One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Images submitted to online service (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=191238)

arsicus 10-08-2015 07:08 AM

Images submitted to online service

9 Attachment(s)
Bit of an odd one, bear with me ...

Dreamscope is an online web service for uploading images and adding freaky effects (particularly Google's Deep Dream algorithm that did the rounds after somebody ran a clip from Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas through it - have a look for it on Youtube)

After playing around with the site and browsing the gallery, I started to notice that people were posting quite risqué pictures. The website lets you see the original photo, but the button isn't very obvious. A reverse image search showed no results.

Hold on, I thought. People are uploading naked pictures of their girlfriends - or themselves - and I don't think they realise that anyone can pull the original unobscured image with the click of a button!

Here are some of the images I've come across on Dreamscope. Annoyingly, there have been a few (explicit) photos that I have seen on my phone but had been deleted by the time that had disappeared by the time I got back to a PC. I guess they had realised how the thing worked, but I wonder how many people had seen their pics before they got a chance to remove them.

arsicus 10-08-2015 12:45 PM

Whoops

9 Attachment(s)
More images attached. Hopefully all of these ones are girls ...

Trevildo10 10-08-2015 01:21 PM

Great idea for a thread....Just out of curiosity wheres the button? lol

jantoinel 10-08-2015 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsicus (Post 2089824)
Bit of an odd one, bear with me ...

The website lets you see the original photo, but the button isn't very obvious. A reverse image search showed no results.

How do you reverse the image? Can you explain where is de button??

Quote:

Originally Posted by jantoinel (Post 2089975)
How do you reverse the image? Can you explain where is de button??

I found the button in the IOS App but still don't find it in the web app...

arsicus 10-08-2015 02:49 PM

Button

On the gallery page, instead of clicking on a picture, right-click and 'Open link in a new tab'. This bypasses the popup dialog and takes you to the page with the button on the bottom-right corner.

stoney_78forsex 10-09-2015 12:56 AM

Thank you, I think!

Thanks, you've just given me a new hobby searching through the images! Well I think I want to thank you. Means I will waste more time on the internet so I'm not completely sure! lol

stoney_78forsex 10-09-2015 01:06 AM

Some I just found quickly

3 Attachment(s)
Just had a quick check through and found these.

antonow 10-09-2015 05:58 PM

more finds

the number of photos on dreamscope seems to be limited. If you find something promising it is a good idea to click the username of the uploader. that will bring you to his / her gallery.

antonow 10-09-2015 06:01 PM

some pics

3 Attachment(s)
here are three more

RustyShackleford 10-10-2015 12:23 AM

Good catch. No idea how I didn't think of this when I uploaded a few pics to this thing. Also, if you find a goodie, you can click on their name and see all the pics they have done.

Also, I just ran across the single boob pic that was posted in the comment above this one. So looks like it isn't just in order of upload. Kind of a random recent pics thing.