One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Any friends seen your partner naked???? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=167438)

Yorkie11 12-18-2013 03:19 PM

Any friends seen your partner naked????

Have any of your friends seen your other half naked or topless? Either on the beach or on your phone pc etc? Does your partner know?

Or have you seen your friends other halves in the same situation?

A few friends have seen my wife topless on holiday and I saw their other halves. I've also shared a few pics with friends too. If this takes off I'll tell the stories.

exfly 12-18-2013 04:24 PM

Yes! My best friend has seen some of the wifes pics! Ass,pussy and tits! And yes she knows and likes it. Very hot.

Yorkie11 12-18-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exfly (Post 1679313)
Yes! My best friend has seen some of the wifes pics! Ass,pussy and tits! And yes she knows and likes it. Very hot.

How did your friend see? Accidently?

exfly 12-18-2013 07:51 PM

Any friends seen your partner naked????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorkie11 (Post 1679332)
How did your friend see? Accidently?

There is a story there! I started sending him pics of her on the cellphone. When she found out it turned her on. Then she sent him a few from her phone right after I took them. He enjoys it and she gets off on it now(And so do I of course!)

dicknsider 12-18-2013 10:22 PM

Two close male friends of us both, one of my work associates and friend, one of her work associates, and numerous strangers. She is aware of one of our shared friends but is not aware of the one friend that I trade pictures and videos with. As for the strangers it has been random accidental exposure or situations I set up. There are probably more but these are the most memorable ones.

wildfire54 12-18-2013 10:23 PM

Yes.

1 Attachment(s)
When I was married.I'd share my wife's nude and semi-nude pics with a few close friends.Including my then brother-in-law. Also on a couple of occasions.I invited a male friend of ours to join us at a local nudist resort.I found it such a turn-on when we got there,and my wife undressed in front of him.He rather enjoyed it too.Much more than I realized at the time.But that's a different story entirely.

jho 12-19-2013 12:30 AM

3 of my friends have seen my wife naked and 6 or 7 have seen her topless.

Yorkie11 12-19-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jho (Post 1679516)
3 of my friends have seen my wife naked and 6 or 7 have seen her topless.

How did they see?

wolf86 12-19-2013 01:41 AM

A lot of my friends have seen my wife naked. Probably 6 or 7 of them have seen her completely naked in person and at least that many have seen her nude pics. Obviously she knows about the ones who saw her in person with maybe a couple exceptions. She knows that a few have seen her nude pics but not everyone. She also doesn't know how many pics they have actually seen either, it's way more than she thinks and would like lol. I've also had the good fortune to see a few friends' wives/girlfriends naked too, pictures and in person.

Britboy 12-19-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfire54 (Post 1679480)
When I was married.I'd share my wife's nude and semi-nude pics with a few close friends.Including my then brother-in-law. Also on a couple of occasions.I invited a male friend of ours to join us at a local nudist resort.I found it such a turn-on when we got there,and my wife undressed in front of him.He rather enjoyed it too.Much more than I realized at the time.But that's a different story entirely.

Please tell us more about the brother in law