AM

thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobenida (Post 2739661)
The very fact she hasn't got any underwear on is enough to create a spark but yeah I reckon not actually looking for opportunities and just to see what happens spontaneously is the way forward, simple situations is so easy, like sitting on the back seat of a bus but actually in the middle facing the gangway with her legs slightly apart, or on a park bench or similar where it faces a path etc, wearing hold ups as easier to expose and still be titillating, doing the exact opposite of what she would normally do, eg being more lax with getting out of a car, getting off a chair where normally legs are kept together, just to get maximum exposure without looking like you're getting maximum exposure and just to people watch whilst you do it.
Good luck!

Good idea.
I was thinking on getting a cab back to the hotel, so she could carelessly get in and flash the driver