One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   What happened to Charlee? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=131015)

lothianboy 03-19-2017 04:12 PM

observations from a hill

Three things I observed about Charlee , in all the videos I have seen I don't see a wedding ring , I see an engagement ring but not a wedding ring . It looks like her and Zak were sharing a house together , but if they weren't married then it would be slightly easier to part . The other thing I noticed was that in the striptease video , the one with no audio , she is wearing blue jeans and one of the back pockets has a worn section looking as if an I phone has been constantly carried in that back pocket . All of her videos were supposedly made in 2001 to 2002 but I phones didn't come out till 2006 ,or is she wearing Zaks old jeans and that's an imprint of his wallet . Last is that in most of the comments online of her videos one guy constantly inserts the name Lorri Ann xxxx, does anyone think that has any significance . Just throwing out a few thoughts , can anyone add to this .

GroundControl 04-11-2017 02:56 PM

I'm bi and usually check out gay vids, but there is something special about Charles. She is sexy and curvy and really knows how to work a dick. But there's also that girl next door quality.

Whatever she's up to now, I hope she's happy.

unclejeffy 04-17-2017 09:04 PM

Charlee info

What vids are you referring to? I didn't notice that but will check it out. I have found a lot of interesting info over the past year or so, and each time I uncover something new, it just raises more questions. One thing I do want to mention is that I did find a snapshot of Charlees website in Oct 2004. It had a picture of her with a tool belt on and a hard hat. It stated. "Caution. Site under demolition". Not even sure why they would bother putting that up unless......
1-when they sold the site to gloryhole they were required to put that up...
2-Charlee was planning on a new site?
This is what I find about Charlee is that the more I dig, the more questions I have......

lothianboy 08-26-2017 05:23 AM

Charlee ....the striptease

It's the video where she does a complete striptease .She is wearing a blue top and blue jeans and uses a dildo on herself . There is no audio . Something else I notice is that in some videos , especially the ones with the trailer hitch her tits are really big . She does have nice sized tits , but sometimes they look really full . In the ones with the trailer hitch they look huge . I was watching a video a few days ago with Ed Powers and a girl called Mooners and they have the exact same bed cover as Charlee . I'm sure that's just a coincidence . There have been no new videos of Charlee anywhere online for over a year now , does anyone have anything . Where did you find the picture of Charlee with the tool belt , I can't find it .