One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Request] Breastfeeding friends (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=93217)

tylergal 07-03-2010 07:41 PM

Breastfeeding friends

Here is a topic I haven't seen before
Any stories of seeing female friends breastfeed.....did you see someone you have been hoping to see for a while....how did they feel

testme97 07-03-2010 09:50 PM

I live in a hippie town. Nobody makes a big deal of it.

scouty 07-04-2010 09:42 AM

yes, my friends wife with huge tits - I had spied on her in the shower years before, but it was a lovely moment when she tried to be all 'mature' and fed her baby in front of me - there were her lovely, and even bigger tits, complete with erect nips, 6 inches from me...

Gnome72141 07-04-2010 11:13 AM

I have had several friends breastfeed in front of me, and usually it's no big deal, completely non-sexual, sometimes I see something, sometimes I don't, etc.

However...

My friend's sister was a total prude the entire time I had known her... she was 20 at the time and I had known her for about 10 years. I had never seen so much as anything below her collar bone, never saw down her shirt, never saw her in pj's or a swimsuit, and since I had known her since she was 10, I never thought anything of it (again, she was 20 when this happened, though).

She had a baby a few years ago and I went with my friend (her brother) to go visit, and the sister's other friend, her friend's husband, and her own boyfriend were there (so there were 6 people there--two women and 4 guys).

The second friend started breastfeeding in front of us all, and while she wasn't totally out there about it, she did let her nipple show. Again, I had seen her before and it was non-sexual, so I didn't really care.

My friend's sister, though, couldn't believe how comfortable the other friend was and said "I wish I could be that comfortable breastfeeding. I usually go into the other room to do it." I said, "It's no big deal, and if you wish you were comfortable, that means that you are comfortable--you just have to do it." She said the only person to have ever see her breastfeed was her boyfriend.

So, when it came time to nurse her baby, she kept asking "should I just do it out here?" about 3 or 4 times. We kept saying yes, and it was actually getting sort of annoying. She was making a huge deal out of what is normally nothing.

Finally, she stopped asking and started to blush. Next thing I knew, she lifted her heavy sweatshirt all the way up exposing both breasts and started nursing, and didn't even cover the second breast! (She didn't have a bra on but you couldn't tell before this since her sweatshirt was so oversized, like she normally wears.) We were all totally shocked!

I felt bad staring since it's usually no big deal when women breastfeed, but in this particular case with this particular person, I couldn't believe my eyes. Even though she was nursing, her breasts were still a full A-cup, huge areolas that were still really light, but her nipples weren't that big. It was really unusual for nipples that are nursing, I thought.

It was truly amazing, sexual and non-sexual at the same time, but it was the only time it happened. I had seen her several times since then, but she never nursed in front of people ever again, and she still only wears heavy sweatshirts in the winter and t-shirts in the summer.

Gnome72141 07-04-2010 11:22 AM

The other situation involves my own wife. My wife isn't a prude around strangers, but she is a prude around her family and her friends (it seems backwards to me, but that is how she is).

She would nurse in front of anyone, but she would always cover up very carefully and she was good about it.

We were sharing a one-room cabin with her sister and sister's husband last summer. Now, everyone in the family is generally a prude except me. I would change my clothes in front of everyone in the morning (even out of my swimsuit) since the bathroom was extremely tiny and it was a one-room cabin. People would complain, but I would tell them to just not look. (Everyone else changed under their covers!)

During this time, my wife was nursing under her nursing covers, etc.

Well, we were out on a rented boat and my wife had to nurse, but she forgot her cover. She decided to heck with it and pulled down her swimsuit (one-piece) and started nursing. Her sister saw it but her sister's husband was looking the other way.

Just when her sister's husband turned around (my wife hates her sister's husband), the baby pulled on the swimsuit and exposed my wife's other breast to everyone, and the other husband saw.

I tried to cover my wife's breast for her since I am protective of her, but she said "Oh, let him look. It's bound to happen sometime." And she just let him look. I thought it was weird since she hated him so much, but apparently the situation had overridden her feelings.

Then dumb me, I tried to use the situation to convince my wife's sister to take her swimsuit top off so I could see her boobs since her husband saw my wife's boobs, but it backfired and everyone hated me for next few hours, but I thought it would only be fair. :)

tylergal 07-04-2010 12:54 PM

Thanks for all the sharing

Keep it up

capmandu 07-08-2010 05:50 PM

I traveled on a business trip with my boss several years ago that put us near an area where he has a vacation home. He invited me to spend a long weekend there with his family before we headed back home. So, after we wrapped our last meeting we drove a rental car out to his vacation home, which was really nice. His wife was there with their 2 kids and then he said his wife's younger sister was going to be there as well with her husband and their 2 kids, one of which was a baby.

My boss's wife (Karen) is very cute, but truth be told she is a stuck-up b*tch who doesn't ever seem to be happy and doesn't seem to like anyone - even her husband. Her sister (Kate) however was fucking hot! When we arrived that evening and I met her for the first time, she was toting her baby around and had a really nice body with some big ol' infant feeding tits that were well-filled with milk for sure! The best part was she was friendly too!

After we arrived, Karen heated us up some dinner, which really seemed to bother her, and then after we ate, I excused myself to go out on this really nice back deck they had so I could have a smoke and a nice whiskey my boss had poured for me. This seemed to really bother her, but I didn't give a shit. My boss told me to make myself at home, and even found me an ashtray to take outside with me.

I had been smoking about 5 minutes when Kate came out with the baby. She said she was looking for a quiet place to feed her, but that if I was smoking she would go back inside. I immediately offered to put my cigarette out and did so right away. She smiled, said down in a chair, and before I could even get back over to my whiskey she had a big boob pulled out in full view of me! All of this while she asked me questions like where I was from, how long I had worked with the company, etc. She was really sweet and easy to talk to, so I just leaned up against the deck rail and drank my whiskey while we talked. About 20 minutes into the feeding, she swapped sides, which meant putting the one boob away and pulling the other one out. She was in no way concerned about me seeing them and made no effort at all to be discreet. It was amazing, and bit disconcerting!

Throughout the whole weekend, anytime it was feeding time, her boobs just came flying out in full view of the whole room. One time I was talking with her out by the pool, and she pulled her bathing suit top off to one side to get a feeding going and sat there and pulled a little piece of lint or fabric off of her nipple before she hooked the baby up to it - right there in front me - and never missed a beat in the conversation. It was crazy!

She had large milky white breasts, and her nipples were pretty big, a dark brown color, and very long. I was hoping all weekend I could get a little suckle on them myself, but it never happened. Bummer!

tylergal 07-09-2010 01:33 AM

WoW

Super story, thanks for sharing

tylergal 07-18-2010 10:45 AM

Great Story

This is exactly what I was looking for, I'm sure more people have stories like this

cash23 08-18-2010 05:44 PM

I've seen pretty much every nipple/tit belonging to the females I know who breast-feed their kids.

Some are casual about doing it when people are around. They don't care that we can see everything that's going on. Others cover up, limiting me to a glance of a nipple/tit.

I've lived in countries where public breast-feeding is common. I don't find it much of a thrill. Once there's a mouth getting milk from them, tits stop being exciting. They look too much like udders.

And I don't find prego chicks and nursing moms to be sexually arousing.

My two cents.