One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Prude wives (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=192547)

goodnessguy33 11-20-2015 05:58 PM

Prude wives

I am looking to connect with other guys who have a prude wife. Wives who are shy or even squeamish about sex. Also included in this category: wives who are sexier than they realize, don't notice or care that other men are looking at them, dress frumpy though they have a hot body, that sort of thing. Would like to share stories and photos, privately if necessary. Please message me. Thanks...

GRITS 11-20-2015 07:25 PM

gET RID OF THEM

They got you to marry them (legal piece of ownership paper) thru sex?... if they aren't into it, cut your loses and get rid of them.... toooo many women out there that love sex, and you don't have to marry them.:eek:

Once you die, you really don't come back for another try!! Divorce & cut your sexual frustration loses...:eek:

goodnessguy33 11-20-2015 07:30 PM

Appreciate that. Actually I'm offering a service to husbands of those types of women. Hoping to connect with people.

xlove19 11-23-2015 12:25 AM

mine as she is conservative Pakistani. when ever I try to get her out of shyness she resists strongly.

Esmith1122 11-24-2015 07:02 PM

Mine is an extremely prude wife that fits your description

sleazoid 11-24-2015 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRITS (Post 2113528)
They got you to marry them (legal piece of ownership paper) thru sex?... if they aren't into it, cut your loses and get rid of them.... toooo many women out there that love sex, and you don't have to marry them.:eek:

Once you die, you really don't come back for another try!! Divorce & cut your sexual frustration loses...:eek:

My partner isn't very adventurous at all, but I personally don't feel it's a deal breaker.

GRITS 11-25-2015 12:02 AM

divorce

4 Attachment(s)
MAybe not?? maybe theres just enough sex to get by with.......

Otherwise, someday you will die...... and die sexualy frustrated...... thats it!? nothing else...

Divorce is hard, but if your just the paycheck, and handyman, and somewone to call "my husband" , and just some guy she forced herself to give blowjobs to , too get you to marry you w/ a piece of paper of her ownership of you... and your not getting the sex you want or have tried to convince her, to try, (before you both die).... WHY are you forcing yourself to suffer like that?? Committment?, vowes?, religion?...are all structured to make a man settle for LESS in his lifetime... and if any gives you that convientand female excuse " unconditional love" and you go for it, you lose!!.. then you die.

I divorced my first wife for all of the above....she knew I was sexually adventurous, swinger, etc and she said it was ok and she even participated... but it was just her ploy to do what ever had to be done to get married... she was ok?.. but her pre-marriage attitude of, "it will always be great blowjobs " wasn't true. So good by to you... shallow?? not really, I have a right to have a fun adventurous happy life too that I enjoy...

So unless you need your mommy to cook & clean and change diapers for you,,, cut your losses before your too old to get it up & attract nice women, ,, or you die??

If the below pics are not of your wife attitude, your going to die sexually frustrated..... get rid of her, you owe her nothing... she owes you a decent sex life of fun. Tough love!!!!

GRITS 11-25-2015 11:45 PM

Fuck You !!! Sucker!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Sucker!!!!! Ha-Ha!!

Now I don't EVER have to have sex again!!!!

captaintrips 11-26-2015 06:04 AM

Hi Grits & Grits, I'm really enjoying these images you are finding. Keep them going please. It brings a laugh to my otherwise grey, miserable, British November morning.

GRITS 11-26-2015 10:17 PM

Where in

Quote:

Originally Posted by captaintrips (Post 2116370)
Hi Grits & Grits, I'm really enjoying these images you are finding. Keep them going please. It brings a laugh to my otherwise grey, miserable, British November morning.

Where in England?? We've been there extensively...