One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Musically Inclined Ladies (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=195076)

ILBB 02-13-2016 03:53 PM

Musically Inclined Ladies

2 Attachment(s)
A thread for ladies who play a musical instrument (other than skin flute please). I only have this clip for now, but will see if I have more tucked away that aren't watermarked.

If you actually listen to this clip, it sounds pretty good.

luke777 02-13-2016 05:25 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Three off-beat contributions:

1. The experimental cellist Theresa Wong in a naked video tribute to the late legendary "topless cellist" Charlotte Moorman -- who used to perform topless in NYC (and was arrested for it) in the 1960's. Sadly, she later died of breast cancer. For those who can't sit through 4 minutes 11 seconds of avant-garde cello weirdness, you can see Theresa's right boob at 3:25 and 3:33 - the rest features cello-hidden nudity.

2. A short clip from the 1971 film "Secret Fantasy" starring Laura Antonelli. In this scene, a man imagines the cello he is playing is actually a nude Laura.

3. Two full-bushed naked hippie girls play guitar and sing for an excruciating 4:53. The song is so bad I couldn't make it to the end.

ILBB 02-13-2016 06:52 PM

8 Attachment(s)
These are a of a cam girl who is also quite talented with the violin, I think some or all of them got edited to just have the violin parts, if I remember correctly.

ILBB 02-13-2016 07:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well, this one should be in the Howard Stern thread, but she is playing the piano. Quite a beauty, and talented too. It doesn't show in the preview, but she does get spanked a little.

crispus 02-24-2016 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
...and, on piano:

allthatjazz 02-27-2016 02:07 PM

A little piano music

4 Attachment(s)
I'm not sure if I found these on OCC or not. I've had them for a long time. Anyway, the videos are of a nude woman playing piano (and very well, I might add). She doesn't show her face, but she's nude.

ILBB 12-01-2017 12:44 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Found this at Suzy's, a performance art piece (I think). I thought she was nude looking at the preview, but there was a string I noticed after watching it, I would have downloaded it anyway since I like this kind of thing. She is really playing the instrument too. Thanks to the original poster.

ILBB 02-10-2018 12:31 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Found another from the same place. I like this one better, watched and listened too almost the entire piece. Its more about art but she knows what she is doing on the cello. Big thanks to the poster.

ILBB 02-10-2018 12:54 AM

I found the video on youtube for the post 2 above this (no. 7). If you want the original title here it is.

Syren Joey performs Naked Cello Act

ILBB 02-09-2019 12:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Don't think she knows how to play it, but a cute little video.