One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   "A" and "Max" (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=212261)

Maxthedoc 07-23-2017 02:54 AM

"A" and "Max"

4 Attachment(s)
Hi !!

First of all, thanks to Alex for letting us in and for the great work that is doing.

We introduce ourselves. We are A and Max.

"A" is a sexy lady in her 30s, bisexual, loves sexy lingerie, high heels, good sex also with multiple partners (male or female), sex toys and soft domination (she tops). Years ago "A" showed off in clibs as stripper and pole dancer so she has no troubles with nudity.
"Max" is a mature gentleman, heterosexual, loves sex, women in high heels and sexy lingerie, erotic massage, sex with two girls and small gangbangs with "A" at the center of the stage (no strangers, only well known friends). Max is very expert in BDSM (hard domination, he on top).
Max is also a very good photographer and sometimes transforms this hobby in a profession and has done several portfolios for attractive girls willing to propose themselves as models or stage performers.

We are not married and we are not a "couple" in the strict sense: we are sexual partners that enjoy life and moments toghete. We love all form of sex and we basically have no hangoff, having a varied and independent sex life you will not see bareback sex (except oral) but only protected penetrative sex. Although "A" loves performing oral sex she dislikes cum in her mouth or face and I respect her willings.

That's all for now ! Let's the show begin, first with the shout out pictures.

Maxthedoc 07-23-2017 05:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
"A" tits....

Fox Mulder 07-23-2017 05:32 PM

Welcome to OCC!

I hope you two have a lot of fun here. Bring your "A" game. Great start with the pics. "A" looks hot. Looking forward to what you come up with next.

exotic_echo 07-23-2017 10:12 PM

Loving the intro!

Welcome to OCC...looking forward to more of the beautiful "A"

Maxthedoc 07-24-2017 05:31 AM

I forgot to tell....

We are in Italy

Maxthedoc 07-24-2017 09:00 AM

One of "A"'s best skills

1 Attachment(s)
Oral sex..... she is just great and even if she does not like cum in her mouth, she gets very, very close to it....

Maxthedoc 07-28-2017 05:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A in a tiny, minimal g-string and heels (never less than 12 cm or 5 in.... whatever is more convenient for you....)

Maxthedoc 07-28-2017 08:01 AM

A performing a Blow Job

1 Attachment(s)
I hope that this picture of A while performs a BJ to me will meet your taste.....

Maxthedoc 08-23-2017 07:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A probes her asshole with a finger. Training is an essential step for a good and safe assfuck....

phatboi21 08-25-2017 12:52 AM

Welcome to OCC! She has an amazing body thanks for sharing pics!