One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Daily Musings (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=227097)

LemonLime11 02-14-2019 12:53 AM

Daily Musings

9 Attachment(s)
On one of the other threads (I think the one entitled "Perviest Thing You've Ever Done"), one guy said that his thing was that he just wanted to see everyone naked. I fall into that same boat. For fun (and responses), I wanted to describe what I think about in a typical day--using today as an example of the typical day (most days are the same for me). Basically, the theme that plays out is that my brain is a slave to women's bodies. Note that the women in the pictures I've posted are not the specific women I met on my daily rounds, but I found pretty good approximations online of similar women similarly dressed.

I went to work in the morning and stopped off for some caffeine at one of the local gas stations, and the woman (#1) in line in front of me (in her 40s) had on a slightly revealing red top that sort of plunged so you could see just a hint of cleavage if you positioned yourself just right. My brain: "She looks good. I wonder what she looks like with her top totally down and her tits out. She's a middle-aged woman but her breasts look like they're still kinda perky. I wish I could suck on them. Gonna take a mental photograph of this for when I masturbate later."

Later: At work, one of the women I work with is a petite Asian woman (#2). Brain: "Petite, Asian women are so hot. I'd love to have sex with this girl. Would love to get her from behind and pull her hair a little bit."

Later: A redhead girl (#3) I work with who has big tits and kind of a girl-next-door look. Even when she wears formal sweaters, etc., her boobs are still obvious. Brain: "Wish I could put my cock between those tits. Would be wonderful. She is sexy as hell."

Later: Went to the library. Noticed the children's librarian (#4) is kinda hot. Brain: "Would love to hike her skirt up around her waist and have sex with her on a desk." One of my fetishes on this site is cum-on-glasses photos so any hot girl with glasses is instantly noticeable in real life.

Later: Had to do a little shopping. Went to Target and one of the cashiers, a really cute middle-aged woman (#5), rung me up and we chatted for a few seconds. Another woman I want to have sex with and will probably think about later. Noticed her wonderful tits and her long, jet black hair.

And so on throughout the day. Made a last stop at Wal-Mart. Now, if you've been to Wal-Mart, you know you're likely to run into people of all stripes, and there's a good chance you'll run into some women showing some skin. And of course I did. Took note of a rather skinny woman with a bare midriff (#6), a cute younger girl with glasses (#7), a girl with very large breasts with the brightly-colored bra visible through her shirt (#8), and an older MILF/mature woman who was really cute and who would be perfect (in homage to another thread), to splash my load over.

My overall point is that I think about women (and sex) almost constantly. I never of course let on what I'm thinking about in the back of my mind if I happen to chat with someone attractive, but the back of my brain is usually in "sex" mode. I want to see everyone naked and wonder what it would be like to have sex with everyone! I have a friend who is very specific in his taste for women, but I find all kinds of women sexy: curvy, small boobs, tall, short, long hair, short hair, women in their 20s, women in their 60s.

Anyway, I'd like to know if other guys are almost constantly thinking about sex with women they meet on their daily rounds (even if it's in the back of the mind). Chime in if you want.

DRDavenport 02-14-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonLime11 (Post 2720550)
On one of the other threads (I think the one entitled "Perviest Thing You've Ever Done"), one guy said that his thing was that he just wanted to see everyone naked.
<snip>
Anyway, I'd like to know if other guys are almost constantly thinking about sex with women they meet on their daily rounds (even if it's in the back of the mind). Chime in if you want.

You're a normal young man....

d7uncan 02-14-2019 10:40 PM

I have the same thoughts, except...

I have always had similar curiosities, with one difference. After spending years going to swinger-friendly clothing-optional motels and clubs, I can confidently translate the clothed version in front of me into what that person would look like naked. It's a great pleasure to be in that augmented reality mode in my mind's eye. The swinger community is wonderful on many levels; this is one of them.

karlhein 02-15-2019 04:57 PM

Right with you LenonLime. My wrinkle is that I spend a lot of time trying to be positioned for down blouses so that I can test out whether my imagining is accurate. Never frequent enough, but I've been rewarded enough to keep me at it. It was a great time back in the 70' in school when braless was very common, more difficult to get lucky these days.

karlhein 02-15-2019 07:47 PM

BTW, in terms of looking at clothed girls and predicting aeroela size and color and nipple shape, i guess correctly about 20 percent of the time, the other 80 percent are pleasant surprises. Talk about a no lose situation.

NoShoCo 02-16-2019 08:43 AM

Same here

Wife and I are nudists, so I get to see lots of nude women at the beaches, resorts, house parties, and cruises we go on and I still find many of them in the range you describe sexy and think about sex with them. Why not? Anyone that thinks you get bored if you see nude women all the time is wrong!

Of course I’m partial to seeing Mrs. NoShoCo walking around naked, but if the two of us are lying on deck chairs by the pool or sitting down having lunch, I’m not looking away when other nude women walk by. Like d7uncan, it is now easier to see a clothed woman and have a very good idea of how she would look nude, and I have developed the augmented reality mode, too.

stevezr1 02-17-2019 12:44 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but........

1 Attachment(s)
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think most every guy with an active libido imagines seeing every fairly attractive woman he encounters in the nude.
Granted, some might be totally obsessed with this?

I have always been interested in clothed-unclothed photos. But particularly if I stumble upon a series of photos on the internet that show clothed-unclothed pics of seemingly everyday women.

Once, a long while back I saw a series of such photos, possibly from 1950s or '60s. This could have even been from the "newsgroup" computer era. It was a series of strictly confidential photos, clothed & unclothed, that were taken at a college of female students for some reason other than art. Might have been something to do with health. I found this to be very erotic, maybe because they were supposedly strictly confidential photos. I wish I had saved, or not lost those.

I find did other similar pics through the years, wish I knew the back story behind their existence. Here is one example, file name is "posture". This is one of a series of about 70 photos each of a different woman.