One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   what strange things has your woman used to masterbate with ? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=213365)

OPD940B 01-27-2018 02:30 PM

Back in our college days my wife then girlfriend would use a bundle of 3/4 inch candles, when she would get horny when I was not available. She was very embarrassed when I walked in on her. She would also use the bath tub spigot when we moved into a Condo.

thegrayprincejt 01-29-2018 02:11 PM

Funny situation

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixPointFive (Post 2570833)
Girlfriend of mine used a guy in her class at university a few times :mad:

My fiance has done this too. I enjoyed the show. She wouldn't let him fuck her, but she got him hard then literally used his hard cock to rub up and down between her lips and over her clit until she had a massive orgasm.

Then she repayed the favor by sucking him off.

nectcouple 01-29-2018 07:13 PM

Still thinking

I asked my wife this question last night. She said she would have to think on it, but off the top of her head she mentioned various cans of lady products. ("Hair spray cans, shave gel cans...)

lyvewyre_62 04-07-2018 03:53 PM

you name it

hmmm. where to start. assortment of vibrators and dildoes, wine cooler bottle, shampoo bottle, cucumbers, zucchini, banana, bottle water, hairbrush, electric toothbrush, back massager (her fave), lotion bottle, stick shift, bedpost, shower head, tub faucet, heck, anything she can find to fill her pussy.

Thebigg 04-08-2018 03:31 PM

she loves the handle of the lawn mower. I saw it a couple of times!

Thebigg 04-08-2018 04:27 PM

Lyve, really, the stick shift?

robemmayorkcpl 04-08-2018 11:03 PM

Emma.

I once fucked her arse with a candle whilst licking her clit.

The candle then went back in its holder on the mantelpiece next to our wedding pic.

People have asked why we never light it, probably because she might want it up her bum again!

qazzy1749 05-08-2018 03:56 AM

Stacking Toy

One night while we were playing around, I was looking for something to give her a good stretch. I checked the vegetable drawer but nothing was at the size I was looking for. Returning to bedroom I spotted something in the corner. It was one of the kid's stacking toy. Small rings stacked on top of larger rings on a center shaft that was narrow on top and wide at the bottom. I took the rings off and washed the center shaft off really well. It had the taper shape I was looking for with about 7" or 8" length. With that in hand, I returned to the bedroom.

At first the wife said 'NO' because it was the kids toy. With a little persuasion (sucking on her pussy and clit), She let me lubed it up and gently inserted it into her c*nt. In and out it went. Deeper and deeper opening her c*nt each time. Little by little she took it in until the base plate was rubbing on her clit. Once she was use to it, I was able to use full strokes, pulling it back almost out and pushing it back in, watching her c*nt hole expand to accept it. In and out until she exploded with her climax. She was gaping open when I removed the toy.

I believe this toy was much thicker than the vibrator we had at the time. She made me washed it really really well before putting it back in the kid's toy box. I kinda remember using it again a couple more times, before getting her a dildo of similar dimension.

HedoRocks 05-09-2018 06:27 AM

Mrs. HedoRocks

2 Attachment(s)
A few years ago I was on a business trip, and was Skyping my wife back home. She was getting me worked up. We have a toy box with a lock on it, but somehow I had the key with me, on my key ring. She improvised and pulled a cucumber out of the fridge. Attaching a couple of Skype captures I took. Sorry for the horrible quality.

A LONG time ago I had a girlfriend who used a drumstick to get off. I am a drummer, so I had some lying around. That was a fun night as well.

qazzy1749 05-08-2023 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HedoRocks (Post 2618041)

A LONG time ago I had a girlfriend who used a drumstick to get off. I am a drummer, so I had some lying around. That was a fun night as well.

Not quite a set of drumsticks. but found the wife (girlfriend then) was masturbating with my rubber-coated play nunchucks. She had an itch and that was what she found handy in my apartment at the time.

I was surprised she was sad when I gave them away to some friend's kid to play with. She hadn't played with those for a long time, since I had bought her a few sexy toys by then ... but she remembered.

We also used some vegetables. Sometimes she gives me funny looks and mouths 'no' when we are at the produce section. That, of course, starts me picking up the banana squash, cucumbers, zucchini, bananas ... until she chases me out of that section of the market.

Adding to the list would be beer, wine and champagne bottles ... fun to remember what had visited inside of her. :D