One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Request... Nude Beach Horn..! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=16921)

Jules Sparkle 05-24-2019 02:40 AM

I`m surprised this doesn`t happen more often in the WNBR, I know there are more men than women, but being around that many naked people must be arousing, ( I know it is for me!) I have done 4 naked rides now, all completely nude, and I can say I have only seen one bloke,out of all four rides, with what I would call an erection, when you consider there are a few naked girls around.

friez 05-30-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules Sparkle (Post 2751518)
I`m surprised this doesn`t happen more often in the WNBR, I know there are more men than women, but being around that many naked people must be arousing, ( I know it is for me!) I have done 4 naked rides now, all completely nude, and I can say I have only seen one bloke,out of all four rides, with what I would call an erection, when you consider there are a few naked girls around.

I go to nude beaches quite often and that was definitely something I worried about on my first time, but you get used to being naked after a while and don't even notice it anymore. I find I'm so nervous about being naked in public that I can't get hard anyways! lol

qwertypaul 06-07-2019 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules Sparkle (Post 2751518)

I think I’m so aware I’m naked in public that I’m too nervous for anything to happen. If anything it has the opposite affect and I’m smaller than I usually am.
But I’m doing the WNBR London tomorrow and I’ve probably jinxed it now and i’ll get an erection... which would be really embarrassing.

jukjuk 06-11-2019 04:27 AM

Aroused

9 Attachment(s)
Just a little aroused

**** Male only pic deleted ****

Quote:

Rule 9. Please don't submit photos & videos featuring just men. After all this is the "One Click Chicks" website, not "One Click Dicks".
*** See the post below for the theme of this thread ***

CalamusNomen 06-11-2019 09:31 AM

New to this interesting site

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturist (Post 86834)
Hi Folks,

This might sound like an obscure request, but was wondering if there are any pics out there of nudists on the beach, where the man is obviously getting visibly aroused by the situation / surrounded by naked women. Even better if in the pics they are clearly checking the guy out. Although I am a straight guy, I find it a turn to see pics like this, as you get the double turn on. Seeing the naked women, + also imagining you are in the guys position.

Oh and its always nice to see the sand, sea and blue skies :)

Anyways... happy sunniness to you all...

Here's fingers crossed for some good beach nude pics.

Cheers

Not an obscure request at all. So far, that's I like about this forum. It's a site dedicated to voyeurism, so every post is dedicated to a fetish almost by default. No pretensions. No judgements. Well, except for the truly inappropriate stuff, which, without even looking is pretty much just common sense.

I think I have some of your requested pics. I'll look around and post whatever I can find.

jeffrey_2018 06-11-2019 11:05 AM

Come and show me

1 Attachment(s)
Come and show me.

ah7921 07-07-2019 02:33 AM

Beach Horn
**** Male only pic deleted ****
Quote:

Rule 9. Please don't submit photos & videos featuring just men. After all this is the "One Click Chicks" website, not "One Click Dicks".
Theme is:
Quote:

This might sound like an obscure request, but was wondering if there are any pics out there of nudists on the beach, where the man is obviously getting visibly aroused by the situation / surrounded by naked women. Even better if in the pics they are clearly checking the guy out. Although I am a straight guy, I find it a turn to see pics like this, as you get the double turn on. Seeing the naked women, + also imagining you are in the guys position.

duffy166 08-08-2019 06:58 AM

Far away.....

3 Attachment(s)
:D but a nice beach horn…. and a nice girl….

jukjuk 10-09-2019 10:32 AM

Mixture

9 Attachment(s)
Mix of scenes

openthe4thseal 10-09-2019 11:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jukjuk (Post 2792504)
Mix of scenes

*****FAKE ALERT*****

Nope.

The posted photoshopped image which was removed is on the left and the real photo is on the right.