One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Friend staring & touching wife’s tits (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=220523)

Esandes 03-14-2018 09:22 PM

Friend staring & touching wife’s tits

3 Attachment(s)
So here is a thread to talk about experiences I have recently had with my wife and friends. Also I would like some feedback and ideas. Maybe even some help in interpreting the extent of what occurred in these photos. I was hanging out with my wife and a friend of ours recently and he wouldn’t stop looking at her boobs! Not in a bad way... I kind of liked it so it was fun for the night. She even joked and said he’s looking at “me” what should I do? Later on we discussed making sure to try to flaunt them a little bit to see what he would do and if she wanted she could give him a hard time about it!

After a while at the bars (he was caught looking about three or four times and we all laughed) we went back to our place. He continued to let his eyes wander and so I said (without her permission) if you are going to look so much you should just touch them ... the following pics are what happened

I have spent a lot of time looking at these pics to see how much he actually touched. Did he touch her Nipple? Or just get close?
I read into every small detail in the pics so I am hoping to have others help me read what to think!!! These pics are in order of how things went!

I am planning to try this again soon and would like some input on how to move the situation foreward.

nudony 03-15-2018 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esandes (Post 2594479)
I have spent a lot of time looking at these pics to see how much he actually touched. Did he touch her Nipple? Or just get close?
I read into every small detail in the pics so I am hoping to have others help me read what to think!!! These pics are in order of how things went!

I am planning to try this again soon and would like some input on how to move the situation foreward.

Looks like he was being polite (as a true friend should) and not going for a full "tit grab." All he did was circle the breast with the tip of his fingers.

The closest I ever came was with a nudist friend. Obviously my wife was naked at the time. This friend grabbed my wife for a hug; and whether he did it on purpose or not, as he grabbed her his hand went up and got a hold of her titty. It was brief; and it didn't phase her at all, nor me for that matter. Obviously when the breasts are completely exposed, this kind of thing is more likely to happen.

If your wife is not in the habit of going topless, the next best thing would probably be going braless with a deep cleavage revealing top. If her boob slips out you could ask your friend to tuck it back in for you. Then he would actually have to grab her tit to put i back in place. All this obviously if she's game.

Esandes 03-15-2018 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by road_warrior92 (Post 2594504)
Sounds like a fun night ! Musta been hot seeing your friend touch her tits. Hard to know if he got nipple what did your wife say?

Was it a playful joke or did she like it? If so - should be easy to replicate again on another night out. Maybe low cut top, no bra for easy access.

Thanks! She didn’t say anything she just looked at me with a smirk. I am thinking you are right that a similar encounter with looser and Less clothing should be a good step foreword.

Esandes 03-15-2018 03:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by nudony (Post 2594525)
Looks like he was being polite (as a true friend should) and not going for a full "tit grab." All he did was circle the breast with the tip of his fingers.

The closest I ever came was with a nudist friend. Obviously my wife was naked at the time. This friend grabbed my wife for a hug; and whether he did it on purpose or not, as he grabbed her his hand went up and got a hold of her titty. It was brief; and it didn't phase her at all, nor me for that matter. Obviously when the breasts are completely exposed, this kind of thing is more likely to happen.

If your wife is not in the habit of going topless, the next best thing would probably be going braless with a deep cleavage revealing top. If her boob slips out you could ask your friend to tuck it back in for you. Then he would actually have to grab her tit to put i back in place. All this obviously if she's game.

I agree it was very respectful! I am thinking that you are right and it will have to happen with more exposure next time! I like the idea of a bare grab to put it back in. Maybe start with something like this...

HedoRocks 03-15-2018 09:27 AM

Not a friend

1 Attachment(s)
My wife has allowed a number of our friends to stare AND touch. It's all in good fun.

But, this is a story about a stranger staring and asking to touch. Couple of years ago we went to a Halloween Party at a fancy hotel in the big city. My wife dressed up as a sexy saloon girl. She had a red corset that BARELY held her in, and most of the night she was adjusting from either flashing a nipple here or there to full out boobs out. It was hilarious, and she was even good natured about it. She figured she was wearing a mask, and far from home, so who cares.

During one wardrobe malfunction, she was adjusting her corset, and in the process both of her boobs were prominently on display for a few seconds. One guy I noticed had been checking her out all night. He finally came over during this adjustment and just blurted out "Your chest is amazing, I've been watching you adjust them all night. Do you mind if I feel them?". I'm sure alcohol helped his bravery, but he seemed like a good guy, and harmless, so she said, "sure", and pushed her corset down revealing both of them. He looked dumbfounded, but reached out and felt her up for about 10 seconds, as she was smiling at me the whole time. Stupid me was so lost in that moment I didn't even think to grab a picture. He said "Thanks!, I didn't expect THAT to happen tonight!", and went on his merry way.

We passed by him a few more times that night, and he'd just smile at her knowingly. It was a great night.

Attaching a photo of her in that corset that night. You'll see why it was hard to keep them in!

nectcouple 03-15-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HedoRocks (Post 2594616)
My wife has allowed a number of our friends to stare AND touch. It's all in good fun.

That's awesome! Was the "big city" Boston, or did you travel down to NYC?

Esandes 03-15-2018 09:21 PM

Maybe try this?

1 Attachment(s)
So I have been tossing around the idea of having her show more before the opportunity arises. That way it can or could go farther. Maybe she should wear her shirt like this? Would that help?

piecenick 03-15-2018 11:51 PM

My wife had this green blouse that was very sheer, it had pockets placed over her breasts, but since she was smallish, a 34b, if a guy looked from the side he could get lucky. She generally wore it at night, mostly to parties around the community pool. One night this neighbor who was flirty with her, asked her if she would go to the clubhouse and help him make a batch of margaritas. The bar in the clubhouse was well lit, she said it was obvious he kept trying to get a good look at her nipples, of course she wouldn't have been wearing the shirt if she was shy. Finally she said "Brad, quit trying to sneak a peek, if you want to see them, just say so."

So she lifted her blouse and let Brad grope her for a few seconds, then she said "there, you've seen them and touched them, now leave me alone."

Srey 03-15-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esandes (Post 2594874)
So I have been tossing around the idea of having her show more before the opportunity arises. That way it can or could go farther. Maybe she should wear her shirt like this? Would that help?

Love the cloths idea.. if she is comfortable with it, id say go for it. What me and my wife like to do is wear sheer or lace cloths with no bra. As for me, i love to show her off but never had anybody touch her but love the idea.

Esandes 03-16-2018 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piecenick (Post 2594911)
My wife had this green blouse that was very sheer, it had pockets placed over her breasts, but since she was smallish, a 34b, if a guy looked from the side he could get lucky.

Great story! I would love to see pictures of the sheer green blouse! It’s exciting to hear the responses they can come up with when it is like “here you can have this if it will help you get over it!”