One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bed Bath and Beyond? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=96477)

Fox Mulder 09-13-2010 01:00 PM

Bed Bath and Beyond?

10 Attachment(s)
Some people say they're aliens. Some people claim it's a religious cult. Others say they are just fresh from the shower. Whatever the case, they are beautiful women with towels on their heads. They're clean, they smell nice. You can decide what happens next. Got any towel headed beauties? add them to the mix!

jakegoldke 09-14-2010 12:18 AM

My Wife

1 Attachment(s)
My own contribution

Fox Mulder 09-14-2010 01:31 PM

Thank You!

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you Jake for sharing your wife's photo. She has a very lovely back and I'll bet an equally lovely front. If you can catch her a little sooner- say before she gets those pants on...you will make us voyeurs even happier! Tell her I am honored that her photo is here- and excited. Send more! Meanwhile, here's two more towel wearers...

Fox Mulder 09-15-2010 02:24 PM

Wanna Take A Bath?

8 Attachment(s)
Here are a few more clean girls for your enjoyment. Don't get 'em too sticky! Ah...on second thought, go ahead. There's still some hot water left.

Fox Mulder 09-17-2010 05:03 PM

Anyone Hiring Pole Boys?

9 Attachment(s)
Here's some more towel wearing lovelies. On an only mildly related note...Years ago, I was in a Victoria BC strip bar and there was stunning dancer on stage. She was quite talented. At the end of her set, when the music stopped, she had to walk naked around stage and retrieve the clothes she had stripped off. Then she grabbed a towel and began to wipe her sweat off the pole for the sake of the next dancer. I thought this was not such a noble exit for a talented beauty. She should have been able to dance right off the stage- and leave the clean up to someone else. I was thinking that since baseball players have bat boys, strippers should have pole boys. Some guy (like me...) could come up and gather her clothes, wipe the pole down then meet her back stage. She could tip you- let you dry her off, autograph the panties for you- or whatever. It would be a great job for a lonely retiree- or a guy like me who just loves women. Sooo...any strip club owners out there? OK...just a fantasy! :D Enjoy your dirty thoughts about the clean women with towels on their heads- and don't forget to add your own pictures!

Maturemaleinmo 09-18-2010 12:35 AM

A couple for your pleasure

6 Attachment(s)
Hope you like.

mexmeg 09-19-2010 01:44 PM

5 Attachment(s)
A true towel wearing lovely ;)

Fox Mulder 09-19-2010 02:55 PM

Thanks and a few more

10 Attachment(s)
Thanks Mexmeg for your very cute brunette post. I like her smile. Here's a few more women with towel hats...

Fox Mulder 09-19-2010 02:57 PM

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maturemaleinmo (Post 774883)
Hope you like.

Very nice healthy looking body...

Fox Mulder 09-22-2010 12:47 AM

Not Ready To Throw In The Towel

7 Attachment(s)
As long as the water heater holds up and wet hair needs a towel- the pics will keep coming...