One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Naked on stage photos... (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=60700)

Fango 01-14-2024 02:20 PM

6 Attachment(s)
File this one under "Too late to do anything about it now, goddammit": Back in 2018, cabaret group HooXray Cabaret put on a one-time-only all-nude show in honor of their 6th anniversary. Female performers included comedienne Elf Lyons, burlesquers Glory Pearl, Pearl Grey and Belle Fuego, and the show was hosted by the gorgeous VictXoria KemXber. The show was photographed by Jon EllXis (jme-photoXart.com). The group has an extensive album of photos on their Facebook page for every single one of their shows... except for this one. Of course. Only a few covered/censored photos have made their way online from the show. I've attached all of the ones that I've been able to find. If anyone has a lead on how to obtain more photos from this show, please post!

designmynight.com/london/bars/bethnal-green/bethnal-green-working-mens-club/hooray-cabarets-birthday-suit

Enjoy

Fango

stapleford69 01-15-2024 06:43 AM

On stage in the village hall ...

2 Attachment(s)
A mature model provides a surprise ending ......

chitchat17 02-08-2024 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmybob69 (Post 3277602)
hxxps://gofile.io/d/u8rIQi

Here ya go, Enjoy!!

Can you share this again?

derdup 02-11-2024 08:36 PM

On stage nudity - Request.

6 Attachment(s)
I'm trying to identify these performances. I believe they all date from approx 2014 (could be earlier). The first two images might be from a student production – a female is stripped naked by a fellow performer, and ultimately finds herself (still naked) sprawled across a tabletop.
If you recognize some, or all, of these pics, please share any info you have. Thank you :)

couliflower 02-12-2024 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derdup (Post 3351217)
I'm trying to identify these performances. I believe they all date from approx 2014 (could be earlier). The first two images might be from a student production – a female is stripped naked by a fellow performer, and ultimately finds herself (still naked) sprawled across a tabletop.
If you recognize some, or all, of these pics, please share any info you have. Thank you :)

Please post this in the Naked on stage thread in the Free section forum. Many people who follow that thread might not see your request here.

sebprw 03-06-2024 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derdup (Post 3351217)

I don't recognize the first piece, but the second one is ghostcrown, full 55m video still available on vimeo, you'll find it easily if you google ghostcrown working title.

rabbbbit 03-09-2024 03:41 AM

more NOS

1 Attachment(s)
do anyone have vids from Sarah Behrendt in 120 tage von sodom ? looking for this one for years now ^^' thx

manrayz 03-30-2024 07:00 PM

Hi Jsp99,

I believe judging from those buds that is Krista Papista, a Greek rock star who loves to go topless.

hxxps://vimeo.com/kristapapista

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsp99 (Post 3266453)
anyone know the source or context for this image?

saw it on another site and the person who posted it refused to tell me anything about it, just that she is “a feminist performer”. I asked for clarification and he just told me “google it” lol.

obviously, don’t doxx any private citizens, but that made it sound like she’s a public figure, a musician or speaker or something

BongosGalore 03-30-2024 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BareAll (Post 3340044)
Ivo Dimchev back at it. This is not "P Project" but rather an anthology show in Bulgaria that includes the audience simulating sex part of P Project. There are a couple photos in news articles that show their full bodies in this pose but they are watermarked so I can't post them. He supposedly did this show in Europe and maybe NYC last year also so I'm curious if there's anything else out there

I can't find the articles you're talking about. I totally get it if you can't post the pictures but could you indicate where the articles can be found, please?

derdup 03-31-2024 10:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sebprw (Post 3359031)
I don't recognize the first piece, but the second one is ghostcrown, full 55m video still available on vimeo, you'll find it easily if you google ghostcrown working title.

Oh my! That's brilliant, thank you.
I didn't see your reply until today (don't know why, but I missed it in March somehow).

It's a good feeling to have at least one of these little mysteries solved at last.