One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Post Testing Area (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Close up Hi Resolution fingers and pussy (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=103596)

freedom444 01-26-2011 07:28 AM

Close up Hi Resolution fingers and pussy

10 Attachment(s)
Real own taken pics - show off your wife, gf , niece , cousin, sister, daughter playing with their pussy or you playing with it, figers in or near ........ pussy getting nice and wet!

HERE IS MY WIFE'S GETTING REALLY WET.

John Thomas 02-03-2011 05:30 AM

Fire Bush

:) Love that juicy red pussy! :D
Keep on posting! More More :)

freedom444 02-06-2011 01:25 AM

Want to fuck her?

5 Attachment(s)
Hi John,
I have posted others in other posts.
I think my wife has a fuckable pussy but I have seen a lot of guys posting "My sexy wife"and they don't have much going.
By seeing how many thanks I get, will give me an indication.....even if not that well exposed.
I get turned on knowing other men are getting hard and stroking their cocks thinking of fucking my wife.
Here are a few just for you...hope you like them John.

John Thomas 02-06-2011 02:55 PM

:D I love unshaved redheads! :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom444 (Post 868329)
Hi John,
I have posted others in other posts.
I think my wife has a fuckable pussy but I have seen a lot of guys posting "My sexy wife"and they don't have much going.
By seeing how many thanks I get, will give me an indication.....even if not that well exposed.
I get turned on knowing other men are getting hard and stroking their cocks thinking of fucking my wife.
Here are a few just for you...hope you like them John.

georgesnts 02-11-2011 10:15 AM

If I'd known earlier I would've come a lot earlier you'll be pleased to know give your gorgeous wet wife one for me

foxglove321 02-14-2011 05:47 AM

Well I adore those photos, thanks for posting. I appreciate your taste in photography as I to am a connoisseur of spread "in your face" close ups. I like that wet red pussy, more please!

freedom444 02-16-2011 10:04 AM

Few more for you

4 Attachment(s)
..... Close up red wet pussy for your enjoyment. Just imagine your cock real deep inside.

John Thomas 02-18-2011 05:57 AM

:) Nice little "rosebud" starfish! :D Do you play with it often?

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom444 (Post 875235)
..... Close up red wet pussy for your enjoyment. Just imagine your cock real deep inside.

freedom444 02-20-2011 12:59 PM

For John

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two pics just for you.
I'm sure her pussy is wet enough for you to just slide your cock straight in...pump 3 deep strokes then 2 just the head of your cock then 4 hard deep ones...2 deep slow....now 4 just the head again....now fast long deep ones till you shoot some cum. Thats how she like it!

freedom444 02-22-2011 12:35 AM

Anal

4 Attachment(s)
Had a request for some pics showing my wife's other hole. Any one else like to push their cocks in there?
Davyp1 hope this is what you are looking for.