One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bikini pulling fight! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=3027)

McSkyy 10-13-2004 05:29 PM

Bikini pulling fight!

10 Attachment(s)
Found these on webshots. Bunch of hot girls on the beach, yanking each others bikini's. Completely unposed and not staged - and really sexy! Love girls who do this sort of thing AND post the pics!!!

Sorry for the hi-res shots, but I like to post high quality stuff.

McSkyy

McSkyy 10-13-2004 05:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
few more...

ands 10-13-2004 06:22 PM

I dont mind high quality pics/stuff !! Post more !!

dreadhead 10-13-2004 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McSkyy
Sorry for the hi-res shots, but I like to post high quality stuff.

McSkyy

This is a problem ??? :)
not in my world, post away and thanks

ygpicfinder 10-13-2004 07:07 PM

All that and not one nip slip damn. Can you post the album name ?

McSkyy 10-13-2004 08:32 PM

Posting links...

I actually was unable to post the hi-res pictures... they exceeded the allowed size for pics.

As far as the link / webshots album goes, I have posted every picture from it, and didn't save the link.

My opinion has always been that posting links to webshots albums is a bad idea - webshots owners can see how many hits a day they get... if girls like this meant for only their friends to see this, and all of a sudden they get 2000 hits in a single day, they may get freaked out and take the whole thing down. Trust me it has happened before! I like to just grab the pics and post them here, then let the hotties continue to post their stuff to webshots, unaware that they now have a few thousand new fans!!

MCSkyy

asis 10-13-2004 08:52 PM

Thanks for the links ..it was fun to see others play games also :)

miketru 10-13-2004 10:42 PM

nice post - i love when girls try to take off their friends clothes

SocialCapital 10-14-2004 03:05 AM

Awesome pics, naming tip

Thanks, McSkyy. I don't mind the hi-res shots at all. I love them! On a side note, I notice that these pics were named (possibly not by you) with numbers at the beginning. As an aid to everyone who puts such pics into directories with other pics, I would encourage not just you but everyone to consider starting the file names of series shots like these with a common term, such as "bikini fight 01" rather than "01 bikini fight," so that the images stay together in directories. McSkyy, please don't think that I'm dissing your post--it rocked mightily. This isn't about this post, but about a naming convention. Thanks again.

stony 10-14-2004 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McSkyy
I like to just grab the pics and post them here, then let the hotties continue to post their stuff to webshots, unaware that they now have a few thousand new fans!! MCSkyy

Yep, that's the best way to go for sure. Great series. :D