One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   striptease (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=79215)

mplsmorgan2 11-24-2016 07:07 AM

5 in honor of National Sardines Day

10 Attachment(s)
Seriously, it’s National Sardines Day. Screw turkey, go for the sardines. And in honor of this sacred holiday, I thought I’d temporarily come out of my self-imposed Stripping video retirement, to throw 5 more up here.
  1. carpenters + bush” We definitely don’t have enough stripping to Carpenters songs. And we MOST definitely don’t have enough stripping with bush!
  2. Puffy nipple college girl strips” Very cute, but what the hell’s up with 2 pairs of underwear? Although I do think the polka dot ones are cute.
  3. TCC Strip Tease” Once again, glasses DO NOT make a girl look nerdy. This one’s sexy as hell!
  4. teases-you-while-dancing-and-stripping” MAN you can get off just looking at the hip action. Even fully clothed!
  5. Whose dog tags are they?” What I want to know is if those are her dog tags or her boyfriends?

codyman 11-24-2016 07:42 AM

thanks boss

roadking2007 11-24-2016 10:58 PM

TCC

How I would love to lick your butthole!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mplsmorgan2 (Post 2332823)
Seriously, it’s National Sardines Day. Screw turkey, go for the sardines. And in honor of this sacred holiday, I thought I’d temporarily come out of my self-imposed Stripping video retirement, to throw 5 more up here.
  1. carpenters + bush” We definitely don’t have enough stripping to Carpenters songs. And we MOST definitely don’t have enough stripping with bush!
  2. Puffy nipple college girl strips” Very cute, but what the hell’s up with 2 pairs of underwear? Although I do think the polka dot ones are cute.
  3. TCC Strip Tease” Once again, glasses DO NOT make a girl look nerdy. This one’s sexy as hell!
  4. teases-you-while-dancing-and-stripping” MAN you can get off just looking at the hip action. Even fully clothed!
  5. Whose dog tags are they?” What I want to know is if those are her dog tags or her boyfriends?

that1guy 11-26-2016 07:38 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quick, very amateur strip. I love those boobs and bush.

mplsmorgan2 12-24-2016 08:36 AM

5 in honor of National Chocolate Day

10 Attachment(s)
“What?” you say! If it were any holiday, wouldn’t it be Christmas Eve?
But no! Today, December 24, is National Chocolate Day [albeit somewhat controversial. Other sources have identified different days.]

I LIKE chocolate, so in honor of the holiday, I am adding 5 to the striptease collection.
  1. blonde bedroom strip” Gotta admit, one of things I love about this clip is the sweet smile at the end.
  2. Odd yet intriguing” First thing I like is when she jumps when her cat makes a noise. Second is how this is not just about stripping but ALSO about un-stripping. Third is, she’s going out dressed like that???
  3. Talked into stripping” This is obviously a bit dated (check out the bush, big undies, & vid quality) but I think it’s great. I apologize if you have all seen it before. But she’s stripping to figure skating!!! Right when she takes her shirt off, you hear this big climactic music and “that set’s it up for the rest of the men’s short program!” Here’s my theory. He said, sure I’ll watch figure skating IF you strip and let me film it.”
  4. teens kate and nika strip for the video” Obviously some kind of commercial endeavor, but I had to post it. I don’t recall seeing it before. Obviously not explicit, but amazingly cute.
  5. Virginia State teens giving head” There is NO truth in this advertising. You will see no one giving or receiving head. You WILL see a very cute, natural girl stripping. Weird part is she covers her tits while we see her nether regions.

myspeedtouch 12-27-2016 02:05 PM

Indian College Call Taking it all off...

1 Attachment(s)
Briefly posted on youtube... and requested at https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...ostcount=10996 ...

Smiling Indian College Girl taking it all off... slowly...

jayjaydee1 01-25-2017 03:01 PM

A strip and dance from Mandy, UK

3 Attachment(s)
A short strip and (slightly eccentric) dance from UK Mandy

jayjaydee1 01-25-2017 06:36 PM

Another strip by Mandy, UK

3 Attachment(s)
Another strip by Mandy - better dancing this time

jayjaydee1 01-25-2017 06:49 PM

Third strip (of three) by Mandy, UK

3 Attachment(s)
The third (of three) strips by Mandy, UK