One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Unintentional Uploads (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=182900)

Slick 12-28-2014 12:37 PM

Unintentional Uploads

1 Attachment(s)
Hoping to build on this thread. Add if you have any!

Slick

glass 12-29-2014 01:20 AM

Great concept for a thread. I hope it catches on.

jc666 12-29-2014 07:33 AM

Would private photographs uploaded to a woman's Facebook account from her hacked computer be appropriate?

I have one with a pretty funny and desperate conversation going on between a 40something mother and two sons in the comments section but as it's arguably hardcore (she'd just received a facial) the mods would no doubt delete it.

PhilB69 12-29-2014 08:23 AM

Why not :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jc666 (Post 1920774)
Would private photographs uploaded to a woman's Facebook account from her hacked computer be appropriate?

I have one with a pretty funny and desperate conversation going on between a 40something mother and two sons in the comments section but as it's arguably hardcore (she'd just received a facial) the mods would no doubt delete it.

Give a go :D

Cormac 12-29-2014 09:47 AM

Quote:

why not post it over in the HC section? ;)

southrn500 12-29-2014 04:59 PM

Puzzled

Quote:

She's having a conversation with her sons about receiving a facial ? :eek:

Uberwald 12-29-2014 07:50 PM

the Oh My girl

1 Attachment(s)
A while ago i saw a friend post on facebook. It was something like "does anyone know how to delete pictures from facebook?"

Obviously it got my attention.

I immediately sent her a message giving her advice on how to fix whatever problem she was having... NOT.

Quickly scouring through her recent pictures, I didn't see anything that looked off. So I looked again, this time in pictures OF her, not ones she'd posted. Bingo! It was her in little panties and a button-down shirt, and nothing else. She had a friend with her who was dressed the same way. And they were outside, on a suburban street! Her comment: "oh my".

If I recall correctly, the answer to her question was, "If you didn't post it, you have to ask the person who posted it to take it down," and her response was, "Meh." Was she really that cavalier about it?

Answer: yup. The picture is still up. See below :). "oh my" girl is the one on the left.

jc666 12-29-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southrn500 (Post 1921136)
She's having a conversation with her sons about receiving a facial ? :eek:

No, someone's hacked her computer, found a photo of her kneeling on the floor smiling at the camera having just been on receiving end of a facial and uploaded it to her Facebook. One of her sons finds it and quality internet drama ensues in the picture comments as she is not only shamed but also arranges for one of them to go home and delete the photo from here profile.

89xMan 12-30-2014 04:11 PM

I swear I'm going somewhere with this...

This girl I used to have a huge crush on was a bridesmaid in a wedding and all of them got booty shorts with their names on them. The girls all took a selfie together. She told me this, but of course, she didn't show me.
However, her sister-in-law accidentally uploaded the pic for her banner for, like, 5 seconds.

I'm so pissed! I would have given my left nut to snag that photo!

JanniR 12-31-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jc666 (Post 1921272)
No, someone's hacked her computer, found a photo of her kneeling on the floor smiling at the camera having just been on receiving end of a facial and uploaded it to her Facebook. One of her sons finds it and quality internet drama ensues in the picture comments as she is not only shamed but also arranges for one of them to go home and delete the photo from here profile.

Sorry, but I think that is a faked setup. The picture was part of a set and then someone added the conversation to the side of it. It's still hot as a fantasy scenario though.