One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   WWE Story... your input is needed! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=205416)

Jack_The_Ripper 12-29-2016 10:14 AM

WWE Story... your input is needed!

Hello all,

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I am making this thread because I am working on what I intend to be my final story. Here is the preface of what has happened so far:

The battle between AJ Lee and Paige finally came to a conclusion. Both fighters picked a team consisting of 7 other woman. Although Paige and her team faught valently, the cheating and corruption between AJ and her team was too much. Paige decided to put it all on the line in a hell in a cell match against AJ. Although Paige stripped AJ down to her thong and was on the verge of victory, Sasha Banks managed to cheat and secure the victory, stripping Paige naked and humiliating her in the process.

Thinking they finally achieved victory, AJ and Sasha celebrated their triumph in the ring. That was until their remaining team mates Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Lana had seen enough and brutally attacked the two leaders of their team. The final chapter will conclude with a 3v2 match.

My reason for posting here is because I have not broken ground on this episode and I wanted to get your opinions and suggestions on everything and anything you would like to see. Some ideas will be used and credit will be given. I thought this would be a fun way to include the OCC forum in a story. Please reply or PM me!

Thanks guys!!

lonewanderer 12-29-2016 05:02 PM

This sounds so awesome! Anything with Alexa Bliss is great right now.

Was there somewhere to read the backstory you described at the beginning of this post? That sounds pretty great

Jack_The_Ripper 12-29-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonewanderer (Post 2355630)
This sounds so awesome! Anything with Alexa Bliss is great right now.

Was there somewhere to read the backstory you described at the beginning of this post? That sounds pretty great

I know people will hate this answer, but no. When I post the actual story, there will be more insight to the events that led to this match. The truth is, I have been writing the story without the intention of posting it so it would need to be heavily edited and brushed up. Maybe I will find the time to do that later on.

I was never going to post the final match, but I decided on making it so that it can be shared with the OCC community and will hopefully be worth it. Even though it may be several weeks or even a couple months away, I wanted to make this thread so that the community can really have a say in it... whether it be outfits, underwear, or certain moves/events/punishments.... whatever they want to see. I actually have yet to decide on a conclusion, so it will be fun to allow OCC to help shape the story.

smjimmie1348 12-30-2016 12:21 PM

New story

Hey I love your idea and I can't wait to see what you can do w/ it .

But as for opinions having Alexa stripped to her bra and panties is good enough for me lol .

rrichmon 12-30-2016 01:27 PM

Alexa bliss getting a good long spanking would certainly be awesome.

Leeboy420 12-30-2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrichmon (Post 2356211)

I second that opinion

Jack_The_Ripper 12-30-2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 (Post 2356149)
Hey I love your idea and I can't wait to see what you can do w/ it .

But as for opinions having Alexa stripped to her bra and panties is good enough for me lol .

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrichmon (Post 2356211)

The plan is to make Alexa the focal point of her team.

I was actually thinking of replacing Lana with Emma at one point but I am now leaning towards just rolling with Lana. As far as Carmella, I was never a huge fan but she has grown on me recently.

On the other side, I am a huge fan of AJ and Banks, so it should be fun.

I was actually going theough my writings this morning, and some of the chapters might be ok to post on here. I will have to see what I can do.

zidaneix 01-01-2017 04:02 PM

Any plans on using Summer Rae at all? I'd love to see her get some kind of humiliation. Especially having her ass spanked or something.

Xtra164 01-01-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zidaneix (Post 2357535)
Any plans on using Summer Rae at all? I'd love to see her get some kind of humiliation. Especially having her ass spanked or something.

I second this! She's an easily squashed jobber with long legs and a snotty attitude; like a modern day Stacy Keibler. Summer Rae in a Bra & Panties Match :D

Jack_The_Ripper 01-01-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zidaneix (Post 2357535)

Hm, Unfortunately I did not intend to use Summer in this story and I don't really know if I can fit her in there with it making sense. If I see something that works, I can put her in there.