One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Request:Jennifer Ringley (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=15777)

hal_81 04-24-2005 04:00 PM

Request:Jennifer Ringley

In the early days of the internet and web cams, Jennifer Ringley became something of a legend with the "JennyCam." Toward the end of it's time, it was pretty tame, but in the early days she did some pretty good cam shows. Does anyone have any captures they could post? Maybe even a link to some video?

daveduchovny 04-24-2005 08:24 PM

Awww

I didn't even realised it had stopped. I used to check every few months to see what was in the archive but I guess I missed the last year and a half!

That's saddened me.

pooky 04-24-2005 08:54 PM

i can remember having a membership to that site...it was one of the pioneers of "cam" sites...your right i would love to see some pics from the past.

pooky 04-24-2005 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
well as i looked for some pics i found that its gonna be hard to find any that areant timestamped with her sites name...and i dont think we can post them.

pooky 04-24-2005 09:58 PM

10 Attachment(s)
heres some more i found....

pooky 04-24-2005 09:59 PM

4 Attachment(s)
more.... :)

argo16 04-25-2005 06:54 AM

love it

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooky
more.... :)

loved and miss jennicam, more please

hal_81 04-25-2005 06:56 AM

Wow!

Thanks. Those are super! I especially liked the early pics. I know there are probably many other JennyCam fans out there that appreciate these. If anyone else has any to contribute, we'd all be in your debt.

Thanks, again.

bamester 04-25-2005 09:55 PM

Funny, I have a bunch that I was someday going to start a thread to post. I will post a few and see if I can get to the others over the next couple of weeks.

bamester 04-25-2005 10:31 PM

Earliest Jennicam pics

9 Attachment(s)
Jenni was born August 10, 1976. The earliest Jennicam pix were from her college dorm room when she was 19. She was the first cam girl; at least, I have never heard of any before her. She later said "I am showing my life and sex is just a part of life, so I happen to show sex from time to time". However, in fact it seems that she did get turned on by showing herself, and that exhibitionism and sexual teasing were a part of it from the very beginning. The first pix were shown on April 3, 1996 and by April 13, 1996 she was teasing the viewers.
A note about "watermarks": as far as I know, these pix are not copyrighted by anyone. Jenni gave them away freely at that time, and many sites archived them. The one that I got them from happened to datestamp all the pix and label them "Vintage Jennicam", etc. The site doesn't exist anymore. Things change fast on the Net and these pix are over 9 years old.