One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nudes-a-Poppin' (NAP) 2015 (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=188521)

xxxxenophile 07-05-2015 09:30 AM

Nudes-a-Poppin' (NAP) 2015

Hard to believe it's almost that time again! I hope to see many of you there - I'm the guy with the beard and sunglasses - I know you'll recognize me :)

Starting this thread to hold as many hot nudes of dancers and audience members as possible.

If you want to say that you're coming, which days, etc. that's fine too. I'll be there both with my girls and perhaps some other friends.

Dancer names & numbers, requests for more of particular nudes, etc. also welcome.

rumfungle 07-05-2015 10:51 AM

40th anniversary of the festival. Be there!

-r

usbdawg 07-05-2015 09:47 PM

I'll be there as well. This will be the 5th year in a row! I'll definitely say hello when I see you there....what kind of camera do you use?

C Dick 07-06-2015 01:41 AM

I will be there, my first time since 2000. This time I am bringing three women, we will be there from Friday night to Sunday night.

Daironman78 07-06-2015 10:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I will be there for sure this year. Got confirmation from alot of the dancers that will be there and some that were there last year that wont be back unfortunately like Vex Voir, Those sexy sisters (red head and the blonde), and Tilly McReese (The sexy girl from Ireland) to name a few. Hopefully I can get twice as many pics as I have in the past so that I can share here on One Click Chicks to the people that dont get the opportunity to go.. I'll be the black guy wearing this shirt on one of the days. :D

zoezayn 07-07-2015 01:01 AM

I'm going!

as of right now, it looks like I'll make it this year!

herky 07-07-2015 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We are planning to be there again this year. This will be our third time, and are looking forward to having a little fun. Will probably only be there Saturday, hopefully the weather will be good. Here is a pic from 2014. Enjoy!

xxxxenophile 07-07-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usbdawg (Post 2034269)
I'll be there as well. This will be the 5th year in a row! I'll definitely say hello when I see you there....what kind of camera do you use?

I shoot with a Canon EOS Rebel Xti, with the classic neck strap. I flip between the 2 lenses that came with it (18-55mm and 70-200mm) depending on whether I'm shooting close-up or across the pool... for example! lol

xxxxenophile 07-07-2015 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C Dick (Post 2034359)
I will be there, my first time since 2000. This time I am bringing three women, we will be there from Friday night to Sunday night.

Bringing THREE ladies! Well done, my friend! Kind of like bringing coals to Newcastle, but then again it's pretty pimpin' to be leading a harem like that! Look forward to seeing you there.

usbdawg 07-07-2015 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxxenophile (Post 2035525)
I shoot with a Canon EOS Rebel Xti, with the classic neck strap. I flip between the 2 lenses that came with it (18-55mm and 70-200mm) depending on whether I'm shooting close-up or across the pool... for example! lol

I shoot with the exact same camera. I use the same lens that came with it and purchased a Canon 55-250mm for my zoom lens. I also shoot with with a Canon HD videocam. I appreciate all the pics you've contributed and look forward to seeing this years. I hope to contribute as well this year. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.