One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Site Feedback & Support (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I can't login... (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=190429)

mm1922 09-09-2015 10:15 PM

I can't login...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fango (Post 2072399)
vimeo.com/138414327 - Cute black girl with a great smile modeling nude.
The thumbnail picture: i.vimeocdn.com/video/533753957.jpg

vimeo.com/138373681 - Not sure exactly what this is, but there's naked girls in it.

Enjoy

Fango

Sorry to bother you here, but i didn't know where else to post this since i can't create new threads in the feedback/support section. All the sudden i stopped being able to login to my previous account, i requested a password change, and now i can't even login with the password sent to me by mail. I had to create this new account to be able to ask for help.

Again sorry for the massive off-topic.

karaban 09-10-2015 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mm1922 (Post 2074480)
Sorry to bother you here, but i didn't know where else to post this since i can't create new threads in the feedback/support section. All the sudden i stopped being able to login to my previous account, i requested a password change, and now i can't even login with the password sent to me by mail. I had to create this new account to be able to ask for help.

Again sorry for the massive off-topic.

If you're trying to log in through Chrome, I've been having the same issue. Logging in through IE right now, and this works, but there seems to be a problem with Chrome.

bela555 09-10-2015 06:44 AM

I can't login...

Today i tired to login to my profile and got this msg:
Quote:

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 3 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes
The problem is, i did not forget my password or my username. I tried to login more times from firefox and chrome too but i got this error everytime.

After several attempts i tried to login with Tor Browser and it worked. I used the same username and password.

It is so weird... but i still cant login from firefox or chrome.

Edit: I changed my password but it doesn't help. I deleted cookies too but it doesn't help.

mario10000 09-10-2015 07:28 AM

same problem i can login only when i use vpn and internet explorer

Md38 09-10-2015 08:35 AM

I had the same issue. I tried on Firefox and nothing. I created a new id because I thought there was some issue (hacked, database error). I'm unable to log on with that ID as well in firefox or opera. I can log on with IE though.

feetdickfeet 09-10-2015 08:37 AM

Same here. Can only log in on my phone. Weird.

Mudbug 09-10-2015 09:03 AM

Admin usually checks this Forum regularly. However, I have also sent a P/M to admin advising of the problem.
This is an issue that is above the Moderators abilities to correct. We simply don't have access to that portion of the site.

Hopefully this situation will be solved shortly.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Mudbug

thefergieferg1 09-10-2015 09:41 AM

Same problem

Same problem this morning on Chrome and Opera.

The same just now although I've just managed to get in on MS Edge on (IE Explorer on Windows 10)

chickman2 09-10-2015 09:47 AM

same for me ....

same for me like " chickman" i am unable to login !! :(

frosch11 09-10-2015 09:48 AM

Same here 2 computers not working but login on the mobile works fine