One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Angelica's Pizza Dare Thread (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=115398)

edgell12 09-03-2011 01:00 AM

Angelica's Pizza Dare Thread

5 Attachment(s)
Men, I think we're on to something with this one (OCC: 18angelica1993). Angelica loves the project, has her own creative ideas to add to the theme, and is energetic as can be. Can NOT sit still lol. She agreed to sign up, and hopefully we'll have as much luck with her as we have with Cassie as far as forum participation. I suspect she'll love being here, but we'll see. We'll use this single thread to post her videos as we make them so as the thread grows, check through deeper pages to find more vid clips.

A little back story to this video. The guy was SCARED HALF TO DEATH once she got on the bed for money and got back up. You could see how nervous he was throughout the clip. We actually worked on this video shortly before she walked downtown for a Cosplay Convention (thus the outfit) so she asks the guy about the convention and if it makes them busier at the pizza shop, then asked what he thought of her outfit. VERY tough to hear (I'll explain in a second). Anyway, about 20 minutes after he left he sent her a text message (photo attached, phone numbers redacted) by using her pizza order info to get her number. SLIMY! But funny.

I wasn't prepared for a shoot when she called. I was 2 hours from home, so I was stuck using the built in webcam of my laptop (again) that I had with me. POOR video, POOR audio. But we're scheduling another shoot to hit on some more scenarios and ideas within a week or two. I'll have the good camera for that.

Because of the camera angle we had to use, you couldn't see in the video what the pizza guy saw. So we took a couple of photos from his angle once he left so that you guys could see from his perspective. ;)

Hopefully the first of many ANgelica videos to come. I believe she already sent in an OCC photo to the mods so maybe she'll be able to start her own thread over at "Ladies Of" on Saturday.

Enjoy.
Edge

Fango 09-03-2011 01:31 AM

Nice! I love how you keep adding new girls to your coterie. Keep them coming! And I can't wait to see more from Angelica!

Thanks

Fango

CP 09-03-2011 03:07 AM

even though there isnt any nudity, it is still an awesome video :)

CP

edgell12 09-03-2011 01:26 PM

*No Nudity*

We tried a towel drop video but we messed up the camera angle so she wasn't fully in the screen when the towel dropped. So we were 0 for 2 from that aspect of trying our first videos. With that being said, as soon as she gets approved to post on the Ladies of OCC forum she'll get a shout-out pic up as well as some other random stills we took last night.

kajuk 09-06-2011 12:19 PM

thank you that was very good. keep up the great work