One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   South American Indians (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=74803)

Klondike 03-26-2009 01:59 AM

South American Indians

9 Attachment(s)
I was hoping for some info to go along with these pics - I have no idea what country they were taken in or the name of the tribe. I've seen a few pics like these before, where women and men are parading naked in some sort of festival. But these are better than any previous ones I've seen, and the whole gallery is good (linking would get you kiddies, unfortunately, so i can't do that).

This is kind of an interesting look into another culture, and the women are clearly aware of the camera in some of the pics. Some are experiencing shyness and there is a little ENF to go along with some of these pics. That makes this set all the more intriguing to me.

enjoy,

Klondike

Klondike 03-26-2009 02:20 AM

5 Attachment(s)
the other pic I have of this single file parading of naked women shows younger women, so I cannot post it. Interestly, what appears to be a type of g-string worn by the women above is not in evidence in my other pic - in that pic, nothing goes under the crotch - the bottom is more like a belt. So...did they become more modest or do the younger girls get to be more fully naked? :)

the pics below are likely from the same tribe. I imagine they do not parade around like this all the time, but only on festival day? Who knows....

the rest of my pics from this tribe contain kiddies...

EDIT: two more pics bite the dust as they also had kiddies. It looks as though the younger members walk first in line, and age increase as you go front to back perhaps.

Klondike

sabberer 03-26-2009 03:30 AM

WHOW

what a great post!!!!

Fred6027 03-26-2009 05:09 AM

This is an interesting post , from an anthropoligical viewpoint , Klondike.

It is quite possible that this is the Mandango tribe of the lower Andes Valley - - - whom are known for their extreme hostility to foreigners .

Example - the taking of a " photograph " , or " picture " is thought to be capturing the ' essence of the soul " , or - capturing the spirit inside the confines of the camera ...

Thus , in most cases , strange camera people are set upon by the women of the tribe , and beaten with large sticks - - - either that , or the warriors of the tribe ( shown armed with the ritual large blow dart gun ) will blow a poisonous dart into the buttocks of said photographer , at which time he will die a slow and painful death - - - unless he ( or she ) is able to make their way back to safety , and the poison is able to be sucked out by one of their compatriots .

I am only pre - supposing that this is the case , and the photographer was able to make their way back to safety , and thus , we are able to enjoy this rare and wondrous glimpse into the fascinating lifestyle of the Mandangoes ...... :)

higeek2000 03-26-2009 03:07 PM

Its the Yawalapiti tribe. They are from South America. There is a travel channel show called Tribal Odyessey that is on from time to time. They are in one of the episodes.

I haven't found very many pictures of this tribe, so its cool you found some.

xman59va 03-26-2009 03:39 PM

Fred..........hahahahaha

Klondike 03-26-2009 06:37 PM

4 Attachment(s)
thanks, Fred :)

Tell me, will they shrink my head if i venture down there with my camera? Its pretty small to begin with, and I'm kind of worried...

Anyway, I've got some tribal info now, some by pm - and have found some more pics.

cheers,

Klondike

flanker7 03-26-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by higeek2000 (Post 525876)
Its the Yawalapiti tribe. They are from South America. There is a travel channel show called Tribal Odyessey that is on from time to time. They are in one of the episodes.

I haven't found very many pictures of this tribe, so its cool you found some.

Was the Tribal Odyssey episode you saw censored? I found it online a long time ago, but it was censored, which while educational, made it much less interesting to watch it. If it was uncensored, any chance of getting a copy of it?

Klondike 03-26-2009 06:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
one more. Klondike

squizzlydiddly 03-26-2009 07:23 PM

South American Indians

Interesting thread indeed! Not for the images themselves but for the content.

I suppose "oldcrow" has right. I believe that tribe lives in Brazil in the Amazonas-regions. I've seen photographs of XINGU Indians and they look quite similar with their tattoes and bodypaint. I'm not sure if those ones belong to the same tribe...could be.

Thank you

:)