One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Female masturbation (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=90674)

susansusan 05-01-2010 09:47 PM

Female masturbation

A story, billed as true, from the female perspective.

Self pleasure is nice- it's pleasure, and it can be done alone. In fact, by definition, it IS done alone. When I turned 18, the feeling of adulthood and independence also came with it a chance to go to University- a chance to have your own room. Back then, we didn't have computers like they do today. Of course, we DID have computers, by personal lap tops and in-room pcs were the exception, and not the rule. So, on the many occassions I was left alone in my room , I'd focus on fanatsies, mental images of people and situations that I could focus on with my eyes closed, as I rubbed myself. I didn't use toys back then, I didn't need to. Every day, so many different people would be close by- students, lecturers, and various other people round campus. There were too many people to think about- I probably, in the course of my course, masturbated whilst thinking about well over 100 people from the university- and that is no exaggeration. I saw no-one of them naked- I've never in my life actually ended up fucking anyone I've touched myself thinking of - who knows why? Perhaps its that the men I end up sleeping with are not the ones that, deep down, I WANT to sleep with. Or perhaps I conjour up a fanatsy image whilst masturbating, of people that can never, and will never be real. It is the fanatsy that I enjoy, and the lovely relax feeling that it brings.

As I moved away from college, and started dating on a regualr basis, opportunites for masturbation were more limited- and in some ways replaced by sex. Sex wasn't a substitute, or indeed a "better" alternative. It was just different. I loved the feeling of an erect penis entering me, but yet, I couldn't conjour up the same fantasy- it was real, after all. Thats when I moved onto toys, and lubes. The electric power from them gave me a different- and pleasant- sensation. I could still lose myself in fantasy, but I didn't need to- the unavoidable wetness, the buzz against my clit, that was enough to do it for me.

Now, to take us up to stage three, and the present. I still masturbate- with toys as required, but the nature of the fantasy is different. Whereas when I was younger it was about my own desrire, now I want to BE desire. I still think of men- some whom I know, some who are merely fanatsy figure, men who never will exist, but in my fantasy, they want me. I need to imagine a man- groups of men, horny for me- 19 year old men with rock hard cocks, staring at me, desiring me- and indeed, masturbating over me in turn. I picture a wealthy, handsome actor who has money to spend on me, stripping me, bribing me to show him more and more- even paying to take me any way he wants. It feels good, and it feels nice.

I also have an ongoing fantasty about domination, fetish, and torture. I'd love to take a younger man- a handsome fella in his 20s who knows not what a woman feels like- and showing him exactly what his body- and my body- can do. I also fantasies about care, an injury soldier, boxer or football who needs affection, love and relief. I never would , in real life, put my hand in a footballers shorts and reach for his cock, but in my mind, that is wonderful. It would never happen, but it is, and remains, my favourite fantasy. Just the feel of a nice, athletic penis, taken by me in a caring, loving way.