One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   naked players (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=12250)

rickmadden 02-20-2005 02:02 PM

naked players

2 Attachment(s)
from hbo-as requested

video 2 of 3 that I have

videos 1 and 3 are too big to upload here (13 and 16 megs)-Alex, can I send these to you first?

Fango 02-20-2005 02:08 PM

Thank you thank you thank you! I have been looking for clips of this show for a long time! Regarding the other two videos, besides uploading them to the FTP server (It might take Alex a while to get them on the board, as the board will be closed for a while soon and he may not have time to get to it before then), you can either compress them into WMV files using Windows Movie Maker or convert them to AVI and use the DIVX codec.

Fango

rickmadden 02-20-2005 03:44 PM

will post another tomorrow

OK, cool, hadn't thought of that. I'll change the big files over to divx...they didn't appear to lose much quality. I'm over my limit today, so I will post part 1 tomorrow and 3 the next day.

therocket 02-21-2005 12:14 PM

Thanks!

Look forward to more of these!

Cheers!

scanlon187 02-21-2005 01:23 PM

that is great, I have HBO and have never seent that - what show is it from?
thanks

rickmadden 02-21-2005 02:49 PM

last two parts

4 Attachment(s)
Here's the other two videos I have...converted to divx

I think the name of the show was "naked players" ....it was about pranks played in public by naked girls. Quality viewing! It was a few years ago when I made these, so its probably not on anymore.

hotjupiterepoch 08-11-2010 11:56 PM

I just want to say Thank You with a capital T and a capital Y for these Naked Players clips, especially the sexy nude photographer. This blew my mind when I saw it on HBO about ten years ago. I had it on tape, then lost the tape and it wouldn't matter now because I haven't had a VCR in years. I tried finding this show on DVD or something, but evidently HBO is ashamed of it - maybe they lost their tape, too - and it's nowhere to be found. I even remember her sassy southern accent as she scolds the married couple for not being "professional" as she tries to snap their anniversary pictures in her birthday suit. What gorgeous buns she had, too. She has that whole, "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you walk away" thing going on. Incredible stuff, and proof that it doesn't have to be hardcore to be stimulating. This is a new member saying thank you.

KarlMalone 08-12-2010 03:40 PM

Surely there are more clips? They had to have had more sketches than this.

Leadfingers 08-13-2010 02:35 AM

Why is the board going to be down?

moparnut 08-13-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leadfingers (Post 752508)
Why is the board going to be down?

That post was from February of 2005.