One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   a timeline of naked kinky photos over the years of me (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=183230)

jennauk 01-06-2015 07:51 PM

a timeline of naked kinky photos over the years of me

4 Attachment(s)
I would like to share with you all a selection of photos of me taken over the last 4-5 years. Over this time I have been trying to get fit and lose weight and I think these photos show the changes really well. Your comments are welcome on which ones are preferred.

ModelT-MsDollie 01-06-2015 09:15 PM

Thanks for the small sample. Now we need a few hundred more to compare and decide!;)

curly804 01-06-2015 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennauk (Post 1926094)
I would like to share with you all a selection of photos of me taken over the last 4-5 years. Over this time I have been trying to get fit and lose weight and I think these photos show the changes really well. Your comments are welcome on which ones are preferred.

Looking good! waiting for more! ;)

flashjohn 01-07-2015 09:09 AM

Each picture is lovely. Thank you so much

xxxxenophile 01-07-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennauk (Post 1926094)

I love this concept, and you're a sexy confident woman in all of them!

I prefer the top left because you can see your face and body together, but the bottom right is hot too because I love corsets :)

Keep 'em coming!

r7o7b5 01-13-2015 01:56 PM

If this is all you have WEELL If you need me too I will come over and take photos for you LOL Keep them coming

exotic_echo 01-17-2015 09:41 AM

I would like to see more photos like #1 and #2. Oh yeah numbers 3 &4. Thanks for posting. Very nice and very sexy.

jennauk 01-17-2015 05:11 PM

Thanks

WOW!!
Thanks to all of you who have given me amazing comments. It has made me smile knowing that people can be so nice as I have received some not so nice comments on another site where I posted some similar photos. I am glad you are all enjoying the photos and as you all seem to love them so much I will add some more to the timeline and you can make your own decisions as to what order they should all go in!! xxxx

jennauk 01-17-2015 05:57 PM

Some more time line pics

4 Attachment(s)
Here is another 4 photos dating back from 2008. There is quite a considerable difference in these to my more recent pics. One thing I don't miss about my body before I had my son is the fact that I had pretty small boobs! HAHA
Please don't forget to comment on them. The more comments I get the more photos I will post for your pleasure. xx

CP 01-17-2015 06:25 PM

love the update. you look fabulous :-)

cp.