One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Fantasies your a bit of ashamed of (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=221932)

Raycat 05-07-2018 06:04 PM

Fantasies your a bit of ashamed of

Hi,

I was wandering. We all have our sexual fantasies. And as long it is not about kids under 18 or animals everything else is ok i guess. Now i am very curious about fantasies you have about a person. A collegue, friend or your wife etc.

A fantasy you have about this persob that you are a bit of ashamed of because it is to kinky or just makes you blush by the idea if someone recovers.

I had a collegue years ago. Her name was Pamela. She was a hot and attractive blonde. Beautifull breasts, pretty face and an ass! Wow

That ass in tight jeans so hot. I worked a few years with her and we could get along. I had multiply fantasies about her.

One i had and i was a bit ashamed about is was that Pamela got in to a row with another female collegue. This collegue was a bit of a boring looking woman. Small but a nice woman. Pamela sometimes laughed about her behind her back.

Now in my fantasy Daisy (the small woman) was kicking Pamela's ass in front of me. Pamela was getting an unbelieveble ass whipping. Kicked in the crotch. Trown over tables. Just reduced to a completely foolish wimp.

All her colthes would be ripped off. And in my fanatasy she was trown head first in a trashbin. Her naked ass on display. Now Daisy would spank her ass and even pushes a banana in her anus.

Than the totally dumbfounded Pamela would be pulled out the bin and went in it again fat ass first. The stupid look she would have in her face. Mmmmm

So you can imagen this fantasy about my collegeu was one i was ashamed of a bit. Seeing her standing with her sexy ass in tight jeans next Daisy well i triggered my fantasy every time.

So please tell me about the fantasies you have or had about a person that makes you blush :)

Raycat

sith11 05-07-2018 07:19 PM

mine is a dumb one

I just wanna see everybody naked

my kids teachers, sisters in law, my friend's wives, cousins, aunts, nieces, my clients, my neighbors, daughter's friends (legal), all of them

but I would settle for 1 or 2 men, that would show and trade, that way I can see at least an acquaintance

shnowballs 05-07-2018 08:14 PM

I've mentioned mine on here a few times: I really want our private archive of photos and videos to be hacked or somehow leaked.

We now have about 2,400 photos and a few hundred videos but I keep them encrypted on an ext hdd. The only extra part of the fantasy though is that it can't be my fault. The guilt would cancel out the horniness. But yeah, if some computer wiz could get through the encryption or, perhaps even better, my lady accidentally does something that opens the archive to the world... hot!

Thing is, my mrs is not so fond of this idea. Of the 2,400 photos I'd guess about 10 feature my face. The rest are all her, showing how happy she is to pose for naughty photos and indeed the amazing array of things she's willing to do on camera!

She'd be mortified if they got out. Uncensored. In all her glory....

Beelzebozo 05-08-2018 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sith11 (Post 2617470)

my kids teachers, sisters in law, my friend's wives, cousins, aunts, nieces, my clients, my neighbors, daughter's friends (legal), all of them

That's one is pretty close to mine. I have an extensive list of women I know that I'd love to just see (or better yet, have photos/videos of) naked, masturbating and/or having sex (though some I have no interest in seeing their partners performing, not that I'm scared of dick, but these guys are rather disgusting human beings). The "bit of ashamed of" part comes because I'm sure many of them don't realize I look at them 'that way'. And there's the age gap with some of them, though I put those in the same category as those I'd never sleep with because I don't want to stick my dick in crazy, but I'd still love to see what's under those clothes.

thefergieferg1 05-08-2018 02:05 AM

I posted this before.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=349

It would be a bit of a buzz if I had a friend with the same interests and be able to discuss this stuff over a beer instead of online. Then occasionally set something up where I go out with the Mrs for a bit of flashing for my benefit but also get voyeured and photographed.

As for the ashamed bit well, not really, I know it's a bit strange but it's a bit of a bubble here and it makes me laugh to think of the the reaction of friends and family if they read this forum. Some don't realise what goes on in men's heads, but fantasies are probably more common that they think, at least we admit them here.

Raycat 05-08-2018 04:48 PM

Thank you all very much for sharing your (shamefull) fantasies.
I was just wandering what you think of mine ':)

Hi,

I was wandering. We all have our sexual fantasies. And as long it is not about kids under 18 or animals everything else is ok i guess. Now i am very curious about fantasies you have about a person. A collegue, friend or your wife etc.

A fantasy you have about this persob that you are a bit of ashamed of because it is to kinky or just makes you blush by the idea if someone recovers.

I had a collegue years ago. Her name was Pamela. She was a hot and attractive blonde. Beautifull breasts, pretty face and an ass! Wow

That ass in tight jeans so hot. I worked a few years with her and we could get along. I had multiply fantasies about her.

One i had and i was a bit ashamed about is was that Pamela got in to a row with another female collegue. This collegue was a bit of a boring looking woman. Small but a nice woman. Pamela sometimes laughed about her behind her back.

Now in my fantasy Daisy (the small woman) was kicking Pamela's ass in front of me. Pamela was getting an unbelieveble ass whipping. Kicked in the crotch. Trown over tables. Just reduced to a completely foolish wimp.

All her colthes would be ripped off. And in my fanatasy she was trown head first in a trashbin. Her naked ass on display. Now Daisy would spank her ass and even pushes a banana in her anus.

Than the totally dumbfounded Pamela would be pulled out the bin and went in it again fat ass first. The stupid look she would have in her face. Mmmmm

So you can imagen this fantasy about my collegeu was one i was ashamed of a bit. Seeing her standing with her sexy ass in tight jeans next Daisy well i triggered my fantasy every time.

So please tell me about the fantasies you have or had about a person that makes you blush :)

Raycat[/QUOTE]

fieldmill 05-08-2018 06:20 PM

Guiltyish fantasy

My guilty fantasy would be to watch my wife blowing a fat old man and then we would spitroast her

RoyaleOne 05-08-2018 07:24 PM

Wouldn't survive the prohibited topics

Too many of mine involve the taboo subjects ruled out by the OP in the first few sentences. I'm certain I'm not alone.

Barmixer 05-09-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14sailor (Post 2618192)
Having a beautiful wife that is to timid and embarrassed when men start flirting with her and they become emboldened to take things further. Black men recognize the flaw and slowly take it further and further till she is ends up having to suck their dicks as they laugh and say nasty things about her. They strip her and having two men take me out of the room I listen to them make her cum for them as they taunt us both. She pleads and begs them to quit and leave her alone till eventually she gives in. Eventually they come to the house and even with the kids there take her into the bedroom for their pleasure. No matter what we do men keep playing with her, talking about her tits and nipples in front of her. Teasing and laughing as they get hard and she blushes. The men at work even stroke their dicks through their pants when she looks making her terrified to look up.

Have you ever shared this fantasy with your wife?

Gnome72141 05-10-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sith11 (Post 2617470)

Same here. I don't even want to do anything with anyone. I just want to hang out with them naked, then have great sex with my wife later.

For example, I have seen bits and pieces of my sister in law over the years, but I just want to hang out with her naked on a camping trip. Same with the moms of my kids' friends, being curious what the work-aholic-never-home husbands get to see sometimes.