One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Out in public in sheer tops and dresses (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=117423)

Don123 10-06-2011 03:13 PM

Out in public in sheer tops and dresses

nd I have a great sex life and we enjoy adding some added soice to it from time to time. One of the things we enjoy is going out to dinners at romantic restaurants. She will flash me while eating and on the walk to and from the restaurant. She wears a mini skirt with a sheer black top without any under garments. Needless to say it is a great turn on. She will have a jacket on because she could not wear the top in public without causing a problem. She will wait until no one is looking and flash me by moving the front of the jacket back to expose her great breast. We are not into showing her off to others because I enjoy her all to myself but it is exciting. One time we were walking the car after a dinner and she was wearing a black mini along with a loose low-cut top. The wind came up and caused the top to open up and expose one breast. She did not notice and we were in the parking lot so I did not say anything. It was something.

Don123 10-07-2011 05:19 PM

Not really just the idea that someone may get a peek is a thrill. She is very muck a one man show. Me being the one man.

wired 07-20-2014 05:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That's how it started for us while dining out, sheer tops and a jacket only exposing to me but I soon learned if I order her more drinks she will loosen up and the jacket doesn't always get closed when the waiter comes to the table. We have had quite a few waiters that have seen her breast and the service always gets better once they have had a look at her in sheer.

Tifosi 07-20-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wired (Post 1819527)
That's how it started for us while dining out, sheer tops and a jacket only exposing to me but I soon learned if I order her more drinks she will loosen up and the jacket doesn't always get closed when the waiter comes to the table. We have had quite a few waiters that have seen her breast and the service always gets better once they have had a look at her in sheer.

Wired my Brother she is a beauty! Well done!

hoosierdaddy4 07-20-2014 05:41 PM

very similar

My wife has a very similar top like the above photo. Also has a white one and a pale yellow. It really does get better service when she either takes her jacket off or doesn't close it when the waiter comes by. If you ask for a "more private" booth, they usually can find you one.
Have you noticed that there suddenly are more people, mostly guys, that come to help? I wonder why? LOL
Have gone to ABS and they attract a lot of attention there too.
Once had her try nipple jewelry on at an ABS the guy at the counter was more than happy to let her try several pairs and give opinions which looked the best.

ModelT-MsDollie 07-20-2014 06:10 PM

Yep, this is how it innocently begins. Be prepared for an exciting flashing future. Sometimes that extra service comes in handy. Sometimes those body jewelry adventures receive discounts and free nipple rings. Sometimes wives begin to enjoy others looking.
But I'm only guessing.:D

alterego8184 07-21-2014 08:09 AM

love the idea ... its even more a turn on when you know she is available only to you .. just playing pranks to tease :p

Don123 07-21-2014 03:44 PM

Great to see more interest in this topic. We have continued to enjoy my bride wearing sheer tops in public. She seems to be getting more comfortable with the process. She is flashing me in public while we are shopping and has started to allow me to take photos for my own enjoyment. Because of this I am unable to share but we do have a top like the one above. Most of her summer wardrobe is sheer but she has camisoles to wear under them when we are going places where we might run into folks we know.

decepticon643 07-27-2014 10:05 AM

Its rare the Mrs does this but when she does it is so hot...

Don123 08-14-2014 11:32 AM

Any one else have some stories about wearing sheer tops out in public.