One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Voyeur] Downblouse strategies (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=112388)

boobpeeker 07-17-2011 11:26 PM

Downblouse strategies

I thought maybe id start a thread for people to share their tricks/tips to see downblouse, or maybe voyeur moments.

I have one, sometimes at work, when i notice someone has a loose top on, ill drop something or a Bunch of stuff so they help me pick it up and i have a nice long gaze at their titties. Sometimes some nice nip!

scott06 07-21-2011 04:13 PM

more strategies

What I like to look for -
a. Any place where they are kneeling to do something; like a school event where they are filling water balloons or something; recently saw 7 or 8 lovely racks that way
b. any Renaissance Faire - cleavage is rampant usually
c. store clerks who have to bend over to get bags or something
d. Many Starbucks girls have an open collar and as long as they are not flat chested can show some nice cleavage
e. Hooters Restaurants
f. Women at work - if they are showing some cleavage let them bend over your desk or stand behind them and have them sit and lean over to look at paperwork

must be better ideas than these!

rednose 07-22-2011 11:07 AM

When I give directions

Here is a hint from my previous carreer, when you are providing directions to a female driver. Stand back and to the rear from the window, this makes them have to lean forward and turn to the left. Since their shirts button opposite from ours, this causes the top to open even more giving you a clear view down her shirt..

jkith 07-23-2011 04:06 PM

I find shop assistants are good targets. They often have to bend down to sort shelves out or pick up dropped items (which someone has 'accidently' knocked...).

Had a great down blouse today shoe shopping. Shop assistant bent down to take shoes out the box and her top opened up showing one of her nipples. Couldn't beleive my luck. Think she noticed me looking but probably just thought i was engoying her cleavege. Just looked at me and smiled. Had a couple more looks she didn't seem to mind. Pretty face too which is always a bonus.

DeejayWy 11-25-2011 03:29 PM

I like looking for the best check out line at the store... no necessarily the shortest line, the one with an attractive woman, with a looser top and a full cart. If they go to the front of the cart and bend over to get everything out, you have multiple opportunities for downblouses.

iseeboobsipresslike 11-12-2016 10:02 PM

try??

simply ask a girl u know for a plank challenge??
only if u interested to check them out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

blitz101010101 11-30-2017 10:02 PM

I look for girls in low cut tops with a padded and/or oversized bra.
If you see a large gap between their chest and the bra, you can usually get into a good position to see nipple.
Once you have a trained eye for it, you'd be surprised just how many nipples you can see in public by following girls who are in oversized bras.

Teeyes 12-01-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz101010101 (Post 2542177)
If you see a large gap between their chest and the bra, you can usually get into a good position to see nipple.
Once you have a trained eye for it, you'd be surprised just how many nipples you can see in public by following girls who are in oversized bras.

Thanks for the advice. :-)

Smxsmx 12-01-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz101010101 (Post 2542177)

Im agree with you. I love girls in too big bras and low cut tops. I saw many puffy nipples

piecenick 12-02-2017 11:57 AM

Keep in mind that a lot of women with low-cut tops and too-big bras know exactly what they are doing. I pointed out to my wife once that a guest could see her nipples when she bent over to play with the baby, she winked at me and said "a woman always knows when she's flashing".