One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Request] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc. (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=179120)

GRITS 11-10-2019 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bootsguy (Post 2800459)
So it is really possible and happens from time to time for these workers to have consensual sex with clients and even video recorded them?

I doub it.... unless your old ugly and broke and shut-in... then I guess you might??...it would be a treat.....

GRITS 11-10-2019 01:43 AM

Hewhodares

My wife dresses to tease too.....but that all w repairmen & pizza

Marlene 11-16-2019 08:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I wore this for the handyman and got a......well

Saddledrifter 07-05-2020 01:04 AM

Too inquisitive!

My wife and I were vacationing at a nude resort. Each morning we would travel down to the communal showers on foot with only our towels in hand and no clothing whatsoever. On our first trip we noticed a house right on our shower route was undergoing some remodeling project. We were struck by the fact that a relatively new, beautiful residence was undergoing a remodel so early in its life. It seemed to be a relatively large project as well. The extension of outer walls, etc. was included in this work. Each day my wife and I discussed the possibilities of what the project was to accomplish. It was mere conjecture on our part, because we had no real idea as to what the owners’ goals were. But the project did interest us and provide early morning conversation. As we passed by the project (it was only about 15’ from our morning route), I noted that although the workman were not the type that cat-call and whistle at passing women, they were men and watched intently as my naked wife walked by. There probably was a regular crew of 5 guys with sub’s that periodically stopped by and material suppliers and salesman. This was a regular job to these guys, and they were fully clothed as they would be on any remodel in any normal neighborhood. The only difference is they got a great view of nude women traveling to and from the shower house.

After about five days, it seemed that my wife’s curiosity got the better of her. We, as usual were eye-balling the project in an attempt to determine what they were altering on this beautiful home. On a return trip from the shower, my wife exclaimed, “I just can’t stand this any longer.” Before I could say, “We will find out in due time,” she had bolted over to the project. All the workers stopped dead in their tracks as a nude woman approached within several feet of the crew. My wife said, “Is there a foreman here on this project/” A guy about 40 years old stepped forward and replied that he was the foreman. My wife said, “My husband and I (as she nodded toward me) have been wondering what you guys are remodeling on this beautiful new house. The foreman laughed and said, “It really isn’t a remodel. We are enlarging it by adding a game room, an exercise facility and a sunroom.” Then he used his best critical thinking skills to prolong his view of my naked wife by asking. “Would you like a tour?” My wife jumped at the chance, and said, “We surely would.” It was as if she was fully clothed – she was so nonchalant about being a nude woman in front of all these construction workers and material suppliers. I could see the other workman grinning and periodically elbowing each other. The foreman provided us with a nice, slow tour of the site project. As the finale approached, he saved his best move for last. He said, “We just laid this specially imported African black walnut floor.” It was spectacularly beautiful and shiny. The foreman followed that introduction of the flooring with a command. He told my wife, “You just have to feel the smoothness of that shiny black wood to appreciate it.” Almost on command, my wife bent at the waist to reach down and touch the flooring material as the foreman stepped away toward her backside while leaning down to stroke the floor and detailed how carefully the installation was done. In so doing, he had an unobstructed view of her cleanly shaved, soft pussy and shapely ass. I again noted how the workers, who had not accomplished anything while my wife was touring the project, grinned from ear to ear and elbowed each other about the great move by the foreman. They were also in very good positions to see the rear end show. Then my wife raised up and shook the foreman’s hand and thanked him for the great tour. He smiled and said, “You are welcome to stop by anytime and see the progress.” It seemed after we departed, all my wife could talk about was that African flooring. And I would be willing to bet that the flooring display was all the workmen talked about after we left!

Sorry that there are mo pics. They are prohibited in American nudist resort.

karlhein 07-05-2020 09:22 PM

After my first year of college, I signed on as a helper to a group of handymen. Without particular skills, I was a "go fetch" and "move this" kind of guy. I was young, athletic, and pretty buff, so a lot of my customers were housewives who just needed muscle. More than one of them would touch my arm of back, and remark on my muscle tone. I got lucky with 3 different 40 somethings, guess that was my "tip". A fourth, where I didn't get laid was the most remarkable. I had been to the house of thus early 50's rich lady 3 different times, moving boxes to storage or putting together stuff she had bought. All three times I was with another guy. She was very well presented, tight pants, high heels, a shirt with 2 buttons undone, and some cleavage showing. She was friendly, flirty and touchy,,; enough so that we would always speculate how firm she must be, and if she ever "did it" outside of her executive husband.Alas, not 3some stories.
The week before I went back to school, they sent me out solo, just to move some boxes. She was dressed lass formally, just a loose house dress, although she was fully made up. It was also obvious from the movement of her boobs that she didn't have a bra on. She greeted me, explaining that she was dressinf for a party, but needed to have some boxes in her bathroom moved to her attic. As she was showing me what she wanted moved, she bent over the boxes and I had a perfect downblouse. Her breasts were nice sized, with dark nipples, and swayed freely. She caught my looking, but just smiled, and seemed tto look at my crotch(i was dressed for work, so I only had thin shorts on)
A half a dozen trips later, I had the job done, ans she told me that she had thought of just one more. I followed her back to the bathroom, and she bent down again to open her vanity, and pull a small box out. With her bending over, I naturally looked down her dress again. She seemed to be having trouble getting hold of the box so I had a nice long look. She looked up, abd caught me looking, and asked me if I saw anything I liked. Blushing a bit, I admitted that I had, and that she was really pretty. She looked at my crotch very plainly, and asked if her titties made me hard. Since it clearly had, I adjusted my package and said "yes mam, those are some pretty titties.
She smiled, very broadly, and said "show me" i sort of gasped, and she said that her husband wasn't much interested in her any more, and that she wanted to know if she could excite a young man. By bow, the buldge in my pants was obvious and I involuntarily reached down to push it to the side. She smiled again and said "show me, there's a good tip for you in it"
I unbuttoned my shorts and bulled the down along with my boxers in a single motion, and my cock sprung out. In those days, he got hard quickly, and reliably pointed quite a but north of straight out.
Her eyes were fixated on my cock, ans she sat down in a little chair, and cupped her right breast. She said "play with it for me, I want to see how had it can get". As I wrapped my hand around my cock, her lips parted, and I could see that her fingers were pinching her nipple. I pulled and pumped, and her attention focyse even more on the head of my cock, and she jumped a little when I came. She smiled broadly, and watched the last of the cum appear at the tip.
Oh yeag, my tip was nice too.

karlhein 07-06-2020 05:11 PM

Just a brief follow up to the lady for whom I did some minor "handyman" duties, and who wanted to watch me jack off. On the last day of my summer work, I got sent out, again solo (on her request) to again move some boxes.
She met me at the door, again in her loose housedress, and again with her boobs obviously unbound, and as she led me through the house, I could see that her hips were really swaying.
She showed me where the boxes were, again by bending over to give me another downblouse of her full breasts, with what looked like more pointy nipples than I had remembered. And, as we changed pleces with me so I could get the boxes, she took my arm, and it felt like she pulled it so that it rubbed across her titties. They felt very nice, and anticipating what might be coming, I was already getting hard, and it sure seemed as if her eyes were focused on the buldge in my pants. Anticipating what might be coming, I had earlier taken my boxers off, so it was just my thin shorts between my cock and the outside.
After I moved the boxes, the called me back to her dressing area, and asked me if what we did last time bothered me. After a little blushing, I told her that "no, I really enjoyed it, but I wish that she could have had her pleasure too" She assured me that she had really enjoyed watchinig, and that afterwards it had had quite an effect on her to believe that she could arrouse a young man. She asked if we could do the same thing again. I toldl her sure, but that it would be much more exciting for me if she was naked too. Now it was her turn to blush, but to keep the ball rolling, I pulled off my shirt (showing her the young mans muscles that she hadn't seen before), and then dropped my shorts, allowingn my cock to point up to her face. A little reluctantly, she pulled the housedress over her head. She was braless, and had on brief white panties, which were tight enough to show the buldge of her mons venus, and maybe a little wet spot just where the panties curved between her legs. She was lean and well tanned, not too muscular, given that this was back in the 60's and middle aged ladies didn't exercise too much. Still, she had a nice shape. Her boobs had the weitht of 50 years and a couple of grown kids behind them, but still sat nicely on her chest, with very pointy brown nipples and broad aeroelas. Because she had a pool, there were no tan lines. I smiled broadly, and said 'nice titties", and reached out to touch them, but she stopped me and said "look but no touch, that way I'm still technically faithful to my hubby, although he hasn't touched me in 10 years".
I told her to sit down, and enjoy herself, and stepped up in front of her, much closer than last time, and began to stroke my cock. Almost immediately, she focused on the head of my cock, and began to pull on her left nipple, while stroking her panties over her pussy. In only a couple of minutes, the sight of her body and the excitement of stroking before her, I came, very hard; so much so that I covered her chest and nipples with my cum. She was panting and had her hips lifted and seemed to be cumming too. She said "oh, shit", I haven't had a reaction like that in years and years. Without asking, I used my free hand to scoop the cum up, and brought my fingers to her mouth, telling her to taste it. It took me a couple of minutes to do this, as there was a lot of cum on her, and I wanted to have a nice feel of her titties. The had some gravity to them, but still had a nice feel, and her nipples were very sensitive.
Wondering how far I could get, I lifted my cock again, and told her that there was still one more drop on the tip of my cock, and held it out to her. She reached out with her hand, and brought the tip of my cock to her lips and sucked up the last drop. Well, given that I was still quite young, that begain to make my cock hard again. She pulled back, saying that she didn't really want to blow me, but was so happy that I was finding her exciting. I told her that if she would pull her panties off, and rub herself, that I might have another shot in me. She looked up, surprised, and said "really". I said "yeah, you are really turning me on. If I can't fuck you, watching you get excited is really hot for me".
She stood up, right in front of me, so that her lips again brushed my cock, and my hands could feel her boobies and down her hips. She dropped her panties, and sat back down in the chair. I told her to lay back, put her legs over the arm of the chair, and show me how she pleasured herself. She was a little shy about it, but the sight of me looking at her body, and the sight of my growing cock, got her engaged pretty quickly. Consistent with the times, she had a bush, but well trimmed for her swimsuit. Her inner lipps protruded slightly, and she slid her fingers into her slit, which sounded quite wet. I told her to open herself up, and show me her full pussy. I could see the pink folds, the head of her clitty, and see that she was quite wet. I the process of this, I was stroking my cock to it's full length. I told her to show me where she wanted to be fucked, and immediately 2 fingers went deep into her pussy, and began to thrust, in a rough mirror immage of the motion of my hand on my cock. Again, it didn't take long for us to get to the point of no return. This time,there was no question that she came. Her pussy was making a slushing sound, her chest was getting splotchy red, she was arching her back and breathing raggedly. Watchng her pleasure, brought me over the top, and I came again, all over her chest and stomach, with drops falling into her bush. I pushed her back and removed the cum, with my fingers and mouth, and fed them to her mouth. I even got the tip of my fingers to rub her clit and into the opening of her pussy, which made her shuder again. As before, she sucked the last drop of cum off my cock.
I wanted to fuck her, and at that age I'm sure I could have performed, but she pushed me back, and said "I really just want to know you find me exciting, I don't want the guilt of a real affair" I supect that by this time, the distinction about whether I really fucked her was moot, but it was important to her. In any case, I soon headed out, after getting a real, deep, kiss from her, and the information that she might have more boxes to move when I came home from college for the winter holidays.

karlhein 07-07-2020 12:15 PM

After a long Fall at the university, I returned a few days before xmas for the holidays. I signed on again as an assistant to the.handyman service, and within a couple of days I got called, again solo, out to my friends house. She needed a lot of stuff moved so that she could ready her house for xmas. Remember, this was the mid 60's and affluent ladies were sort of expected to decorate their houses extensively. She greeted me at the door in the tight slacks and white shirt that she had worn on my very first visit. While she did have a bra on, it was obviously a very revealing one, and she had a couple of buttons of her blouse undone, so that lots of cleavage was visible. She gave me a big hug and kiss as I arrived, and we chatted a bit, but then she said I actually had to so some work. However, knowing her desire to be desired, I made a point of letting myself get caught looking down her blouse a couple of times, which put a big smile on her face.
After a fairly hard morning of work, getting the right boxes in the right places, she took me back to the dressing area, and said that there was one more set of boxes I had to get. They were up in a small attic, so I went up on a step stool to get them. While I was up there, she "balanced" me by putting her hands on my legs. Predictablly, her hands ran up the leg of my shorts (warm climate, shorts even during many days in the winter). Before long her hands were all the way up my shorts, and were feeling my cock, which was already half hard. I figured that she liked to lead, so I just stood there, while her hand explored my rapidly hardening cock. I looked down, and asked her if she liked what she had found. She smiled and said, it feels even bigger than it looks, I should have done this last summer. I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, which fell down to my feet, freeing my cock to stand fully out away from my body. She said, is this because of me, or would anyone give you this kind of reaction. I said "well, he does like attention, but I have been jacking off for the last 2 weeks thinking of how you look, and wanting to know how you feel". "In particular, I've been wondering how you taste. I only got a little sense last summer. And I've been wondering if you are good at giving head, as you only just tasted the last drop last summer. She stepped in front of me, and said, "well, I've been wondering how you taste too". With that , she stepped directly in front of me, where conveniently my cock was right at the height of her face. She slowly jacked my cock, and then kissed it, then kissed the side of it, then took the the head in her mouth, and then started using her tounge, and then started giving me a full blowjob, with me still on the stool and my head up in the attic above her dressing room. I hadn't gotten laid in a few days, so it didn't take long before my legs were trembling and I started thrusting into her mouth, and then cumming in the great spurts that only a 20 year old can produce. She obviously didn't give very many blow jobs, as it got as much on her face as in her mouth, but she stayed with the job, swollowing as much as possible.
After I had finished, I came down the step stool, and said, "wow, that was nice". Have you been practicing?" She said, "no, just antiipating,,I haven't had anything except your last drops in my mouth in 20 years". I then started unbuttoning her blouse, saying "I need to see you again" "I want to know if you are wet". Clothes came off quickly, and she was indeed wet. In the summer before, my ability to touch her had been limited, but this time she egerly cooperated when my fingers went to her pussy. She came twice in relatively quick succession, both times with that wonderful squishy sound that comes from a really wel lady. By this time, my cock was really hard, and I was aching to fuck her. But she said, "no, I want to watch you cum for me again, I want to see how much my body excites you". With that she sat back in the chair,and put her legs over the arms of the chair, and told me to make myself cum for her. She spread her pussy and rubbed her clit with one finger, while I began to jack off for her. Wondering how she would respond to verbal cues, I began telling her how much I had missed her, how much last summer had excited me, how many times I had jacked off at school thinking of her, how I had even fantasized about her while fucking a couple of coeds, how much I wanted to taste her pussy, how much I wondered if I could make her scream if I fucked her......suffice to say, I ran on and on, and it didn't seem to hurt the mood.
Ultimatey, she came 3 more times, she apparently provided almost all of her own sex life, so she knew how to rub herself, before I spurted again, this time trying to make sure that I was close enough to completely cover her titties with my cum. I gave her the tip of my cock to get the last drop, and then leaned down and began to lick and suck my cum off her titties, paying particular attention to her nipples. While doing this, my fingers again found her pussy, and got her to cumming again.
When we were done, she said that she would need me back the day after xmas, to help put some of the decorations away, and that she would ask my boss to schedule me for the whole day, as there might be a lot of "work" to do. I left, greatly anticipating what might transpire. I ached to fuck her, but was also very happy to show her how excited I could get if that was all she wanted.

karlhein 07-07-2020 12:36 PM

I had a great time with this lady. I'm constantly hard recalling my time with her, and she really opened up a path for me to enjoy the "Jack and Jill" type of fun. If you all get sick of hearing about her, tell me and I'll shut up, otherwise, there are several more "episodes" where she very happily used this "assistant handyman" that I'll relate.

karlhein 07-07-2020 01:15 PM

The day after xmas, I got called back to "move some more boxes". When I got there, she told me that she didn't plan to "take down the decorations until after the new year", but that she wanted to see how much she could excite me, and how many times I could cum for her. She was dressed in a new house dress, which gapped easily, and she wasn't wearing a bra, so within the first minute I was in her house I had seen one of her tittles popping out, and had her nipple between my fingers. She pushed me away gently, saying "no touching today, just looking, and lots of cumming"
I had been enjoying myself enought that I wasn't going to complain, and I was even getting paid (or my boss was) to 'satisfy the customer".
She led me back to her dressing area, pulled her house dress over her head, she was already totally nakked under it, and turned to me, reached around me to pull off my t-shirt and unbutton and unzip my shorts. She fondled my already half hard cock briefly, bent down and sucked on me for a few seconds, until I was fully up, then sat in her chair, her legs open and over the arms of the chair, and said "show me what you've got". But, I have a surprise for you too. She reached into her vanity and pulled out a vibrator, not the big anatomically correct ones that you see today, but the white, bullet shaped ones of the early days. It was about 5 inches long, a bit smaller than I, but she seemed to look forward to using it. She sucked on it for a minute, to get it wet, and then started teasing her clit area with with. I began to stroke my cock. I said, I also have a surprise. I'll cum several times, but you have to cum twice before I cum once. You have to be as fully satisfied as I am at the end of today. She smiled broadly, and said "oh, yeah, i'll bet I can go more than twice for every once you do. I'll even bet you that if you can cum more than 6 times, I'll let you fuck me on another day. Well, clearly, she had not been fucking much in recent years. Any 20 year old in a kinky situation can cum 6 times without even trying very hard, particularly if there is a nice incentive.

karlhein 07-07-2020 02:51 PM

I lay back, and focused on her well-trimmed pussy, and where the vibrator pushed into her folds, just above her clit. It didn't take long to see that it was getting wet, and that her hips were coming off the chair towards me. Looking up, I could seen the red blush spreading across her chest, and her nipples elongating as she pulled on her left one. Her mouth was slightly open, and her eyes were hooded, but clearly focused on the tip of my cock. As she had seemed to enjoy a little dirty talk last time, i told her that the wetness of her pussy was making me throb, that I wanted my cock to be where the vibrator was, and that I wanted her nipples in my mouth. I then told her that I wanted to see the vibrator enter her pussy, just the way I wanted my cock to enter her. She angled the vibrator slightly, lifted her hips, and pushed inward, at the same time she began to breathe hard. Then she went rigid, and closed her eyes and shuddered for sevral seconds. I must admit that I was having trouble holding back, but I had promised her a 2 to 1 ratio, so I relaxed my grip, and just watched her come down from her orgasm.
As she relaxed, in order to learn more, and to give myself time to gain some control over my cock, I told her to look at the precum leaking from the tip. I asked her if she liked the taste of cum, to which she just smiled. I asked her to tell me about her history, when did she first kiss a boy (12), when did she first get her titties touched (14), when did she first get fingered (17), when did she first see a cock (18), when did she first get fucked (20)....remember, she was in her early 50's and this was last 1960's, so her experiences were in the early 1950's where "being a good girl" and "saving it for marriage" were real terms. I asked when she had first had her pussy eaten (23) and when she had her first orgasm by beign fucked (never). She said she came by herself easily, from an early age, but in her days guys didn't understand the truism that "the lady always cums first", and her husband, who was 10 years older, and she married at 25 was "a nice guy, very good provider, but not much in bed, and not interested at all in the last 10 years"