One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Barclays Girl From London WNBR 2011 & 2014 (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=110784)

simonlintworm 06-18-2011 10:25 AM

Barclays Girl From London WNBR 2011 & 2014

10 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, just thought I'd start up a thread solely focussed on this rider. (I asked permission from a mod to do so) There's already a lot of pics posted in the main WNBR 2011 thread and she even features in Looker's Riders passing by vid. However, I'd like to see as much of her as possible, so if you have anything to add (that's not been posted before), please feel free.

I'll give you some examples below (stuff that's already been posted before).

Come on, let's add to this! She's gorgeous!:cool:

Major thanks go out to Looker81 and Hubert Cumberdale for some of these!:D

Vitro 06-18-2011 10:53 AM

There's a pic of her on p.38 of WNBR 2011

Pedro the Fisherman 06-18-2011 01:27 PM

Can I just correct things a little, it's actually known as a 'Boris Bike' (not Barclays) as the public hire scheme is the baby of the current mayor (the wondefully odd and green right winger) Boris Johnson. It also makes one think that any user of these bikes is not a regular cyclist, naked or otherwise!

simonlintworm 06-19-2011 07:07 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman (Post 953258)
Can I just correct things a little, it's actually known as a 'Boris Bike' (not Barclays) as the public hire scheme is the baby of the current mayor (the wondefully odd and green right winger) Boris Johnson. It also makes one think that any user of these bikes is not a regular cyclist, naked or otherwise!

I know Pedro, I found out later. I just thought it would be easier to stick to this name because she's already known by that name now.

By the way, have the resources been depleted? Nobody found any more of her?

simonlintworm 06-19-2011 10:27 AM

here she actually is giving an interview afterwards (clothed i have to add, but exciting nonetheless)

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oil__TKlw4&feature=related

Watch from: 1:06

raiedefesse 06-19-2011 01:44 PM

I

just love hearing her voice. The video also has the added bonus of having another of my favorites on it...identifies herself as "Christina" towards the beginning of the vid...thanks for posting.

flanker7 06-19-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonlintworm (Post 953792)
I know Pedro, I found out later. I just thought it would be easier to stick to this name because she's already known by that name now.

By the way, have the resources been depleted? Nobody found any more of her?

You can rest assured pics of the London ride will continue to appear all the way until June 2012. This happens every year. The largest batch of pics appears just after the ride, but probably twice as many come out over the following 11 months. She was a favorite of the photographers this year, so I would think there will be many more forthcoming.

BeachBiker 06-28-2011 09:21 PM

Impressive Sharp Eyes

Kudos, for spotting the Barclay's girl trying to get through the crowd on the other side of the procession.

It's easy to understand how the video taker missed it, when he had all those naked riders right in front of him.

Being able to place where she was trying to break through the crowd makes the whole scenario much more understandable.

Those gawking picture takers :p weren't going to let anybody move them from their prime position at the moment of photographic opportunity, especially someone fully dressed.

Give her credit for having the smarts to show them she was the real deal by suddenly appearing totally naked right before their eyes.

And what guy, in his right mind, could ever say NO to a naked lady who looks like that?

simonlintworm 06-29-2011 05:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
did some more scavaging and I found 1 more shot. The shot is taken in the perfect position, It's just too bad it's overlit. Is there anyone with great photoshop skills who is able to fix it? ( if that is even possible)

This is the best I could do. I know it's not very good, but it gives us an impression what the picture could have looked like if it hadn't been overlit. I emplore people with better Photoshop skills to have a go at it.

simonlintworm 07-01-2011 09:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
found two HQ shots today.