One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Request] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc. (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=179120)

MFN 07-26-2023 11:19 AM

A treat for the Landscapers

Wife was showing some garden contractors where to plant things. Stepping back, she accidently fell backwards over a low bench. Short skirt, no knickers. Not hurt, but legs sticking straight in the air as they helped her up. But not before they asked where the 'other' bushes were meant to go.

piecenick 07-26-2023 12:57 PM

Due to a tree fall during a storm, we had major damage to our house, the kind of damage that takes months to repair. The area of the house that was damaged was only accessible through the master bedroom, so if workmen were coming early, we had to get up early to get ready for them, I cannot tell you what a pain this was. Not to mention they would frequently say they were going to be there at 7AM and not show up until 9AM.

One Saturday, work crews never came on weekends, we were skinny dipping in the pool, having margaritas, I hear a strange noise, look up on the roof to see 3 guys up there working on the chimney, my wife shrieked, rolled off her floating lounger and into the pool. The guys, none of whom spoke English, waved and went back to work.

There were several other similar incidents, but after a few months we got to the "I really don't give a damn" stage.

Keepingsecrets 07-26-2023 04:21 PM

Flashing the crew

1 Attachment(s)
A few years ago they were replacing the water lines leading to my house, the construction crew was outside the front and side of my house for weeks. It was a huge pain in the ass but made for some fun flashing moments. My wife would go get the mail in just a towel or robe.. walk around naked after a shower and stand by the windows. Who knows how many times these guys saw. I have quite a few surveillance cams so I was able to catch a few peeks.
One of the construction workers even offered my wife to level our gravel driveway for free..haha benefits. Anyway here’s a pic of her standing by the window.

itit49 07-28-2023 03:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A couple of episodes.
First
There are four young guys for the delivery of the new furniture for our living room. The job is long as there is also a big bookshelf to be mounted. It is summer, it is hot and my wife is wearing a short summer dress with spaghetti straps. Since the beginning there are multiple downblouses and the guys have a clear picture of the bra and of the tits of my wife. After a few hours all of us are tired, the guys are carrying and mounting the furniture but also me and my wife are working, cleaning and moving things.
My wife is tired and often looses the control of her modesty. At least three times she squats down with legs wide open exposing her panties and bush with a moderate see-through effect. Then at the end she tries the new sofa in front of the guys and when she sits down and stands up she offers two wonderful upskirts. The attached pictures taken from the web (not my wife) give an idea of what the guys saw.
Second
We are moving to a new house and there are three guys packing our stuff from the old house into boxes. Two young guys are in the living room while an older guy is in another room. My wife and me spend most of the time in the living room where the guys are packing fragile and expensive objects. The othe guy is packing clothes, books and standard objects. Once per hour I go to the other room for a quick check "anything OK?" "yes". I notice that the guy goes a few times to the toilet, it is strange but it happens. In the late afternoon they leave.
While I am checking the boxes in the other room I find an old photo album that I prepared to show sexy pictures of my wife to my friends. It contains pictures from a holiday on tyhe beach, there are many bikini pictures, a few sexy bikini pictures (see through, pokies, thong like), a couple of upskirts and a nipslip photo with a nipple visible.
I am not sure but I imagine that the guy went to the toilet to jerk off. Nip slip photo attached.

Hornyinde 07-28-2023 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itit49 (Post 3279087)
A couple of episodes.
First

If your wife gave those kinds of views, he jerked off somewhere, either later or at your home. Have to say it’s much hotter if he couldn’t wait until later and had to relieve the pressure your wife gave him immediately.

I imagine it wasn’t just once. That went to their “spank banks”. They would have loved it to be more.

Capturing Husband 07-28-2023 08:49 PM

Showing to delivery man

Hopefully this is ok on this thread

A while ago I was home alone, ordered food and the guy came to the door. Being home alone I was horny and sorting myself, so I had naked pics of my wife streaming to the TV. I hadn't realised he was coming to the door but saw him have a surprised glance when he got a glimpse of the TV through the window. I went to turn it off so that he wouldn't see it again when leaving when he was leaving but thought what the hell.

Instead I actually opened the blinds some more and made sure a nice clear image was on the TV.
Went to the door, got my food, said cheers mate and gave him a smile then rushed back to the living room door to see him very slowly walking past the window but very much staring at the TV. I then went back to my seat as he was closing the gate, we exchanged a look, I smiled again and so did he.

Mhoncho 07-30-2023 08:59 PM

Pool Guy

The title “Pool Guy” almost seems cliche’, but this really happened. We live in a house that sits WAY off the road, about 600 feet. As a result, we leave a container on the side of our driveway for deliveries. The only time anyone drives all the way to our house is for pizza delivery and our pool guy. The pool guy has always come on Monday for the past 4 years. Each Monday he shows up between 9 and 11 to clean the pool, make sure the chemicals are right, and check the filter pressure. After he leaves, either that afternoon or the next morning, I get an email explaining what he added to the pool, pictures of the pool before he cleaned it and after, and a picture showing the pressure gauge for the filter.

My wife works from 7 - 5 Monday - Friday and off on weekends. On Saturdays she spends the morning cleaning house and doing laundry, and most of the time she spends the afternoon lying out at the pool with a glass of wine. It is common for her to take a nap after a getting relaxed from a couple of glasses of wine. Sometimes, she pulls the cushion off a lounge chair and lays it near the pool to get more sun. Not always, but occasionally, she will lay out topless or naked depending on the mood.

Last year we went out of town for Labor Day Weekend and came back on Tuesday. I had to work Wednesday, but she took the entire week off. We spent Tuesday getting the things done that we weren’t able to do over the weekend and then went swimming afterwards. I came home from work on Wednesday and my wife asked me if Daniel, the pool guy, still cleans the pool on Monday. Daniel is a young guy around 20 and is the regular pool guy. I asked her if there was a problem with the pool and she said “No, the pool is fine. I just wondered because he was here this afternoon.”

I hadn’t thought of it until then, but pointed out that it was probably because it was Labor Day on Monday so he was having to fit us in. She said she figured that as well. Not understanding her point, I asked her if something was wrong with that. She said “Not really I guess. Except, I was lying beside the pool asleep when he came and I guess he didn’t want to wake me up so he cleaned the pool as quietly as possible. I did wake up at one point because I heard the gate shut as he was taking his vacuum and other items to his truck.” Still confused, I asked her to just tell me the problem. Was he rude, did he do something wrong, or what. She shook her head and said “He was fine except…I was lying out on my back totally naked! He’d already been here 15 minutes or so when I woke up so he was nearly done. When I saw him I didn’t know what to do so I apologized and rolled onto my stomach, it seemed the most modest thing I could do considering.”

I burst out laughing at this and told her at least we didn’t need to worry about a Christmas gift for him this year. I checked my email and sure enough, the pictures he took were taken to carefully keep her lady parts out of the picture. One showed her legs from the knees down, another angle showed her shoulder and face. Of course, I have no idea if he took any other pictures. There was no mention of what he saw in the email and he’s never mentioned it since.

4cali 07-31-2023 02:53 PM

My wife usually stays braless in the morning. The other day she was in a t shirt and really short cheeky pajama shorts. This is average attire for her in the morning. I was off at work but she told me she opened the door to let the dog out to pee and didn’t realize the Amazon guy was there dropping off a package. The dog went berserk as he does with all visitors until they get inside our fence. Then he’s as friendly as can be. The delivery guy had just entered our gate so the dog charged him and she said the guy seemed scared. But the dog got to him then just hopped up and put his paws on him. Usually at this point a visitor engages the dog and it’s fine but this guy seemed to really not like it. My wife realized this and went to retrieve the dog. She said she apologized but the dog was kind of erratic and she said she was jiggling all over the place as she wrangled him and put him inside. The guy hadn’t moved from the fence so she went back to him to retrieve the package. She said he definitely noticed her tits and was probably staring at her cheeks as she bent to drag the dog by the collar to the house. The funny thing is my wife didn’t relay this story with any embarrassment. She thought it was a really funny situation. Made a joke about how if he was upset about the dog she made up for it with a show.