One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fe-lix Centrefolds - The Complete Collection (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=156085)

Fango 09-13-2013 12:48 AM

Fe-lix Centrefolds - The Complete Collection

1 Attachment(s)
Long-time readers of the Naked Charity Calendars thread know what this is. Fe-lix, the student newspaper of ImpXerial CollXege LonXdon has featured a "naked calendar"-style centrefold picture, featuring either individual students or members of student clubs, in almost every issue since Fall semester 2005. Here's a collection I've compiled from the freely available archive of issues on the Fe-lix website, 133 pics in all. It includes every picture featuring at least one girl, except a couple where there was no exposure from the girls whatsoever. I've gone through every issue and actually extracted the original pictures from the PDFs, so what you're getting are the source pictures, rather than just a screengrab of the page, or even the page simply converted from PDF to JPG. It's the real deal. The process was tedious as hell, so much so that I had to take a two-month break because it was so mind-numbing, so I hope the effort is appreciated. Ultimately, I think it was worth it because this is one of the best collections of covered and Hidden Nudity ever assembled, if I do say so myself.

Enjoy

Fango

Fango 09-13-2013 12:51 AM

10 Attachment(s)
As samples, here are my 15 favorite pictures.

Enjoy

Fango

Fango 09-13-2013 12:55 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Last 5.

Enjoy

Fango

Slick 09-13-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fango (Post 1600662)
Long-time readers of the Naked Charity Calendars thread know what this is. Fe-lix, the student newspaper of ImpXerial CollXege LonXdon has featured a "naked calendar"-style centrefold picture, featuring either individual students or members of student clubs, in almost every issue since Fall semester 2005. Here's a collection I've compiled from the freely available archive of issues on the Fe-lix website, 133 pics in all. It includes every picture featuring at least one girl, except a couple where there was no exposure from the girls whatsoever. I've gone through every issue and actually extracted the original pictures from the PDFs, so what you're getting are the source pictures, rather than just a screengrab of the page, or even the page simply converted from PDF to JPG. It's the real deal. The process was tedious as hell, so much so that I had to take a two-month break because it was so mind-numbing, so I hope the effort is appreciated. Ultimately, I think it was worth it because this is one of the best collections of covered and Hidden Nudity ever assembled, if I do say so myself.

Enjoy

Fango

Fucking awesome, Fango....just awesome. Some of the best quality calendar photos I've seen yet. Thank you for taking the time to save them all, much appreciated.

Thanks again,
Slick

everytimei 09-13-2013 01:25 PM

Fango thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I had a look at a few of the pdf's in the past but just didn't have the time to look through them all for the best pics. So I can't thank you enough for doing this.

bigcat69 09-13-2013 03:11 PM

Wow thanks that was some serious effort. I looked through them all and made some suggestions as to the best ones to download on that thread, but after converting two or three over to jpgs I gave up on the effort as too tedious. Your work on this is much appreciated!

derekcantona1 09-13-2013 04:57 PM

Thanks

Thanks a bunch for this, your a legend. I got bored by the time I reached 2011.

lapeer25 09-14-2013 01:11 PM

Damn nice work Fango

jc666 09-14-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fango (Post 1600662)

Enjoy

Fango

Thanks Fango. Superb work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murperfleem (Post 1602416)
Truly impressive Fango. However, as usual, I'd need a rapidshare ( or other site) upload to actually download. I'd be terribly grateful if you did, but would be more than understanding if you couldn't. Thanks for the samples though!

Maybe I've misunderstood your comment but you simply have to click the link in Fango's first post where it says "fe-lix.zip (110.17 MB, xxx views)" and you can download the whole lot from this very thread.

extremebob 09-14-2013 08:10 PM

You can't download .rar files if you have below a certain contribution to the forum i think.