One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bizarre 80s TV (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=31619)

Lotfw 03-19-2006 07:45 PM

Bizarre 80s TV

8 Attachment(s)
This was an old show which started airing on Showtime way back when. Stand up comic John Byner
was the host of the show. It eventually moved to syndication and was shown on non pay channels many places.
I didnt watch it very much at the time. If I had known it was like this I probably would have !

Posters from many places said they often let things slip on regular tv..or things were covered shot from alternate angles.

1st. Classic airport metal detector skit (topless)
2nd. Two dancers discussing their dressing room arrangements (topless)

thefonz 03-19-2006 08:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the post!

The Bizarre show that aired on Showtime Cable TV in the 1980's was one of my favorites. On the show, more specifically the original ones on cable, did more then let things slip - they featured topless actresses in the various sketches in nearly every episode.

I have a few of these vids also from one of the peer networks out there, and attached is the video from what I believe is the 3rd preview pic up from the bottom - the one with Byner acting as a policeman who pulls over the woman in the car who is wearing the light blue tube top.

I have some of the Bizzare Eps on a VHS I picked up on ebay awhile ago, one of these years I'll get around to posting stuff from that tape as well.

gawker8 03-19-2006 08:45 PM

Loved 'em. Post more please.

Lotfw 03-19-2006 09:55 PM

DVDs

These came from two recent DVD releases. I will be uploading a bunch more vids.

fordguy2001 03-20-2006 06:23 AM

OMG! Now this brings back some memories. Super Dave Osborne and some good lookin titties.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Lotfw 03-20-2006 06:54 PM

Dvd1

6 Attachment(s)
All these so far have been from DVD1

If you see these around in the stores buy em up so they make more. Must be lots more material out there.

1.Hospital Strip - This skit I first saw on Benny Hill, later it was redone on one of the Univision shows (less nudity on both)

2.Photog screws with some topless models

Pics are previews of whats coming next...

vidpro 03-20-2006 07:59 PM

I remember this show. There was a skit where he was playing a doctor, and he had the woman remove her top while performing a check up. At the end it was apparent he didn't really need her to remove her top in order to perform the check up. So she asked, "Why did you need me to take of my top"? He replied "I didn't need you to, I just wanted to see your tits".

bencal3 03-21-2006 04:51 AM

Those are awesome!

Any chance you can post the t-shirt tearing sketch from the 03/20/2006 post? With the brunette wearing the light blue shirt saying "I was just kidding"?

thefonz 03-21-2006 08:30 AM

Yes, I was hoping you would post that one also, I actually have the "My Books" one and would love to see that other one... Thanks...

Lotfw 03-21-2006 07:22 PM

Tshirt talking

2 Attachment(s)
Strange little skits with no dialogue only what is written on the shirts (this was the 80s!)

Continue to rip off the shirts to continue the skit...until?