One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Site Feedback & Support (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   IDEAS! - I've booked a photoshoot (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=55654)

susansusan 12-19-2007 05:46 PM

IDEAS! - I've booked a photoshoot

As the title says, I've booked a model to pose for a photoshoot, in a hotel room- she is providing a series of outfits. So if anyone has any ideas for a photo series, let me know and I will get some snaps. I'll try some ENF, but thats always hard to do, of course.

But yeah, any ideas, and novel ways for a lady to strip are always appreciated! she is happy to do solo hardcore, within reason.

madahab 12-19-2007 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susansusan (Post 368990)
As the title says, I've booked a model to pose for a photoshoot, in a hotel room- she is providing a series of outfits. So if anyone has any ideas for a photo series, let me know and I will get some snaps. I'll try some ENF, but thats always hard to do, of course.

But yeah, any ideas, and novel ways for a lady to strip are always appreciated! she is happy to do solo hardcore, within reason.

well since you're in a hotel room - naked room service?

thekaptn 12-19-2007 08:54 PM

While I don't really have any specific ideas, I would suggest trying to make it look natural, instead of a standard photoshoot. I personally am much more interested in seeing a girl who looks like she's having a ton of fun being naked, rather than a girl who looks like she's professionally stripping. Maybe take some pics with her in comfortable clothes, and have her strip down to nothing except socks. After that maybe the shower for some voyeur pics?

Hope this helps!

Are you gonna take any video?

Klondike 12-19-2007 09:11 PM

Yeah, I would definately try to do something to make it NOT look like a "model in a hotel room" gallery.

bring some props to make it look like a girls bedroom. Then tell your model to pretend she is alone in her room and to do what she would normally do, only naked. Tell her to pretend its Friday night and her boyfriend is on the way. Or its Monday night and he's coming to help her with her "homework". Anyway, you can take it from there...

cheers,

Klondike

Fango 12-19-2007 09:29 PM

I don't really have any ideas for pic series, but as for single pics, I'd love to see some Hidden Nudity, as well as a hands-on-hips full frontal pose. Good luck with the shoot! Make us proud! :D

Thanks

Fango

susansusan 12-20-2007 06:30 AM

Thanks for the ideas! As for it not looking like a professional shoot, that won't be a problem, because... I'm not a pro photographer! Nor are the models pro models, so it should be interesting to see what we come up with.

Thanks for the ideas- any more, keep them coming! I have three shoots booked in all, although of course I can't guarantee all will go ahead.

Revilo 12-20-2007 09:12 AM

What a genius idea!

:) where did you find such a person?

Gunn 12-20-2007 09:24 AM

Upskirts w/panties :D

sal32 12-20-2007 10:18 AM

If your cluey enough with video editing, set up a video camera and have it running from the start.
You never know what nice off guard titillating arsy moments you might capture ..:D

Anyways, either way make sure you have good lighting and background

All the best :)

susansusan 12-20-2007 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohowson (Post 369169)
:) where did you find such a person?

Its not too hard- you can run classified adverts for free online, and it is surprising the number of people who respond. As long as you offer to pay, people are happy to give it a go. Typically not "classic" model material type people, but never the less , its fun.