One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [ENF] keeping her all to himself? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=216850)

romikk32 12-28-2017 10:30 AM

keeping her all to himself?

sometime back, I lost almost my entire collection of pics and vids of my wife. However, I had sent most of them to my buddy as backup. So he has the entire collection, and has enjoyed seeing my wife in all shades of naked, in showers, on our bed spread eagle, et al. So I recently was talking to him about getting therm back.or at least copies. He says he either lost or misplaced them..or accidentally deleted them himself. So he has been rather cagey about them. Wondering if he is getting off on having all of those pics to himself while I don't..sort of like "having my wife and keeping this aspect of her for himself". He has made mention of perhaps putting them in a dropbox acct ..but two weeks and nothing. no, they have never gotten together, and I certainly don't blame him for wanting her as I opened that door..or never deleting them, as they are a treasure that is as I have discovered, irreplacable. I certainly would never delete a collection of a friend's wife that he gave me, even if he asked me to..thoughts?

cufan86 12-28-2017 03:26 PM

It’s about 95% likely that he has them. The only reason most men would delete was if their wife caught them or they were afraid of that.

That said, maybe he wants you to offer more photos in exchange for copies of what you had sent. I would try that.

VXCguy 01-01-2018 10:52 AM

Yeah I also have two guys that have "jack backups" of my other 1/2. Dual purpose they jack to them and it's my fail safe back up lol.

Although I have 3 encrypted hard drives and a few USB sticks then two cloud accounts so there's no way I can't get the stuff back in some format.

OH and I have a vault app on my iPhone too LOL.

shoeripoff6 01-02-2018 05:52 PM

I have six totally seperate backups of about 8,000 pics of my wife. Its cost me a fortune in weekends away and nights in hotels to amass them so no way am i losing them!

romikk32 01-11-2018 11:12 AM

update

Told him to toss them in a dropbox we could see..but backup buddy told me he can't find them IF he has them...so while I did manage to recover a portion, not all. Thinking he is getting off on having something of my wife that I don't..
s'ok really. don't mind sharing..but gotta say, if someone close was sending me something like that, you can bet I would know exactly where they were

cufan86 01-11-2018 01:25 PM

Photo Vault

Quote:

Originally Posted by road_warrior92 (Post 2562652)
Double check the vault app on the iphone. I had it too - great for security but the app wouldnt be a part of the phone backup - so if lost or traded in, those files are gone.

I use Photo Vault. I have replaced my iPhone twice and restored from a computer backup and all the photos transferred.

romikk32 03-07-2018 01:01 PM

thought so.

I was right. admitted to having those "nasty vid's and pictures"..and that since I have the REAL THING, they are his to do what he pleases since I sent them. However would def be open to swapping them for some of the real thing ..if I could somehow lean her in that direction.

stevezr1 03-08-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romikk32 (Post 2554495)
sometime back, I lost almost my entire collection of pics and vids of my wife. However, I had sent most of them to my buddy as backup. So he has the entire collection, and has enjoyed seeing my wife in all shades of naked, in showers, on our bed spread eagle, et al. So I recently was talking to him about getting therm back.or at least copies. He says he either lost or misplaced them..or accidentally deleted them himself. ...................................... I certainly would never delete a collection of a friend's wife that he gave me, even if he asked me to..thoughts?

That is odd behavior.... A couple thoughts:
1) You might hint that you have newer pics that you might want to share.... just to see what his reaction might be.
2) Any chance he posted them, or shared your wife's pics with others? Maybe he is setting up an alibi in case those pictures did go public, somehow claiming they were "stolen", etc.

romikk32 03-14-2018 04:14 PM

He DID say he lost some pc equipment in a burglary..which may have included some of that stuff