One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   a timeline of naked kinky photos over the years of me (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=183230)

jennauk 08-04-2017 11:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a couple of my latest photos. They were just done by me mucking around but I hope you like them.

darwinian3 08-05-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennauk (Post 2482278)
Here is a couple of my latest photos. They were just done by me mucking around but I hope you like them.

I love them!! Do you use the same photographer for all your pics?

jennauk 09-30-2017 12:04 AM

5 Attachment(s)
As this thread seems to have died a bit lately I thought I would update it with a few new photos from this week taken at home by an amateur photographer.
I hope you all enjoy the newest entry. xx

horzag 10-04-2017 05:12 AM

Mmmmm...

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennauk (Post 2512218)
As this thread seems to have died a bit lately I thought I would update it with a few new photos from this week taken at home by an amateur photographer.
I hope you all enjoy the newest entry. xx

Fantastic:-) I love your sweet pussy lips.

alwysplyful 10-19-2017 02:44 AM

Wow, just amazing, loved the shots, look forward to more!

arnoldziffel 10-28-2017 07:52 AM

What a very erotic set of photos!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennauk (Post 2418510)
As requested, I believe that these photos pretty much fulfil your request. I aim to please. x

You indeed aim to please, and succeed brilliantly, but I'm afraid that my own aim is rather poor ....it seems I've made a mess ...."CLEAN UP ON ARNOLD'S KEYBOARD!!!!"

jennauk 12-22-2017 06:37 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Here is some photos from a shoot I did outside at a public beach in October. This happened to be on a day that we had a storm but the colour of the sky was amazing and made the pics look moody.
After the beach we headed home to shoot some more explicit photos in the warmth.
I hope you all enjoy them cause I had so much fun posing for them.

jennauk 12-22-2017 06:57 PM

5 Attachment(s)
You are all being spoilt today due to my lack of updating this thread I have 4 photo shoots to update it with.
So here is shoot 2 done at the end of October at home, I thought I would try out wearing a wig haha let's just say I won't make that mistake again. This was shot by an amatuer photographer with little experience but he didn't do too bad.
For all of you reading this that don't know already, I am a part time amatuer model and I do all my shoots for fun and because I love posing nude and sharing my images with all you lovely people. This is not a career for me it's a hobby.
I hope you all enjoy part 2 of the update.

jennauk 12-22-2017 07:04 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here is my 3rd set of pics for you shot by the same photographer early November at home.
We did an amatuer explicit sexy home shoot, It was a lot of fun to shoot and the poor guy didn't know where to look or what to say HAHA.

jennauk 02-02-2018 05:14 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Here is a selection of bottomless photos taken by my other half today 2nd Feb 2018. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did taking them. xx