One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Small Chested Tit Fuck (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=223398)

jw75 08-09-2018 12:53 PM

Small Chested Tit Fuck

On thing I really enjoyed watching was my wife letting a friend tit fuck her. The reason was because of her small chest she couldn't wrap all of her tits around his cock. When she pushed them together her nipples were half way around and seeing his cock sliding between them was hot. I had a pillow for her to rest her head on which put her mouth in direct alignment with the head of his cock. I told her that every time his cock moved towards her mouth she should kiss it. She did and sometimes she would even use her toung. It didn't take him long before he was ready to cum so I told her not to open her mouth because I wanted to see him cum on her face and mouth. When he finally started shooting his load and seeing it hit her mouth and face the creamy white thick com rested on the bright red lipstick and her cheeks chin. While she was still laying down I asked her some questions and when she answered that is when some of him cum ran into her mouth. She truly looked at a little sl*t and I loved it. Had anyone's wife or girlfriend ever done something like this? It makes for a great sex life.

SpyStrip 08-10-2018 11:55 PM

My wife has great, medium sized tits. They are beautiful. But they cannot provide for a proper tittie fuck. I once tried and she said to me nearly as soon as I began, "I can't do that for you." It was incredibly erotic. I began to think about all of the other guys whose cocks had been hard and on her breasts. Wow.

Fat_Holly 08-12-2018 06:28 AM

I suppose that's on advantage we big girls have

VXCguy 08-12-2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat_Holly (Post 2652751)
I suppose that's on advantage we big girls have

Holly love your Avatar!! Would you ever post your pics here on OCC?

ripstar1 08-15-2018 09:45 AM

GF really got off on this

I dated this gal several times with small titties and pronounced nipples. She loved for me to rub my cock vigorously on her nipples. Usually I would rub my cock on them until I was getting close to cumming then save my cum for her pussy. This drove her crazy.

One evening we were sitting around with two other couples and the discussion came around to sex and what we especially liked. We had been nude around these couples before, but nothing hard core. This gal told us how much she liked having a cock rubbed on her nipples and that I accommodated her regularly.

One gal responded that she didn't think that something like that would get her that excited. My gal asked if I wanted to show her. There was silence for a moment then the other gal said "Oh you wouldn't do that in front of us, would you?". "Wanna bet?" was my gal's response and she started to take her top off - no bra - exposing those tiny titties.

I said ok here we go and stood up and removed my pants. She got on her knees in front of me and I started to rub my soft cock on her nipples. My cock rapidly got hard and so did her breathing. The other four watched in silence. My gal lowered her shorts and started feeling herself. I soon felt the "urge".

Being the exhibitionist I decided to go ahead and surprise her by cumming on her nipples. As I was ready to cum I pushed my cock hard against one nipple and let go with several spurts tight against her nipple. She let out a yell of pleasure as she came. She laid back on the floor showing her totally soaked pussy and inner thighs.

The other gal from above said she couldn't believe we did that and couldn't imagine her getting off on that. Well, her guy said, "You are going to find out." and dropped his pants exposing his hard cock. He went to her and pulled her top down with minimal resistance from her exposing her quite large tits.

She was red with embarrassment, but allowed him to continue mumbling how weird this was until she started getting turned on. He would rub her nipples then stroke his cock between her tits. He ended up cumming between her tits. She didn't cum then but exclaimed she was sold on it.

We all looked at the third couple and said ok that it was their turn. Reluctantly they stripped down nude and proceeded to do it to completion as we had done. This gal licked his cum off her nipples and admitted she had a small orgasm.

I mentioned only one of us hadn't orgasmed yet and put my head between the second gal's thighs and started DATY. When she came on my face wet I lifted my head only to see the other guy's heads between the other gal's thighs.

It was a fun night.

KevandTracyWiltsUK 08-15-2018 12:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tracy only has small tits but I have enjoyed a few tit wanks over the years as have some of my friends.

rednose 08-17-2018 12:05 PM

My wife

Lost one breast to cancer last year. But we still get off jerking off on the other one!

Just got to adjust.