One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   My New Years Resolution! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=217473)

paratrooper92 01-09-2018 02:37 PM

My New Years Resolution!

1 Attachment(s)
After some thought I decided that I would commit to recording myself each time I have the urge to masturbate. So far this year that's been 6 times. Six times in nine days! That's not bad for a "middle aged" woman! At least I think so. I'm going to be the big Five O next month too so please give me lots of love. I don't know how long I'll make it till I have an urge that's just too much and I'll need to get myself off rather than taking the time to set up the tripod and camera. We'll see I guess :) Please be sure to leave some positive comments on this one. I really need it :) My 50th birthday coming up is kind of discouraging and I'm doing everything I can to still feel sexy. Hubby is very encouraging but I need it here too.

outofdate 01-10-2018 08:34 AM

Great idea for a resolution and six times in nine days is impressive. Presuming that you are also having sex with your hubby regularly then you are having a very happy New Year so far. LOL

paratrooper92 01-10-2018 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofdate (Post 2562052)
Great idea for a resolution and six times in nine days is impressive. Presuming that you are also having sex with your hubby regularly then you are having a very happy New Year so far. LOL

Yes, we've been having sex too. In fact, I just climbed on him again this morning ;) If he weren't available, I would have made another movie :) To his credit, he is an amazing lover and is so good to me. He understands that I need my alone time for nothing other than to have a quick orgasm and all the health benefits that I get from that.

aguyfromhampton 01-22-2018 11:43 PM

It has been a minute since the last upload. You fallin' off that resolution? ;)

paratrooper92 01-24-2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aguyfromhampton (Post 2568704)
It has been a minute since the last upload. You fallin' off that resolution? ;)

I haven't fallen off yet :) I got the flu shortly after that post but am feeling better now. I recorded another session two days ago. After being ill I REALLY needed that release and you can clearly tell as my pussy was really twitching!
Most of my motivation for keeping my resolution is people who are willing to take the time and leave a comment here. I need to face reality in that only 11 people even took the time to click "thanks" on my original post. That's not too motivating. I need the members here to engage in this, otherwise I feel quite alone and wonder why I should even bother. In less than a month I will be 50. Maybe this whole New Years Resolution is part of a mid life crisis :) My husband adores me but for some reason I am feeling less and less attractive and he is very supportive of my posting things here for encouragement, so please give it. Love ya, hun and thanks for taking the time to check in with me!

paratrooper92 01-24-2018 12:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK. I recorded this one, with hubby's help, two days ago. Please enjoy and comment

aguyfromhampton 01-25-2018 05:54 PM

Very nice. You look amazing. Thanks for sharing. Will be looking forward to the next one! :D

paratrooper92 01-28-2018 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
After just getting over the flu this week, I started getting the chills again yesterday and my throat is on fire. Hubby has been amazing in looking after me. Since I've been ill it's been 6 days since my last orgasm and I was REALLY in need. I didn't have the energy to set up the tripod so I asked him if he would like to lay next to me and record me getting off with my Hitachi. I can tell that I'm not feeling all that great because it took me over 4 minutes to get there instead of the normal 30 seconds LOL. After he recorded it with his smart phone, I watched it on my laptop sitting here on my nightstand. I must say that even though it took me a few minutes to reach orgasm, my orgasm was very strong and you can clearly see that even my butt cheeks were moving in unison with my pussy contractions. Please leave some positive comments on my latest stress relief session. Thank so much :)

670763 01-28-2018 09:44 PM

You can't stop now - only eleven months to go

paratrooper92 I love your resolution. I'm downloading the videos now but there is nothing more sensual than a women who knows how to look after herself. I love your power and strength.

Keep on cumming :)

aguyfromhampton 01-29-2018 06:04 AM

Sorry you are still under the weather, but thanks for sharing, Beautiful. Love the boob shot while you were still twitching.

paratrooper92 01-29-2018 07:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
As much as I don't want to, I need to get to work this morning but before I head out the door here in a few minutes, I wanted to take a little time to post another self induced orgasm that hubby was gracious enough to record less than an hour ago. As I was getting ready for work, he did his thing and edited my video so I could upload it here. I woke up, throat still sore, body aching but my pussy was aching more. The Hitachi did it again in about 30 seconds and it was a good one, as I'm sure you'll have no trouble seeing ;) Have a wonderful day everyone! Every day is better when it starts off with a satisfying orgasm. If you don't have a Hitachi Magic Wand, get one! I wish there were more women on this forum who would also try this challenge. I would LOVE to see their orgasms too. OK, I must go to work and be the boss lady! I wonder what they would all think if they knew I was just masturbating! :)

aguyfromhampton 01-29-2018 12:40 PM

Yet another amazing video! Thank you.

paratrooper92 01-30-2018 09:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm still feeling a little under the weather but it's snowing here this morning and being the boss lady, I decided to sleep in a little this morning. Once again I didn't feel like setting up the tripod so I asked hubby to record another session. I had a little trouble getting there this time, taking about 5 minutes but the best part, the minute leading up to my climax is what I chose to share. My husband is strong but so gentle as you can see him being very careful about spreading me open to give a full view of my sexy stuff when I cum. I hope that you enjoy this orgasm and will take the time to leave some encouraging remarks.

paratrooper92 02-02-2018 09:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I had another urge last night and hubby wasn't immediately available so I had no choice other than to set up the tripod to record my session or fall off the wagon. It was a good orgasm and happened in about 45 seconds. My contractions down there are definitely visible again! About an hour later I had hubby at my beck and call and he took his nearly 9 inches and slid it right into my eager and waiting pussy. He took my legs and placed my ankles over his shoulders as he took me from a kneeling position starting slowly and increasing his tempo. About a minute later (I know, I don't last long. Should I be embarrassed?) I started cumming so hard that my toes curled too tightly and my feet started cramping! Once he came inside of me (I love the feeling of his hot cum in my pussy) he gave me a lovely foot massage. That felt almost as good as the orgasm! PS I'm going to be the big Five O in just a few days!

aguyfromhampton 02-02-2018 04:43 PM

Thank you so much. I just got home from work and I logged on here hoping to find a video from you...and I get one that also shows your lovely boobs. BONUS! Keep up the good work. :p

paratrooper92 02-02-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aguyfromhampton (Post 2573976)
Thank you so much. I just got home from work and I logged on here hoping to find a video from you...and I get one that also shows your lovely boobs. BONUS! Keep up the good work. :p

Feel free to post a photo or two of what exactly it is that you were doing when you got home from work and saw I put a new video up ;)

paratrooper92 02-03-2018 09:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Without getting into too many details I'm leaving on a week long conference trip tomorrow and I know that I won't have enough privacy to make any videos during that time. I will be sharing a room with another professional from my regional office. I also know that I will probably not be able to go a week without an orgasm because I'm REALLY feeling horny the last couple days. I will most certainly sneak in a little play during the week but I will not be brave enough to try and record a session with a roommate. My bi curious side find myself wondering if my roommate is wondering how she will be able to sneak in a session too. I wonder if she will? I find that thought highly arousing!
Please forgive me in advance if I have an urge that needs to be met off camera during my trip with the understanding that I will resume upon my return home.
Anyway, I asked hubby to set up the tripod and I recorded another session last night. He set it up from a different angle to try something a little different. It started out with a little bit of humor as you will see. My first orgasm "came" quickly and I felt another was imminent so I "pressed on". Less than two minutes later my second orgasm swept over me and its intensity is evident as you will hear (they can't be seen from this angle unfortunately) my pussy muscles rhythmically pressing against the wand so hard, that it alters the sound of the buzzing! It was a good session and I thank hubby for helping me keep my new years resolution.
I have been getting very little thanks, feedback or comments and I will say that I WILL fall off the wagon without encouragement or support. If you like what you see, please, PLEASE send some love my way.

paratrooper92 02-04-2018 12:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am leaving on my trip this afternoon about 3PM my time, Eastern US. I will be gone about a week and thought I would leave you all with something a little different before I go. The photos at the end are all selfies I took just after I got myself off, including the clit shot which took a few tries. I'm not sure if you will like it but I guess I will know by any comments left here, which by the way, have been very few considering the numerous videos and photos that I've put up here. I have to admit that I am getting discouraged by the lackluster comments and support. I talked to my husband about it he says that I'm the sexiest woman he's ever seen and can't understand the low level of enthusiasm here. As much as I believe him it is nice to hear it here as well. I'm not going to continue to upload my new videos if I will only be met with disappointment when I log in to check on responses and find none. I will continue with my new years resolution but I just won't upload them.

aguyfromhampton 02-05-2018 09:50 AM

I will see what I can do. I have never taken a selfie of my junk and I will have to do it when the wife is not home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by paratrooper92 (Post 2573985)
Feel free to post a photo or two of what exactly it is that you were doing when you got home from work and saw I put a new video up ;)

curly804 02-05-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paratrooper92 (Post 2574877)
I am leaving on my trip this afternoon about 3PM my time, Eastern US. I will be gone about a week and thought I would leave you all with something a little different before I go. The photos at the end are all selfies I took just after I got myself off, including the clit shot which took a few tries. I'm not sure if you will like it but I guess I will know by any comments left here, which by the way, have been very few considering the numerous videos and photos that I've put up here. I have to admit that I am getting discouraged by the lackluster comments and support. I talked to my husband about it he says that I'm the sexiest woman he's ever seen and can't understand the low level of enthusiasm here. As much as I believe him it is nice to hear it here as well. I'm not going to continue to upload my new videos if I will only be met with disappointment when I log in to check on responses and find none. I will continue with my new years resolution but I just won't upload them.

Glad you were able to get such a good shot of your cllit - it's amazing! Thanks! :D:D:D

paratrooper92 02-10-2018 02:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well, I'm back. It's been a long week and I did it without a single orgasm, as much as I would have liked to! I just couldn't risk getting caught by my roommate. I have not yet masturbated since I've been home, however I did ride hubby and had two orgasms! OMG, the first one was good but the second was amazing! I tried to last as long as I could before cumming the first time and maybe made it about a minute, which is pretty good for me. I just get off so fast! A part of what made my second orgasm so amazing is that we came together and I could feel his white hot sperm shooting inside of me as my pussy was contracting all over his rock hard cock! I stayed motionless on top of him for several minutes after, just sitting there enjoying the feeling of him inside of me, and my pussy wouldn't stop quivering. I was so turned on! Anyway, when I get the urge to get out my Hitachi, probably tonight, I will be sure to record it for you all so don't worry. Thanks so much for the wonderful messages and compliments. Please don't stop sending them :) I have included some photos that I tried to take of myself under the covers at the hotel. They didn't turn out that great but you get the idea ;)

aguyfromhampton 02-10-2018 05:46 PM

Yay....welcome back. I like the pics BECAUSE I know you were sneaking them. :) Never mind that I love close-up shots!

paratrooper92 02-12-2018 07:53 AM

Session from last night!

1 Attachment(s)
Feeling a bit horny I took a brief moment after my shower for some self loving. I say brief because I alway reach orgasm so quickly. After watching the video while editing it for upload here, I started to cum just under 30 seconds from the moment I touched the Hitachi to my clitoris which is typical for me. I'm not sure why I get so turned on watching myself masturbate but I just love seeing how my body naturally reacts as I go through the stages leading up to orgasm and then resolution once the orgasm subsides. Even when I watch other women, I greatly enjoy seeing their bodies tense, nipples hardening and of course the ultimate, seeing their pussies rhythmically pulsate during climax. Even in men, it's arousing to see their shaft throb as it forces out their hot cum. In the hopes of "stimulating" some comments, how many times can you see my pussy pulsate during my orgasm this time?

aguyfromhampton 02-13-2018 12:31 PM

Stimulate was definitely the right word. I counted 12, but the video jumped a couple times for me so I may have missed some.

paratrooper92 02-13-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aguyfromhampton (Post 2579610)
Stimulate was definitely the right word. I counted 12, but the video jumped a couple times for me so I may have missed some.

I notice that the streaming video isn't nearly as good as downloading it. Try that and see if the quality is better. Thanks so much for watching so closely ;)

aguyfromhampton 02-13-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paratrooper92 (Post 2579705)
I notice that the streaming video isn't nearly as good as downloading it. Try that and see if the quality is better. Thanks so much for watching so closely ;)

Yup! That helped! :)

paratrooper92 02-23-2018 09:21 AM

Sorry to keep you waiting

1 Attachment(s)
It's hard to believe that it's been 12 days since my last recorded session and I'm really sorry about that. I have had sex with hubby during that time but because life has been so hectic, haven't had a good opportunity to take some time, albeit a short amount of time, to record my personal enjoyment. Finally, this morning, a brief moment presented itself after I got out of the shower and I had a little more time this morning to indulge. I hope that you enjoy watching me as I use my wand to get there in my typical fashion and expedient nature. This is my first recorded session since my 50th birthday so please give me some love.

paratrooper92 03-12-2018 10:23 AM

Sorry that it's been a while

1 Attachment(s)
This will be the last one I share unless there is more interest. It makes it fun when I get PMs and people engage in this thread.
I really needed this orgasm as this season has really been tough on me with one illness after another. I'm so ready for Spring.
My pussy is really twitchy in one too with my entrance really opening and snapping closed a few times when I cum.

paratrooper92 03-21-2018 04:40 PM

I guess I'm getting too boring for you all. I was really having fun making the videos and it sure felt nice too.

aguyfromhampton 03-23-2018 04:11 PM

Just because there aren't comments done't mean people aren't watching.... just sayin'..... I would love to see a video of you standing shaking your tits left and right. You have amazing funbags and I would love to see them as the star of the show some time. :p

paratrooper92 08-20-2018 05:58 PM

I'm still recording but didn't think there was much interest here. Who is genuinely interested in seeing more?

aguyfromhampton 08-25-2018 12:36 AM

I am still all in and you are the only reason I even check OCC. I have visited less since you slowed your posting.

paratrooper92 08-26-2018 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aguyfromhampton (Post 2658268)
I am still all in and you are the only reason I even check OCC. I have visited less since you slowed your posting.

I'll see about uploading another when I'm able to edit one

exotic_echo 09-03-2018 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paratrooper92 (Post 2597560)
I guess I'm getting too boring for you all. I was really having fun making the videos and it sure felt nice too.

It is always nice to see people having fun!

paratrooper92 10-14-2018 10:58 AM

I'm still going...or should I say cumming

1 Attachment(s)
I have still been recording my masturbation but I haven't been met with too much enthusiasm here. Be that as it may, here it my latest that I recorded for my husband last night while he is away. Since the last time I posted here I have recorded several dozen of my orgasms.

outofdate 10-20-2018 09:45 AM

So this is day 293, how many days have you masturbated do you think?

paratrooper92 10-23-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofdate (Post 2679530)
So this is day 293, how many days have you masturbated do you think?

About 100 but only about 60 recorded ;)

outofdate 10-25-2018 09:48 AM

Every third day. Nice! Hubby is taking care of you the rest of the days I hope. lol

paratrooper92 10-25-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofdate (Post 2681383)
Every third day. Nice! Hubby is taking care of you the rest of the days I hope. lol

Every time I need him to! ;) I wonder if my libido is considered high, average or low for a woman my age

outofdate 10-26-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paratrooper92 (Post 2681395)
Every time I need him to! ;) I wonder if my libido is considered high, average or low for a woman my age

I'm no expert but I'm thinking it's high. You seem to be a really horny woman. lol