One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pedro's Nude Beach Out-takes. (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206042)

Pedro the Fisherman 01-18-2017 08:42 AM

Pedro's Nude Beach Out-takes.

2 Attachment(s)
After a very long break from posting, I thought I'd put up some of the hundreds of unused videos I took, whilst living in Southern Spain a few years ago. The quality is not great and the camera will jump about (it was well hidden!) but I think some of the subjects are worth a look!
Don't expect 'I love the Beach' or Jackass' style vids, just stuff I never got around to posting, or has been long lost at the file hosting sites. How many will depend on my upload speed, some are huge files.

These two girls walking naked along the sea shore is a good place to start.

Pedro the Fisherman 01-18-2017 09:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
The next video is a biggie and features a delightful redhead girl, spending the day at the nude beach with her man. Don't think I've ever posted this, despite it being quite good! The film starts with her stripping naked. which is always worth a look:)

Pedro the Fisherman 01-18-2017 09:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Another short video, here a guy setting up his parasol has his straw hat blow off and it charges along the breach....to land at the feet of a thin young lady. She picks it up and returns it to him, giving him and us a great view of both her front and naked rear!

More to follow soon!

daveduchovny 01-18-2017 05:44 PM

Even if these are only as quarter as good as your posts of old, that's still a whole lot of good. Really happy you're posting again, I'm sure this thread will be a first stop for many as it's updated! Welcome back.

Pedro the Fisherman 01-19-2017 03:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Two ladies, one with bikini bottom, one fully naked. No oil paintings, but worth a look:)

Pedro the Fisherman 01-19-2017 04:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
If you like the lady with the bikini bottom in the last video, a bit later on in the day, she took that item off and got fully naked. Luckily, I was able to film her and very obligingly stood up and gave us a good view of body from most angles!

Pedro the Fisherman 01-19-2017 04:29 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Finally for now, we have an utterly gorgeous girl of about 19 or 20 and fully (and happily) naked. She even stops to pose for her boyfriend's mobile when he snaps her coming out of the sea. Why she did not make it into the earlier posts? She was about 30 yards further along the beach than my little video camera could cope with. I have more of her, but all from the same distance:mad: Post here, if you'd like more!

the_jammer 01-19-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman (Post 2368240)
Finally for now, we have an utterly gorgeous girl of about 19 or 20 and fully (and happily) naked. She even stops to pose for her boyfriend's mobile when he snaps her coming out of the sea. Why she did not make it into the earlier posts? She was about 30 yards further along the beach than my little video camera could cope with. I have more of her, but all from the same distance:mad: Post here, if you'd like more!

Need more of this lovely lady please!!! Thank you for all your work!

AceOfClubs 01-19-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman (Post 2368236)
If you like the lady with the bikini bottom in the last video, a bit later on in the day, she took that item off and got fully naked. Luckily, I was able to film her and very obligingly stood up and gave us a good view of body from most angles!

Thank you. This kind of stuff is fantastic! I especially like the bum views of the chunkier ladies.

Pedro the Fisherman 01-25-2017 04:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Sometimes, one can be surprised by the ladies who arrive at the beach. This lady of about 50 seems quite ordinary.....but wait a few seconds and she becomes a real source of interest among other male beach users!