One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   [ENF] The Evil Genie (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=215472)

bulldog_y2k 10-28-2017 08:19 PM

The Evil Genie

The Making

Many years ago, in a time now forgotten, a knightly man named Ryki was in search of a wicked goddess found deep within her castle. After a gross battle to the inner keep, he finally laid eyes on her. She was the perfect woman, bare and curvy. Ryki quickly became driven by lust in the sight of her large breasts and curved hips, but before he could reach her she snapped her fingers, and he froze in place. She thought for a moment and then decided... "I want to use you, Ryki. I want you to be my tool and punish wrongful women or take your lust upon them as you'd like. I want you to play god with my power and do and control anything you'd want, but it comes with a price." She glanced at her hand, and there appeared a complete vase with a dazzling jewel on the front. "You see this? You're about to spend years of your newly found immortal life in here. You will be unable to leave the vase until the vase is broken." She snapped her fingers once more, and the shadow of a man swept into the vase itself. She laughed and then she summoned a woman from England telling her, "Hold on to this vase and pass it down through your generations." The woman knelt and with her head bowed and hands out; she took hold of the vase. Once the woman left the keep's chamber, the goddess laughed once more and disappeared. The woman did as she was instructed and the vase passed throughout her family for decades and centuries, traveling the seas to America until present day where it sits proudly upon a mantle above the fireplace located in a home in Los Angeles...

The Thief Learns A Lesson

One night when the family was away, a woman, named Amber wearing baggy black, slipped through the window and made her way to the bedrooms. She tore through every drawer and raided boxes of jewelry. As she was about to climb back out of the house, she noticed a jeweled vase. "This is the largest and majestic jewel I've had ever seen," she thought to herself. She grabbed it up and made her way to the window. As she stepped through, she heard an riiippppping sound. She looked back, and her bag was caught on the fireplace poker. Amber frantically tried catching all of the emptying contents, but all hit the grass outside. Looking over the ground, Amber came upon the jeweled vase now in two-halves. She grabbed the piece carrying the jewel and began running toward her car parked several houses down. As Amber ran, she felt a strong gust push forward into a neighbor's front porch. As she gathered herself together, Amber looked up and saw a man dressed like from a play of the Renaissance. "Ryki's the name," he said. She looked at him confused and asked, "Where'd you come from?" He glared toward the half pieced vase and said, "It doesn't matter, but what are you doing out here at night?" He already knew the answer before she spoke, "I'm just passing through." Ryki replied, "Are you doing something you're not supposed to be doing??" "That's silly," Amber replied back. "I haven't done anything wrong, and I need to get to my car." "Fine," he said. Poof...

Amber blinked, and she stood near her car with Ryki invisible by her side. "What the fuck...," she thought to herself. As quickly as she could, she jumped in her car, turned the key, and nothing... "Damn car. I knew I should have bought something else," as she stepped back out and began checking the engine. Ryki whispered in her ear, "Are you a thief?" Amber turned in an instance to the sight of nothing and told herself that she just imagined things. "Let's find out..." She whipped back around again and still nothing, but her shoes began to scratch and tore apart. The laces snapped like twigs, and the soles melted down to the ground. "What???", she wondered. At the same time, her baggy black polyester hoodie begins to lessen across her chest, now showing the form of her tits. She started grabbing at her clothes, and Ryki knew he couldn't allow her to cover up so he waved his hand and Amber stood motionless, yet aware. With her eyes, she saw her hoodie shrinking further up her stomach and the sleeves past her arms along with the sight of her once black cargos turning upward past her ankles. In the meantime, three guys began their walk to a party that was located down the street in her direction.
SNAAAAPPPP! She felt her heart flutter as her heavy duty belt broke in the loops. "OH SHIT...," she yelled. The three guys began running toward her direction thinking she was in trouble and then came to a screaming halt. One guy asked, "Hey... What's going on with your...clothes??" She responded with the only thing in my mind, "DON'T LOOK at me!!" The group couldn't resist and stood to want the full show. They watched as Amber's hoodie became a halter top with small gaps of skin showing. One of them pointed at her pants, now ripped above her calves, and everyone heard a loud ping of Amber's waist as the top bottom popped off. She screamed!!! Her zipper was unable to hold the strain upon it and almost instantly sung downward revealing small ruffles of pink lace. Now, houses started lighting up and people making way to their windows and doors to find out what's waking them up. Amber thought to herself, "This is a dream. It's not real. It's not real..." Just as she finished her thought, she heard the threads of her hoodie breaking up her side, around a creamy bra, and until the shards finally fell to the ground. Amber looked down at best as she could, in terror, and saw what the neighborhood saw. A creamy, lace hugged bra that pushed her breasts upward into place. The lacy seams covered her fully to their brink, but not fully enough as the cleavage engulfed the view.

She could feel her heart beating faster and her face blushing from all of the audience watching. By this time, several people had taken out their phones and started filming her exposure. Tearing and grinding, they all heard as Amber's pants ripping up her thighs to the point where the leftover fabric constricted around her ass like torn black boyshorts with bits of pink showing. The crowd started cheering on her last bit of dignity as it gave way to a few pieces of picked up jewelry and hugged her panty lines. Amber shrieked in horror of being caught and thinking of what might come next! With a swift pop, the blackness fell showing the curve of her hips holding wide banded pink lacy briefs with a purple heart in the center and simple pink lace that stretches across her rounded, pear-shaped ass. In her mind, she was mortified and begging to cover herself up. Ryki snapped his finger, stopping time except for Amber and moved within her sight. Ryki spoke plainly, "Well now... This is interesting! Women of my day never wore such revealing clothing underneath and, what's this???" He picked up some of the fallen jewels stolen earlier in the night. "Done nothing wrong tonight, eh? You lied to me. But, I think this scene has gone..." She interrupted, "Just stop talking and let me go! PLEASE!" "Well you see, you interrupted me, lied to me, and stole from an innocent family. I had thought about ending this here and now, but considering...the night is just getting started." Ryki explained and then disappeared from the view of the frozen audience, although Amber could still see and hear him. Ryki snapped his fingers and time resumed.

She begged, "Please don't do this, please!" The crowd, though cheering, was a little confused, but they didn't seem to mind. Ryki walked behind Amber and asked, "Now, how do we get this off of you? I know!" He extended his fingernails to a sharpened end and said, "This won't hurt a bit." Amber, again begged him, "I promise. I will NEVER steal or lie to anyone again if you would stop." She felt him gleaming over her right shoulder and doing something, "You promise?" Then, she heard the worst sound imaginable... SNIIPPP. Her right bra cup loosened and her breast bounced slightly downward as her strap followed suit. "PLEASE! I promise you!", she yelled. Ryki now stood over to her left side. RIIIPPPP. Her left cup loosened as well as her breasts both jiggled and her left fell alongside it's sister. Ryki asked her, "How do I know you're not lying to me now?" He glanced down at her bra snaps and read the tag out loud. "36C." "Hmmm... I wonder if I shouldn't make them bigger or...SMALLER!" "NO!", she screamed. He slapped her ass once from behind and said, "That's enough." Ryki grabbed her breasts in their near vulnerable state and began squeezing and lightly slapping them upward. To the crowd, this was bizarre since they couldn't see Ryki, but again most didn't give a damn. They were there for a show. Amber squealed until Ryki finally let go. "Amber, you wear such revealing things. Do all women now wear these?" "Usually, now will you let me go?" She answered. Ryki replied, "I don't think you're getting it, sweetheart, and speaking of hearts... I wonder how small is too small, let's find out!" "Noooo." She yelled back. Ryki placed his hands on her hips where the lacy bands of her panties rested and closely they began to narrow. He again placed his hands over the fabric of the panties and they slowly started shrinking. Ryki whispered in her ear, "I'm wondering if you've had an orgasm before." Amber, in her terrorized state, didn't answer back. "I also wonder what this crowd would think if you did." "Plllleesssee, don't humiliate me more than this." She replied back.

By now, the bands are becoming nothing more than strings. Ryki looked down and saw the fabric shrinking down together to the point of knowing for certain if she shaved or not. The back piece had also shrunk to the mid part of her cheeks and continued until her ass slid fully into view as her briefs became a small thong. "There now, that's a little better. A bit more like your taste, it seems like." Ryki taunted. "Let's see how sturdy those snaps are." Before Amber could respond, Ryki started blowing onto the snaps themselves. "What are you doing?!" She asked. He flicked the top snap and her bra shook slightly along with a small jiggle. The crowd was almost up in arms, waiting for the grand premiere. He touched the last snap, breaking it's hold and Amber looked down as her east-to-west 36C breasts bounced from their hold into plain view. Her nipples were small, soft, and lightly brown. She screamed once more and tried to cover herself, though she knew it were impossible. Ryki stood in front of her and quietly debated for a moment. He looked closer to her nipples and without speaking stuck out his tongue and licked both. Amber moaned for a brief moment until she realized that her nipples were getting hard and longer than usual. They had grown half an inch and were becoming very sensitive period. Ryki stood back and was pleased.

Amber tried to control herself and the moaning, but she could have guessed that her barely-there thong was starting to soak with pleasure. Ryki decided it was time to test the panties this time. He snapped his fingers, and invisible hands appeared at her side. They both hung a finger into the once banded strings and began to tug-o-war outward. Each slight of pull shifted the lace, rubbing against her filling bottom lips and sending wonderful sensations throughout her body that Amber could not resist or control. She moans and started biting her lip. Ryki watched and so did the crowd with their phones waiting for the moment. It seemed an eternity of pulling as the hands tugged the strings several inches out until both SNAPPED at the same time. With the help of gravity, the small pink triangle slid down showing her moistened lips. Ryki looked at Amber and said, "Now, you're going to lose control." Amber's eyes became big, and the pleasure mounted above the fact she was stark naked in front of the neighborhood. Ryki nodded his head and Amber then appeared bound hand and foot to the hood of her car, then Ryki nodded again... Amber wouldn't dare think of controlling herself at this point. Her body inside was about to burst from the effects of aphrodisiac style magic. Nothing was touching her, but her body reacted as if someone was. Then, she began to moan loudly and squirted across the car hood itself. Sweaty, panting, and blushing, she heard Ryki once more, "If you mess up again, I'll be back to enjoy your pleasures once more. Until next time..." And then Ryki vanished from her sight. Amber felt her hands and feet come back into her abilities. She placed one arm over her tits and a hand over her clit, then jumped from the car landing on her feet showing the crowd some significant wiggling of her round ass. One from the neighborhood, who happens to be the owner of the home she robbed, yelled, "Thanks for the show! The cops are about to pull up any second and arrest your sweaty ass. Have fun in prison!"

Until the next Ryki encounter... Who will it be? What will she be doing? How will she be humiliated? We'll see. All suggestions are welcomed.

smjimmie1348 10-29-2017 09:09 AM

OC

Hey awesome story , and great choice having her wear those panties I'm gonna send you a message with my suggestion .

bulldog_y2k 10-29-2017 09:38 AM

Thanks, I appreciate that. I got it and replied back. I'll do some more, if not today then this week.

smjimmie1348 10-29-2017 09:43 AM

Your welcome , awesome I replied back , as well and ok I can't wait thank you so much .

bulldog_y2k 10-29-2017 05:54 PM

Continuation...

The Next Morning

Ryki, now searching for the jewel of his vase, silently walked the perimeter of the home that Amber robbed. The stone wasn't precious to him by money value but instead was symbolic to his holding of centuries. It was his, and he was determined to get back his possession. While walking, he overheard a woman celebrating as if she had won the lottery. She stated, "I just came back from the Tiffany's, and they bought the stone for $100,000!!!" Ryki couldn't blame her after all, there's no way she could have known, but it was time to go after it. Ryki walked the streets of Beverly Hills, studying the men walking around. Ryki knew that if he wanted to be accepted into modern society, he'd have to appear as a normal man and so with thought, he groomed his beard and a spiky hairstyle along with a regular button down and jeans. Anyone now would just think of him as an ordinary man. He finally made it to Rodeo Drive where he was astonished at the gold sights and fixtures surrounding him. He glanced through window shops, seeing the different variety of clothing and then he saw "Tiffany & Co." "This must be the place," he thought to himself. Ryki crossed the street and noticed a bright red Ford Mustang pull to the curb just shy to the business. He did not give it much mind and entered the store.

The Shaming of Stephanie and Brittney

Ryki walked around the room, glancing at all the rings and jewels, and the door entrance chime rang. There stood a short 5'3 dark-haired woman dressed very professional in a dark grey blazer with a silk button-down white blouse modestly showing underneath along with a matching grey knee-length skirt and high heels. Her clothes were fitted which perfectly showed a subtle tone figure. There was something about her, something that Ryki couldn't place. He had not much experience with this society, but there was the perception of the upper class in her dressing along with a hint of deception with her actions. She walked up to the leading display case and began studying its content--comparing and studying each piece. Ryki quietly observed her in glances and by ear. She was approached by the attendant saying, "Hello. Is there anything I can show you?" "No. I'm fine. Thanks." She replied. As the attendant turned away, Ryki noticed something strange. The woman began surveying what appeared to be the security system and cameras and jotting down quick notes on her hand. As elegantly as possible, the woman made her way to the door and out of the store. Ryki was curious, and so he vanished from sight and followed her outside where she was getting in the Mustang. He nodded his head and transported to the cramped backseat and listened in. The woman started out, "Brittney, there's a lot of fucking money in this if we play it right. I saw several stones and one, in particular, appeared to be exceptionally pricey." Brittney, the driver, was tanned woman in her mid-20's with a brown ponytail. She dressed like a Californian with her navy blue halter top and black yoga pants. "We need to plan this out, Stephanie. We can't just walk in there, obviously." Brittney replied back. Ryki thought to himself, "So Stephanie is this fair lady's name. Hmmm." "Shit! The model number of the alarm pad I wrote down has smeared. I don't recall which one it was. I'll be right back..." Stephanie proclaimed. Ryki realized that they planned to rob the store some time night, but he wasn't going to wait around for them to take what was his.

Stephanie opened the door and stepped out toward the store's glass door, but it wouldn't open. "That's strange," she said. She knocked on the glass with no response from inside and then proceeded to pound on the door as if she were the owner herself. Ryki walked up to her and politely said, "I think they're closed." Stephanie looked at him angrily and said, "At 10 am?! I was just in there a moment ago, you idiot." Ryki replied, "Now there's no need for name calling." She then ignored the stranger and glared through the open windows. "I see people in there," she said. "Why won't they answer me?!" Ryki was just itching for another opportunity to set an example. "What was it with thieves these days? I'm not a crime-stopper, but I'll be damned if I don't have fun with someone who needs to be taught a lesson!" About this time, a strong gust of wind blew her direction, but this was no ordinary breeze. The wind carried small red dots to the visible eye, and they were known only to Ryki as silk-eaters since he was the one that thought them up. The gust swept through Stephanie's jacket pulling the buttons from their slots and tossing them aside. Her jacket fluttered in the air right before she pulled it back around her torso. "What was that?", She asked herself. This caught the attention of Brittney, still waiting on her from the car. Stephanie shook off what had happened and again beat on the door. "This shit isn't funny! Someone open the door!" The half-snoozed security guard eased that way of the door, but the door wouldn't open for him either. "Are you fucking with me?! Couldn't you guys hear me from inside?? OPEN the damn door!" The security guard opened his mouth, but nothing was being heard. It was if the sound wasn't making it through either way of the door and the door itself was stuck. "What are you saying??", Stephanie asked as she watched his eyes stare at her blazer. She finally looked down and saw what was happening. Red dots were swarming in and out of the layers of her blazer. Stephanie began flailing her arms to no effect. RIIIIIIPPPPPP She looked to her left arm and with amazement, the sleeve tattered at the top place of her shoulder and fell to the cement. "WHAT?!", Stephanie shouted. Again she heard, RIIIIPPPPPP and the blazer tore vertically at the right side of her collar and all the way down the jacket. She reached around herself instinctively, trying to protect her coat from further destruction, but it was no use. In fact, her movement weakened the blazer further and pulled it completely apart. The red dot, silk eaters were chewing through the threads so quickly that before she could react, the remaining seams gave way and the rest of the jacket slid down off of her. Stephanie was stoned in place, in shock of what just happened. She wasn't able to explain it, but she knew it was time to leave.

She started running toward the car and Ryki waved his hand. "What the hell? Why won't the car door open???" She wondered. Her friend, Brittney, saw she was struggling to get in and tried to open the door from the inside, but it simply wouldn't budge. So, she took out the keys from the car and stepped out to try and help. Ryki was not going to let them escape, and he was naturally curious about what they were wearing underneath. "Let's play with Brittney for a moment." He thought. He couldn't help but notice her wide bubble butt shifting so easily with yoga pants. "How should I remove them," he wondered. The cement sidewalk rumbled and crumbled beside the store, and the ground opened up to a strong and tall oak tree that now lurched overhead. "Let's try it this way," Ryki said with a smile. The branches and limbs were smooth, not ridged as if it were to harm someone, no that was not their intent. Both girls looked at each other and began running down the sidewalk.

In an instant, the branches became alive and extended themselves to grab both by the waists. The girls yelped when they realized that they were no longer able to run and tried unraveling the limbs from their bodies. "That's not going to help, ladies. I think this tree wants something from you, Brittney." Ryki shouted as the branches reversed themselves to the tree, dragging the girls back to the base of the store. Both looked horrified at each other as Brittney replied, "It wants something from me???" "Mhhmmm," Ryki mumbled. Suddenly the branches lifted Brittney off the ground and flipped her upside down with noticeable jiggle to back side of her yoga pants and a small bounce of her small perky mounds still hidden by the elastic of her navy halter top. There she hanged by her ankles helpless as Stephanie was forced to watch. The crowd outside was at first shaken by the sight of a miraculous tree grow from nothing, but some did find the courage to film across the street. "Who are you and what do you want??" Stephanie asked. "The name's Ryki. I'm a genie my dear, and I want to give you your fame!" Both girls looked puzzled by what he meant, but both knew that it wasn't good. Ryki stared at Brittney's ass in her black yoga pants and said, "Those are so tight, and they make your ass look so appealing." "What you pervert?!" She responded. "Now, now... I'm just making observations and speaking of observations..." Additional branches grew from the tree and Brittney's eyes grew large when she felt them wrapping and sliding down to her knees and then passing her juicy thighs. Each branch tightened and twisted causing ruptures along the fabric of her yoga pants. Brittney screamed hoping someone would help, but no one dared. They were too busy filming and now earnestly waiting. The branches continued sawing into the fabric itself while leaving Brittney's tanned legs smooth and coming into view. When the branches stopped, there was nothing but black filaments falling from the sky. The few began to cheer and dial their friends to watch the show. It wasn't long before more people began showing up either. People flooded in by the 10's, and 20's to watch and make YouTube videos out of Stephanie's and Brittney's situation. Brittney's yoga pants were now booty shorts in comparison. Ryki yelled up, "I don't think it's finished and I for one hope not!" Brittney shook and screamed as loudly as she could muster as branches grew once again and ran themselves up her thigh, following the crevices leading under her yoga shorts and around the band holding them up. Brittney felt one of the branches slid too closely for her private comfort, in which, forced Brittney to moan slightly. "Well, I believe she's enjoying herself up there," Ryki proclaimed. Ryki nodded, and suddenly the branches peeled down the band that showed a bright yellow layer underneath. "What was it?" Ryki wondered. Slowly, the band pulled further down to midway and Ryki's eye enlarged. "She's wearing a yellow yoga thong?!" He shouted! Her face turned bright red in embarrassment, and she tried covering herself with her hands, but it was no use. More limbs grew out and wrapped around her hands before she could manage it. Ryki wanted to watch her ass jiggle some more, so he snapped his fingers and the limbs, now holding the black remnants at the bottom of her ass cheeks, began to shake up-and-down. Brittney's bubble butt twerked, flowing uncontrollably, upward and then down. She screamed in horror knowing all eyes were upon her.

Stephanie spoke up and said, "Hey asshole, leave her alone!" Ryki glazed toward Stephanie's direction. "So, you're upset because you're not getting any attention?" Stephanie looked at Brittney's ass still shaking and said hesitantly, "Noo..nooo." Ryki gleaned his focus on Stephanie's breasts. "Hmmm. Small, but perky." "Hey, don't you even think about it asshole," Stephanie responded. "I don't think you have any options, my dear." Ryki smiled. He walked over and looked at the numerous buttons holding Stephanie's silk white blouse in place. There were 8 or 9 of them as he counted with the top button unhitched. Ryki reached out toward Stephanie, with her shaking against the branches in futile attempts to break free. With Stephanie paying close attention, he rubbed the second button. The button easily lost the ability to remain attached and snapped right off. Her shirt opened slightly, but barely enough to see any cleavage. She pleaded, "Let me go! You can do whatever you want with her, but just please don't do this!" Ryki smiled and continued. He began playing with the third button, circling it around and around. The strings became bare and weak and finally gave way to the motion. The top of her perky breasts followed by a small canyon of cleavage and peaks of a light pink bra. Stephanie gasped and then lost her attention to a scream from Brittney as the branches holding the last of her yoga pants pulled them straight past her thick thighs to her ankles. Brittney now could feel the cool breeze slipping over the only thing left covering her womanhood. Her yellow yoga thong could not hide the growing sight of her lips as they filled. Stephanie had lost all focus on Ryki, but he had never stopped playing with her buttons. When she comes to, she looked down to the sight of the third and fourth button completely gone. Her shirt was breezing open and now premiering a strapless, semi-mesh, light pink bra that formed half-over her breasts and lifted them up for all to see. Although Stephanie would never admit it, she surprisingly felt turned-on by her exposure. Ryki licked his lips and said, "Mhmmm. That's what I'm talking about." Before Stephanie could respond, limbs grew from around her, grasping the blouse itself and tearing it completely off her chest. Stephanie yelped as she felt the overpowering "arms" forcibly take her shirt. Her breasts were firm and well placed in their cups, but that still didn't keep them from a slight wave of bounce when her shirt was yanked. If your spectating eyes were to focus on the cups, you could make a hint of her nipples poking through the material.

Ryki now ran his eyes down her chest and to her knee-high skirt. He smiled as she showed a mix of pleasure and terror on her face. The crowd furiously cheered him on... Ryki snapped his fingers once more and to the side of Stephanie's skirt appeared a small, but a distinct magnet. She looked puzzled, but that was short lived. Her skirt had a metallic snap and zipper to the side. The cloth pulled away from her hip, showing a glimpse of white silk underneath, but that's as far as it went. Stephanie sighed in relief, but then she blinked a few times, and suddenly a more massive magnet appeared. The cloth pulled closer and closer until PIIINNNNGG the snap had lost it's integrity. Her skirt was now vulnerable, and the magnet was pulling the zipper closer as well. PPPPIIIIINNNNGGG POP PIIINNNG POP The skirt's zipper ripped away, and her skirt elegantly slipped down her well-defined legs. Ryki, once again, checked her out and she wore a loose white silk slip that pushed mid-thigh. "Well isn't that nice. You have underwear over your underwear!" Ryki jokingly said. Stephanie did not say a word. The blush on her face told it all, but she knew he knew she was secretly enjoying it.

"Oh Brittney, my dear..." Shouted Ryki. The limbs that had her bound now flipped her back over to normal, but instead of holding her by her wrists, they grabbed the thick sides of her yellow yoga thong to brace her weight. Thankfully for Brittney, they were durable. Brittney whimpered and cried out both in pleasure and pain. The straps were now past her belly button, the once large triangle of stretchy material was now showing small parts of her browned strip down below. On Brittney's back side, the material stretched to the point where lines were only visible followed by an even small triangle than the front. Her ass jiggled as she moved about. Ryki taunted Brittney, "What I did to her, I'm about to do to you. That little shirt is in for it's due." Brittney screamed, "NO!" as her feet kicked at the crowd and her ass continued its dance in the sky. "I would stop moving, if I were you," Ryki stated. He magically drew out a gun from his pocket, aimed, and fired blue smoke in her shirt's direction. Brittney froze in place from her fear of what would happen. She starts noticing her halter top beginning to harden up to the point of it detailing the shape of her tits. The crowd could see all of what was happening to her shirt. One guy yelled out, "Hey baby! That's not the only thing that's getting hard!" "You shut the fuck up," she responded with a kick and punch of anger. It was enough; the shirt showed lines of cracking all around. Brittney knew she had fucked up. Ryki walked up to her feet and motioned the limbs to lower her just a bit. He looked at Brittney and said, "These look delicious. I can't wait to see..." Then, he tapped her shirt followed by the shattering sound of ice. Her chest was wet from the ice spell, and the crowd swarmed around snapping photos. Brittney looked down to her slightly swooping cupped breasts. If she wore a bra, they would have filled a 34B. Her pink areola triangled upward toward the sky like a half-risen pyramid and her nipples stood a quarter inch proudly from the base. The horror shocked Brittney further, and she laid still in helpless embarrassment.

The crowd kept cheering Ryki on, and he couldn't help, but wonder what Stephanie was hiding under that silk slip. He thought, "Was it bikini style, a thong, something smaller if there was something smaller...?" He glanced to Stephanie who was at the time still distracted by Brittney and snapped his fingers. Stephanie quickly snapped back into her world when she realized her hands were now loosened. She almost lost her balance when she figured out that her ankles, however, were still bound. "What are you doing?!" She asked. "Having fun," he replied. Ryki snapped his fingers again and pointed down at Stephanie's white silk slip. It was as if Ryki was changing the fabric itself, though, it would still look mainly the same. She watched as the bottom of her slip transformed into something like white metal, and it continued to creep toward her waist. She took hold of the elastic band still apart of the silk material and held with all of her strength. The wave of change made it up further and making Stephanie bend moderately at the waist as well as strain against the increasing weight. She began to sweat beads of water, and they ran down her chest and into the small space of her cleavage. "The metal was now almost up to the elastic band, and I can't lose this silk! Everyone will see! I wouldn't be able to bare it!" Stephanie thought in passion. Ryki, now with a large grin, turned to the people and said, "Are you ready to see? Are you ready to see what Stephanie is wearing under her underwear?!" The crowd went WILD!

Stephanie continued to give it all she had, her small breasts slightly rebounding with every pulled motion. The metal crept up to her waistband and shifted it completely to utter white shaded metal following an tanking sound that you'd only hear from hitting metal. Stephanie could no longer hold the material and bolted past her thighs, then knees, and to the broken cement. The considerable crowd paused and gasped, suddenly burst out with laughter. Stephanie's face grew different shades of red, and she screamed as she covered herself up. Ryki snapped his fingers, "Noooo. That's not happening." Limbs flew to her wrists, and she pulled back with all of her might. Her hands kept giving peak-a-boo moments of what she was hiding until finally, more limbs pulled her hands back and above her head. The crowd continued laughing and snapping photos of Stephanie's exposed state. Ryki was wrong. It wasn't a small bikini cut or a thong. She was wearing matching semi-mesh light pink grannie panties! Ryki died laughing and walked around her. When he glanced, he lost his mind in laughter. He snapped his fingers once more, and Stephanie was now showing her loosely covered butt to the crowd, but the crowd couldn't make out what was on her panties. They were too loosened up. So, Ryki grabbed the back of her panties, with a yelp from Stephanie, and stretched them apart saying, "PRINCESS" in bold white lettering! The crowd, again, cried with laughter. Ryki turned Stephanie back to face the crowd and said, "I thought you were an upper-class lady! I didn't expect this though!" But, then something caught Ryki's eye. He bent down toward the front of her panties and noticed something else. He yelled back to the crowd, "Hey, check this out!" Ryki pulled on her panties, stretching them once more and there was a picture of a princess on the front. Everyone in the crowd was on the verge of pissing their pants at this point. Stephanie couldn't help but be embarrassed, but also felt extremely bothered from everyone discovering her secret. She did lash out by saying, "It's fucking laundry day! I didn't have anything else to wear! Ryki, you asshole!" The almost forgotten, Brittney, spoke up in agreement with her, "Yeah, you asshole! How dare you strip and humiliate us!" Ryki looked at Brittney and said, "You both have called me an asshole, and maybe I am, but one thing I'm not is done with you both!!"

Both girl's eyes lit up! At that time, a mattress appeared right below Brittney, though she couldn't see it. He clapped his hands and the limbs that gripped her tightened yellow yoga mini-thong began to dance up and down, causing her weight to shift and her breasts to lift somewhat up and drop from the motion. Her thong was durable, but not that durable and with an SNNNNAPPPP sensation felt by Brittney, the left side gave way first with a downward motion of its fabric briefly showing her browned strip of pubic hair. In almost the same instance, the right side gave up as well, and her thong remained with the limbs as Brittney crashed ass first into the mattress. Stephanie began to speak, and Ryki quickly nodded with a command to the limbs. Immediately they reacted and stuck Brittney's broken thong in Stephanie's mouth! She tried to spit it out, but couldn't and did nothing but mutter. He looked at Stephanie and surveyed her body, then decided one more act. He spoke up and said, "I want to strip you like Brittney, but I think I like you better wearing what you have, except one final thing..." Again, her eyes went big, and he clapped his hands. A large container appeared above both girls and tilted completely over. It was honey! It splattered and covered both girls as it SLOWLY ran down every surface on their bodies. The honey was cooled, and so Stephanie's body reacted the same way Brittney's did to the cool breeze. Her semi-mesh bra now fully displayed her half-dollar sized areolas and erect nipples. Also, her matching grannies displayed much of the same except she was shaven. The crowd once again went up like a storm in laughter. Naked Brittney decided since she was free that it was time to mush out of here. "Wrong again, Brittney," Ryki said. Limbs grew quickly to catch her by both ankles and wrists, then bent her over a larger branch with her bubble ass covered in honey and facing the crowd. Ryki laughed and said, "Now it's time for your spanking!" Brittney whelped as limbs took turns popping her ass as Ryki and the crowd enjoyed the recoiling effect of every strike. He walked back up to Stephanie and said, "The boys in blue are coming, and they'll find both of your notes on today. They might arrest you or lick you up first, then again, the guys in the crowd with a bulge in their pants might lick you up first. HAHAHA! Until next time!" And then he vanished.

He thought to himself, "I wonder if they are scholars left in this world. I need to find a place of study." He reappeared near a city police department station and asked directions to the nearest school.
The police officer told him, "UCLA is right down the street. Here are the directions."

smjimmie1348 10-29-2017 07:01 PM

Awesome story

Awesome story just one question where was the apprehension from the police , and will we see Stephanie in a future installment .

bulldog_y2k 10-29-2017 07:56 PM

We don't physically see the cops arrive, unravel the limbs from their extremities, and slap cuffs on, but we do know Ryki purposely re-bound Brittney in the end to prevent her escape. He also says that the cops are coming and that they'll find the notes left by Ryki. There is a possibility that we might see Stephanie again, but I guarantee you that Ryki will not go as easy on her if she acts out.

smjimmie1348 10-29-2017 08:25 PM

Police

Oh ok go ahead , and write her acting out she can take it , but how can we have more embarassing panties then pink granny panties with the words princess on the front , and the back .

bulldog_y2k 10-29-2017 09:28 PM

Haha. Ok. We'll see if they cross paths again and if they do, you'll have to wait and see. There are a number of things right off bat I can think of worse than granny panties.

smjimmie1348 10-29-2017 11:09 PM

Oh ok I don't mind waiting , but as for what could be worse send me a note please regarding that and future installments .

bulldog_y2k 10-30-2017 04:46 PM

I'm sure I'll type up another story some time this week or weekend, depending on my schedule.

bulldog_y2k 10-31-2017 11:24 PM

Continuation

Unmasking the Halloween Spirit

Ryki left the police station; en route to this place called UCLA. The day drew closer and closer to sunset. He walked on the street glancing at businesses running and serving, but all of a sudden, something strange caught his eye. A woman was walking a child in a leprechaun costume holding a pot of candy. Ryki thoughts on how strangely times have changed and then another child dressed up and another and another. He asked himself, "What is going on? Is this normal?" Ryki decided to walk up to one of the kids and ask. Magically, he copied some candy in his hand and, in for a kind gesture, gave it to the child. He asked, "Why are you dressed up?" The kid replied, "Because it's Halloween and we like dressing up as our favorite ghoul or goblin." "I see. Do adults also dress up?" Ryki asked. "Sometimes, my older sister is. I hope someone scares her tonight; she's not very nice to me," the child replied. "I'm sure she'll get what's coming. What's her name?" Ryki asked. "I hope so! Her name is Angelica. She's going to that house for a party tonight. They seem to have a lot of college parties there. Oh, I got to go and catch up with my friends. Thanks for the candy," the kid replied as he stormed off. "A college costume party, eh..." Ryki pondered. "Well, UCLA will still be there tomorrow for my visit. I'm eager to watch this party and help a young man out. Ryki nodded his head, and with a blink of the eye, he looked like a pharaoh of old times.

Ryki walked to the main door of the house the kid spoke of and was met by a large man who was bent on keeping him out. "You're not on the list. Go the fuck away before I kick the shit out of you!" The man threatened passionately. Ryki laughed and said, "I would love to see you try." At this point, a dozen people lined behind Ryki waiting so patiently in their costumes. The bouncer swung mightily at Ryki, but only to miss his mark. Ryki grabbed the man and threw him ten feet into the yard. The people were astonished at his strength, though this was nothing as we all know. The man got up miraculously unharmed, and before he could utter words, Ryki snapped his fingers, and the man shit his pants. "Now, who got the shit knocked out of who?" Ryki taunted. The bouncer was overly embarrassed and ran to his car parked down the street. The people waiting in line began laughing as they saw the man of muscle run with a grand brown staining covering the seat of his pants. Ryki walked inside and saw people dressed as all creatures and some of a superhero nature that he was unfamiliar. The music was bumping, and beers were beginning to be passed out. The crowd was massive. It filled every corner of the house. Most of the girls wore a pin displaying a symbol that he was unaware of and when he asked one of the ladies she replied, "It's for our sorority. I'm the President, and this is our off-campus home. How do you not know that?" Ryki ignored her question and said, "I'm looking for Angelica. Do you know her? It's important I find her." The girl said, "Yeah. She's one of our Freshman girls going through rush, but we're trying to keep things anonymous as possible tonight with people wearing masks. Makes things more mysterious." She pointed her out and then walked away.

Angelica appeared to be a toned 5'5 and 19 years old woman. Her hair was dark brown and fixed in a unique way. She wore an orange mask half covering her face with vintage bright red lipstick. She also wore a white thick strapped dress top that completely covered her breasts and gave a little hint to how small or big they might be, though, most suspected they were large, but no one knew fully. Her top led to an orange skirt which covered her entire legs and all the way to her feet. Ryki walked up to her and asked, "What are you suppose to be?" She replied back giggly, "Why I'm a salsa dancer tonight. Do you wanna dance?" Ryki smiled and said, "Oh we're going to dance, for sure, but I need to help a friend first." "Ok," she replied. Ryki walked away and began thinking up a plan, and then it occurred to him; we have a stage of people, all we need is a spotlight!

He clapped his hands and POOF! There appeared a spotlight brightly centering on Angelica, and it began following her as she tried to move from its view. She was confused and started to get angry. "Hey! That's is bright! Can you stop following me around with it?!" Angelica yelled out. Almost immediately, Angelica found herself alone on center stage and then they all heard it from all sides of the house... "I wanna play a game." Everyone froze in terror because they've all seen the movies, but luckily, this was a Ryki film production.

Ryki noticed one of the gentlemen wearing a Zoro costume and the sword gave him an idea. POOF... Angelica looked down to a sword in her hand, a facet she was champion over, at least, from her high school team, but she then glanced back up puzzled to find another sword in the air with nothing holding it. "What is this? Is someone playing a joke?! How is this happening?!" She questioned. The manless sword swung close and clipped her hairpins only to leave her brown hair in a plummet below her shoulders. She knew NOW, this was no joke. The sword and Angelica began swinging and striking - Ping, Pow, Shrrr, Pow... Ryki realized how good she was and that it was time to give the manless sword "an edge." He nodded his head, and the sword was now quicker than her and tougher than the sword it met by her hand. Ping and SHHHHRIIIIIPPPPP. She looked down to a large gash now placed right above her stomach and showing some beautiful fair skin. She became angry and began to fight harder, which was laughable to the power match of the manless sword. Pow, Ping, RRRRRIIIIPPPPP. She looked down again and now another gash, but this one cut at the collar and traveled down to the hint of the bridge of a white bra. She was more angry than concerned, at this moment, but her shirt was open to showing an abyss of cleavage and hints of her breasts themselves. They swung, swung, and struck... POOOOW -- TING. The horde of people gasped as her sword broke and hit the ground. Now Angelica was helpless. She began backing up and tried to go into a different room, but Ryki waved his hand and Angelica couldn't go into the frame of the door. Her legs simply wouldn't let her move into the other room.

She backed up against the wall, as the focal point of the spotlight, and the sword approached. She screamed to the people and said, "STOP THIS!" No one said a word as they were in wonder if she were about to get hurt. The manless sword took one final bow before her and flashed in sweeps faster than any eye could follow, then it disappeared. Angelica, now panting in fear, quickly looked left and right in concern, but nothing, then it happened. That white dress top tattered in every direction, followed by an unravel effect away from Angelica's chest. The masses froze in amazement. The guys became bothered, and the girls laughed their asses off, although some were jealous of Angelica's rack. Her bra was snow white, thick, and the cups extended barely over half of her breasts. The bra was filled to capacity, just like two contained massively sized globes in need of release. Ryki was astonished and even turned on himself. He made it up in his mind that he would take this a step further than any of his other victims. Angelica screamed in embarrassment. She covered herself with both arms while adding a further deepness to her still visible cleavage. Again, in panic, Angelica ran to the door only to be reminded by her legs that she was going NOWHERE. She began to heave deep breaths as her cheeks flushed red. People from the crowd took advantage of her stripping with flashes of pictures and uploads to Instagram.

In her mortified state, she attempted to run to the other side of the room hoping to escape the spotlight at least and maybe get the window open. No dice. She ran to the other side of the room, and her feet stopped automatically in their tracks. Ryki vanished from all eyes and began whispering in Angelica's ear, "It's time for our dance." Her eyes tracked back and forth and prayed nothing else would happen. She now faced away from everyone's attention and the song "You Can Leave Your Hat On" by Joe Cocker turned on without warning. She was frozen in place, but she could feel her hips beginning to sway back and forth on their own to the music. Her back forced her to bend over with the compelling acceptance of her hips. The expansion of her butt stretched the material of her long orange salsa skirt and began to wiggle around to the music. Everyone laughed followed by a few whistles. She wasn't doing anything, yet she was. Inside she could feel her embarrassment mount once more. Suddenly her legs took over at the end of the song and twisted her back into facing the crowd. Angelica's breasts followed in full with her twisting motion as her arms fling open also, leaving for a nice series of bounces at the turn's end. Ryki snapped his fingers at the song's finale, and she felt something weird under her skirt. Her matching satin, white bikini cut panties felt larger as if they were quickly growing in size. She felt shocked when they began sliding down her legs and into the view of everyone. Her panties now rested at the bottom of her dress and ankles and the people furiously laughed. Again, flashes hit from the left, right, center side of the room. One daring guy swiftly grabbed her panties and yanked them from her ankles, causing her to fall backward. Everyone tried to catch a glimpse of what she had downstairs, but her skirt was too tight to give any such view. The guy held up and stretched her panties toward the crowd. They were three times bigger than before and embarrassingly spread a long ways. Her peers cracked in laughter and some almost pissed themselves. Angelica was horrified, but deep down there was still a small glimmer of peace knowing that she still had her mask and most of the people didn't know one from another.

Ryki loved it, but he was far from finished. Angelica picked herself up, her tits bouncing in her bra at every turn and move. Ryki again whispered in her ear, "Hey sexy panties, I think I need to show you something I've learned about lingerie over the past day. Here, allow me..." The decorative spider webs now extended from the walls to reach her covering hands and pull them up over her head. Her skin had chill-bumps, and her face got even redder if that were even possible. Ryki nodded and glanced at her long orange skirt. The crowd earnestly watched Angelica's skirt shrink in length, but not in integrity. Further and further up it went, and they could see Angelica's glossy thighs come into view. She screamed and tried pulling down her now, mini-skirt, but her skirt continued in strides upwards until they reached the bottom of her ass cheeks. The skirt had shrunk from a long wavy dress to a pair of orange boyshorts, yet still thick in its original fabric style. Angelica looked down at her missing length and tried to go into cover-up mode, but couldn't manage her hands down far enough to cover herself. She yelled out to the laughing and whistle crowd, "Someone tells me this is a dream. THIS SHIT CAN'T BE REAL!" "These boyshorts reveal all of her curved hips, at least, but the people deserve a better view before I move this further," Ryki thought. Ryki motioned his hand, and Angelica twisted back away from the crowd for a few moments and then back forward again. He spoke up and said, "Let's try a different style!" Angelica heard a finger snap and watched as her newly formed boyshorts slowly lost fabric as it developed a large triangle, still covering her most valuable place. She looked behind, and her ass was now showing with a bikini style. Again, Ryki motioned his hand, and she spun around, tits jiggling and bouncing, and the crowd had a better view of her athletically toned and rounded ass. Most of the guys watching were now visibly turned on, and a few were taking sharp looks from those they brought as dates.

Ryki motioned once more, and Angelica flew back around, now with a hint of her left areola peaking from the borderline of her bra cup after the bouncing. The masses once again heard the magical snap of Ryki's fingers, and Angelica felt the fabric lessen over her ass into nothing more than a regular T-shaped band connection that left nothing to the imagination. Her ass was now in full view. Ryki whispered in her ear, "How do you like my interpretation of lingerie so far?" She gulped and spoke back to the invisible voice, "So far....????" Ryki smiled and then showed turned Angelica once more so the guys and girls could all check out her ass in a regular orange thong, then he turned her back again. "One more time," he told her. Snap, they all heard, and Angelica glanced down to that larger triangle now subtracting down to the seams barely covering the lips of her vagina and the top elastic band now just shy north of her clit. The T-shaped band lessened as well to nothing more than the smallest version of itself. She screamed once more and begged, "Please, I don't know what I did to you, but stop this please!!" Ryki delighted to a response, "It's not what you did to me, but what you do to others maybe lesser than you. I'm simply carrying out a little friend's wish tonight. Aside from that, I can't help but to notice how big your tits are, shall we set them free?" Her eyes grew large as she said, "NOOOoo!"

Angelica screamed as she felt invisible hands from behind groping and massaging her breasts. The massive mounds practically spilled out of Ryki's hands. He was amazed at how large they were, and he curiously read her bra tag as he once read Amber's - Angelica wore a 36E. Now it was time to have some fun, he thought. Spider webs grew from their base and slid under the rather broad bra straps. The webs, on Ryki's command, began lifting her breasts and dropping them back down, causing her tits to half-way flop in response, but the bra was still holding, yet struggling to provide support.

The crowd started chanting, "Take it off! Take it off!" Angelica heard Ryki snap his fingers again and became frantic to what she knew was coming next. The left web lifted her left strap along with it raising her left breast, and then she heard the terrifying sound of sawing. The web moved back and forth for a good 30 seconds until all heard SSSSNNNNNNAAAAAPPPP! Her left breast fell from it's lifted position, dropped slightly below her right, and rebounded back up in a bounce before settling. Angelica gasped in response, then the right side lifted and started it's cutting action. SSSSNNNNNAAAAAAPPP! Her right breast fell in the same manner and with recoil, bounced up in the same way, and dropped parallel to her left. Again, Angelica responded with a gasp. Both sections of webs met at the snaps of her heavy duty bra and wrapped around to pull. The webs grew more lines necessary to grab Angelica by the waist and counter-pull her body in the opposite direction. "OH GOD NO!!!" Please don't!! This ISN'T REAL!!" She spoke, and then the webs started pulling. The cups of her bra began to separate and also push-up her mounds to a massive bulge. Both of her tits began showing more and more of her dark brown areola, but her nipples hadn't debuted just yet. The webs pulled tighter and suddenly, RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!! The bridge between her bra cups ripped in half! Angelica's massive 36E's now plopped to their natural form. The crowd went nuts; hooping and hollering! Ryki finally was able to see her massive tits, but something else overtook his attention. Angelica's nipples were huge! They were at least an inch long by a quarter-sized wide. He had never seen such large nipples before in his life. He didn't even know it was naturally possible. Ryki couldn't resist. He rubbed and played with them in his mouth, although no one could explain and, frankly didn't care, why her nipples were moving by themselves.

About this time, Ryki hears a low conversation from one of the girls in the crowd. "Damn those are large nipples, but my breasts are bigger and better than hers. I paid good money for them so they should be better!" The girl winked and jiggled her clothed tits in front of the guys. Ryki responded by snapping his fingers. The people ahead were pulled back, and this girl pulled toward Angelica against her will. The girl was confused but knew this wasn't good. Ryki whispered, "I don't know your name. What is it?" "Elizabeth," she replied, yet still puzzled. "What are you wearing?" He asked. "I'm a witch tonight." "Maybe, we should have some fun then," he answered. Elizabeth's eye grew, and a gust of wind came from the floor, lifting her witch costume completely off. The crowd watched as this 5'7 blonde now displayed her curvy body in a leopard-skinned bra and ass-filled black cotton briefs. Webs flew from the frames of the room and held Elizabeth by her ankles and arms. Some laughed, and other whistled while eye-balling both Elizabeth and Angelica. Elizabeth's tits were bigger than Angelica and over-filled the strained bra she was wearing. Ryki smiled and said to her, "You said your tits were better than hers?" "Listen to me, you perverted fuck! Mine is better and bigger than hers. As a matter of fact, not only that, but my ass is better than hers. Just ask my boyfriend, Derek. Now, let me go and fuck off!" Elizabeth responded. Ryki smiled even greater and said, "No. It doesn't seem that way." Elizabeth wondered what he meant by that. He walked around and out of his curiosity checked her bra tag -- 36F. "Damn," he said. Ryki commanded the webs to move both Elizabeth and Angelica to stand side by side. "Now, let's see if your's are better than hers!" He yelled.

Elizabeth felt something strange. She glared down toward her body, and her bra had become wet. People watched and wondered what was happening. Soon, Elizabeth noticed that both of her breasts didn't overflow her bra any longer!! THEY ARE SHRINKING!!! She screamed. Beads of fluid from her silicone implants came as liquid out of her sweat pours as nothing but water. She watched in horror as her breasts continued to shrink. Her breasts now pulled back from the silk fabric of their cups. Ryki waved his hand, and the webs bent her at the waist so the view would be perfect. Her nipples immediately came into view, but they did not change and were fully extended into the fresh air. Elizabeth finally felt it finish. She was afraid to look down, but she did anyway. She saw what everyone else saw. There was a massive gap between her nipples and the "once over-filled" cups. She screamed in embarrassment and began to cry. Even Angelica was enjoying this part despite her circumstance. Ryki reached and jiggled her body, but her tits were so small that there was barely a jiggle. In fact, her bra jiggled more than she did. He laughed along with everyone in the crowd. Elizabeth couldn't say a word. If anyone could guess, her bra size was a 34A or 36A now. Ryki walked back over to Angelica. Her eyes got big as she thought something else was about to happen to her. He said, "Didn't she say her ass was also better?" Elizabeth's eyes sharpened and displayed her horror. Angelica nodded.

Ryki motioned his hand as Elizabeth was turned to the side for the best display. She tried kicking, screaming, but she couldn't free her legs and screaming didn't help. Her peers taunted on, "DO IT! DO IT!" Even her boyfriend, Derek, joined in. Ryki clapped his hands, and they watched Elizabeth's black cotton panties gain more and more room in the back. Elizabeth could feel the fabric slip from her skin as her ass became less full. Within a minute, it ended. Elizabeth glanced back and saw a large absence of where her ass use to be. There was mainly nothing but batches of cotton fabric. All she could do was cry. Angelica started laughing and shouted out, "That's what you get for being a b*tch to people!" Ryki walked back over and replied, "Exactly. Now I will leave you with this pleasurable gift to help remind you of that with everyone you know." Angelica was stunned and could only imagine what he would do. Ryki snapped his fingers and POOF... Elizabeth was now wearing a strap-on dildo. "NO! PLEASE GOD, NO!" Angelica yelled. Angelica heard another snap of a finger and immediately found herself to the side as well, yet in front of Elizabeth and bent on all fours. "PLEASE!! I've learned my lesson!" She pleaded, but Ryki ignored her. The crowd went crazy and chanted the same, "DO IT! DO IT!"

By the snap of his finger, the music began playing, and both Elizabeth's and Angelica's hips reacted accordingly to their position. The dildo started with rubbing against the small fabric left of Angelica's orange skirt that barely covered her lips. Angelica's tits wobbled to the motions. People could hear her moan slightly despite any voiced rejection. Suddenly, she heard one last snap that night as Ryki waved his hand, the strings holding the fabric broke and fell away. Angelica's mask also loosened around her head by his command and landed nearby the shred of orange cloth. She panicked knowing that everyone now would know for sure who she was and ridicule her at school. Ryki walked up to them both and said, "I'll leave you here now. There are five songs on this playlist, and you're **Angelica moans** going to endure them all. After that, the webs will loosen **Moans again** and your hips will be back under your control. Haha. You girls have fun now." **Loud Moan** (Ryki vanishes from the house).

Later, in the early morning, Ryki transforms out of his costume and into something more appropriate. "It's time to check out this college that I've heard about," he thought.

bulldog_y2k 11-04-2017 12:37 AM

Ryki's adventure at UCLA will be coming soon. Though, I'm bursting with ideas, if you wish Ryki's to meet someone specific (wife, girlfriend, an ex, movie star, etc) then PM the details or a pic of who and an idea of you'd like to see happen to them.

bulldog_y2k 11-06-2017 08:55 AM

The new act will be coming this weekend or early next week. Stay tuned.

eplefrek 11-09-2017 01:32 AM

Cant wait dude! :D

bulldog_y2k 11-16-2017 10:58 AM

I just wanted everyone to know that I'll be making that next posting soon. I meant on finishing it this past weekend but last minute college assignments along with some sickness had other plans. Stay tuned.

bulldog_y2k 11-18-2017 04:47 PM

Act 1

The November Morning

Walking down the sidewalk, in the brisk, crisp morning air, Ryki eyed the welcomed sight he had waited for. A high wall with the letters, "UCLA." It was a gorgeous campus, green and bare of people in the early morning hour. "I want to find the theater," he thought. Ryki strolled through the yards until he came upon a tall man sitting on a bench reading. He said, "Excuse me, sir. Would you help me find the theater?" The man looked up at him and said nothing but only voiced a smug look on his face. The seated man continued his read. "Rude, this man. Let's see if this adjusts his attitude." Ryki silently nods his head and steps to the side of the man. The bench creaked in sound followed by a strong ejecting push forward, throwing the man over the sidewalk and into the grass. Ryki laughed and nodded. The soil grew and hardened around the man, completely enveloping his body with exception to his head. “Where's the theater?" The man in his shocked state shakily spoke the directions and begged for release. "Good," Ryki replied. "Here's your book,” as a hard knock hit the man’s head. “You know, I’ve been merciful until this point, but I’m not feeling merciful any longer. I hate being ignored. If you survive your demise, maybe you’ll never ignore a person in need.” Ryki vanished from sight and a distant engine sounded its start-up. The man tried clawing his way out, but it was no use. Over the hill, the man saw a bright red machine crawling at a pace across the yard spewing out layers of grass as it moved. It was aligned with him. Would someone come to help this person, in need, escape?

Ryki walked over and into the identified building, located by the main road into the university. The wall greeted him with a sign pointing left for the film room and straight for the theater. No one was in sight and to satisfy curiosity, Ryki began walking left. The entrance door was locked, and with a snap of a finger, Ryki was beyond it. He was in a grand room with a rather large television flat screen. He played with the controls until a movie displayed. Ryki was amazed at the wonder of such technology. He snapped his fingers twice. Time slowed to a halt, and all films that had ever been created entered the memory banks of the studio. Ryki spent what we think of as years, but to him, it was mere moments of laughter and fun to the timeless world outside the room. He finished the last movie and snapped his fingers once more. Time resumed as usual, and Ryki now made his way to the main lobby. There he found a poster of a Victorian style play showing this evening. Out of interest and possible delight, he knew he wanted to attend. Walking through the central seating area and then the main stage, he ventured behind the large, maroon curtain separating the rooms. Though it wasn't necessary, Ryki decided to try sleeping for once since his release in one of the empty places meant for the main stars.

The Night of the Play

Meet Mercedes. She is a short 5’2, beautiful 20-year-old girl with shining brown hair that extended below her shoulders. Her skin was like a milky cream, both fair and smooth. She was tonight’s star.

WHHHHAAMMM! He awoke with a quickness to the sound. There stood Mercedes with the sight of anger on her face. The dull purple t-shirt she wore didn't give much to a display of figure but indeed stretched over the mounds of certain existence of full breasts. Her leggings also swelled across her thighs and conformed to wide hips and a heart-shaped ass. "Who the fuck are you?" Asked Mercedes. "Ryki. Is it time for the play?" He responded. "It's time for you to get your creepy ass, the fuck out of my dressing room! That's what time it is!" She stated. Ryki got up and asked her, "Who are you supposed to be, making such a showing?" "I’m tonight’s main entertainment," as she pushed him out followed by slamming the door. "I like her. She's feisty. Tonight’s entertainment? She has no idea," thought Ryki.

He walked out to the main seating area where a few people, dressed in beautiful dresses and suits, were already seated. Ryki snapped his fingers and was now in a suit himself. He walked outside to see a red Ferrari drive up. He overheard one from the growing crowd ask another, "Isn't that the dick from the basketball team and his snobby girlfriend that is always buying their way out of trouble? Didn't he accept some payoff from a sponsor recently?" The Ferrari parked by the curb and revved at the people. Ryki nodded his head, and the car begins to shake from the violent motions from inside. After a few moments, the door flung open allowing the couple out. They both fell to the ground, completely covered in runny cow shit. The girl ran to the grassy side and began puking. The guy finally caught enough composure to hear strange noises from his Ferrari. PIIIING! PINNNNGG! POW! Panels of the car dropped to the ground followed by everything else. The car sat in pieces as did the shit-covered basketball jock as he cried. The few people outside laughed but kept their distance for sanitary reasons. “I think the play is about to start,” one from the crowd said.

Act 1

Meet Mayor Kimberly Taylor. She’s a 32-year-old, 5’8 athletic woman with blonde shoulder length hair and tanned silky skin. She wore a black leisure suit made of wool and elastane along with a matching hat that was appropriate for her attire. The suit gave much away of her hourglass shaped figure with a hint of plump from behind.

Before Ryki walked back in, he noticed a limo arriving with police escort followed shortly by a few media vans parking in the distance. A woman and her husband stepped out of the limo and took the red carpet. She seemed important, he thought. A police officer, covering his face from the previous act of stench, stepped in front of Ryki and said, “Take a step back. This is the Mayor.” Ryki did as instructed and fantasied about her being his first victim of the night. He had this urge to fuck something and thought, “Who better than the mayor?” Ryki was curious, though, as to the number of police surrounding her and asked, “Why are there so many of you here with her?” “There was a gory murder not far from here, so we’re taking extra precautions tonight. Nothing for you to worry about,” the officer replied. “If he only knew,” Ryki thought in return.

After her royal entrance, Ryki returned to the main seating area and took a seat in the front row. The media now stormed inside for their hurried set-up for broadcast. An older gentleman now stood at the top stage with a spotlight shining his direction saying, “Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an honored guest with us tonight, give a warm applause for Mayor Kimberly Taylor! The applause was polite, yet held back.

Mayor Taylor walked prestigiously up to the stage and began to speak. “I want you all to know that I’m happy to be here tonight to support our students and faculty. I know they’ll do an amazing job. As for me, I want to tell you that we’re working hard at City Hall and despite what you have heard from news reporters. The stories aren’t true; I did not have an affair with the deputy mayor. I would never cheat on my husband and besides…” The sound of voice goes quiet as her microphone vanishes from her hand. “Where’d my mic go?” she thought as she looked around her.

After watching so many movies, Ryki recalled a song from the previous night by Joe Cocker named “You Can Leave Your Hat On” and he snapped his fingers to begin the familiar tune. The spotlight focused closer on Mayor Taylor as people now mumbled in confusion. Ryki snapped his fingers once more, and her body permitted the beats and lyrics of the song. “Baby take off your coat. Real slow…” Her swaying body complied without resistance. Her fingers unbuttoned her black wool jacket, tugging on the sides of it seductively and flashing open to a white silk top that led into her black wool skirt. She called out to her husband in panic due to her loss of control, but the man was loving the view and was hoping for some payback embarrassment. Mayor Taylor now spun around tossing her jacket to the crowd. The people began snapping photos from their seats and whistling came from the men. Media members now looked at each other and closed a tighter shot on her performance. “And take off your shoes. I’ll take off your shoes.” Her waist bent with her ass pushed toward the crowd as her hands complied with the lyrics and tossed her heels across the room one by one. “Baby, take off your dress…” She heard the words and squealed like a high school girl in fright. Her hands reached behind and caressed up and over her black stockings, placed upward of her long thighs. They followed upward in the same fashion and over her black wool skirt. Her eyes widened as she felt her fingers fumbling the skirt’s zipper as her hips danced to the music. Her hands slowly lowered the zipper to the bottom followed by the loosening of its waistband. The skirt slowly slid off her hips as she stood straight and around, facing the people, then it quickly fell to the floor with a soft sound of fllloooppp as it hit bottom. Mayor Taylor wore a dress long, white silk slip that covered her breasts and ended just below the lace of her black stockings.

The crowd was in full shock mode, yet full of ambition for the continuation of the show. Ryki knew it was time to slow things down a little, for effect. He snapped his fingers and time moved 1/4th of the speed on stage as to the seating area. He, yet again, snapped his fingers and the straps of her slip broke at the height of Mayor Taylor’s shoulders. The crowd watch earnestly as her silk, in full, crept down her body. The top began showing a dark blue sear material underneath. Slowly, the slip uncovered her chest altogether. The media cameras focused in further and now displayed the once hidden blue transparent bralette tightly forming around the shape of two D-cup torpedo-like mounds with a darker and thicker blue centered flower that hinted a curve upward as it reached the tips. From the crowd’s perspective, they could see the tan, silky skin of her covered breasts and began longing for a view past the flower that shielded her northerly pointed nipples. The white slip gradually passed her toned stomach, giving sight to a black garter belt with a glimpse of dark blue matching sight of lace. Further down it went, as the crowd and cameras could see her extreme tardy paced reactions. Bit-by-bit, the white silk gave way to a high-rise layer of sheer dark blue lace with darker forms of flowers on it followed by small, but thick bands that ran both sides across her lower hips and down the crease that formed between her thigh and V-shaped groan. Her panties now showed entirely as the slip slid down her athletic shaped legs, re-displaying the black stockings she wore. The matching pair was a high-rise Brazilian-cut bikini brief that came complete with small silver hooks on the side. Ryki snapped his fingers and time resumed back to normal. The slip quickly traveled from knee to her ankles.

Kimberly’s face turned bright red as her body still turned to the beats of the tune. She wiggled around, giving a gorgeous sight of the sheer lace covering less than ½ of her plump ass cheeks. Again, Ryki snapped his finger and Kimberly felt a rush of passion fill her body. She began with a slight moan as her body danced. The nipple covering flowers gently heightened further north. Kimberly had never before felt this horny. As she faced forward and with a waving motion of her hips, the crowd started seeing the dark blue sheer fabric tighten to the form of her flush, wet pussy lips. They could almost view every detail of her womanhood. Her moans became more frequent and more profound in volume despite being touched. “This is a theater! Now we shall include, in this show, some smoking effects,” Ryki spoke out loud. The audience heard the familiar snap of a finger, and POOF smoke shot from the sides toward Kimberly.

The crowd half expected her to be completely naked at this point, but nothing had changed except her suit and slip had vanished from sight. Kimberly, intoxicated by her inner passion, cared for very little. If it were possible, she thought, she would run behind closed doors and finish herself off to the thought of her lover. Meanwhile, the audience began noticing something happening. The bralette’s sheer material, positioned between simple lace below her breasts to the straps, commenced in shrinking. The straps itself and the lace somehow seemed unaffected, but they were being pulled together by the effect. The simple lace pulled north, displaying the bottom plump of both her breasts and raised her breasts up slightly as it pulled against the curve and traveled south showing a deep naked cleavage in the wake. Both the lace and strap met the darkened flower which also slightly shrunk in size unveiling ½ of her massive pink areolas. Her bralette now looked similar to that of the tiniest of bikini tops with the mass of her tits showing underneath along with just enough material left to cover her northerly pointed nipples.
Kimberly’s body turned once more facing away from the crowd and bent at the waist which caused her ass to stretch the thin, half covering material across. Ryki snapped his fingers once more and time slowed down again. The snap also released both hooks of her panties with the beginning show of them falling to the ground. The sheer lace leisurely flowed down her ass unveiling her moist pussy for everyone to see and finally hit the ground. The audience cheered, and media cameras tightened in for the shot.

Ryki was incredibly turned on and nodded his head. The time now slowed considerably for the people in their seats as time resumed normally on stage. He walked up to Kimberly as she was bent over and slid his dick into her. She didn’t know his face, but she didn’t care by the sound of her approving moans. He thrust back and forth feeling the contractions inside her. The audience watched as if the stage was in the fast forward mode. They saw a man turning her into a side view and pounding her from behind. Her tits rocked rapidly back and forth until her tiny bralette could not contain her beautifully erect pink nipples any longer. Ryki reached forward and took hold of her tits as he continued. He could tell she had reach her exploding point following a screaming moan by a satisfied woman, but he wasn’t finished yet. After a few more mounted thrusts, he pulled out, turned her around, and shot his entire load upon her face and chest. For a moment, Ryki was extremely pleased, but something happened. His dick grew hard again along with the fiery passion inside. Was this a curse or a benefit to his power, Ryki didn’t know but at the time, he quickly forgot about it.

He nodded his head and turned invisible. Time returned to normal. Kimberly was sweaty, still bare naked, and now coming to grips of the current consequences. She grew red, grabbed her panties, covered her tits as best as she could, and ran out of the side exit. Ryki smiled as he thought about this upcoming act. “Where o’ where is Mercedes at?” He sang. “I think it’s about time for Act 2!”

bulldog_y2k 11-18-2017 05:23 PM

As you can tell, Ryki is about to start up with the second Act, featuring Mercedes. Since this is a Victorian play, she'll be wearing the appropriate style dress and such. While I have my own ideas, I thought I would ask if there would be any requests on how to strip her? If you have a request of any method, please always feel free to let me know.

smjimmie1348 11-18-2017 11:35 PM

Strip

Awesome story I love it and I sent you a idea hope you like it .

bulldog_y2k 11-25-2017 09:11 PM

Act 2

The crowd was at a loss for words. Each sat in their amazement—several were extraordinarily horny, and others thought in disgrace toward Mayor Taylor. Ryki nodded his head and transformed into the man announcing for the stage because he knew Mayor Taylor’s performance might hinder the continuation of the play and that wasn’t going to happen. “Ladies and Gentlemen! For the next stage act, we travel to an earlier time of class and poise. This next act has been loved by its realism and accuracy. Without further ado, may I present to you the Duchess of Padua, played by Mercedes Young and her co-star, the traveling man known as Ferranti, Cliff Barnes!” Ryki walked out of sight, and the curtains lifted to the view of an old Cathedral, made of wood and cardboard stones along with scattered trees and a narrow street.

Cliff was nothing more than a nerdy boy, 19 or 20 perhaps. Once Ryki saw him, he doubted the boy had ever been laid or even seen a woman naked before besides porn. The boy was dressed much like a gentlemen from the times. Mercedes was also a sight of her own. She wore a full length purple dress that ranged from her pushed-up tits formed across her chest to the snaps of her heels. The dress presented black strings that pulled her dress together both at her chest and along her back. Her lines were bold and full of confidence, unlike Cliff. He stumbled occasionally, and Mercedes would always give him that look along with a constant bashing under her breath. The play continued as if Mayor Taylor never appeared though everyone still had the event yet flowing in their thoughts.
“O’ SHIT!” Cliff yelled by mistake as he stumbled on a cord. “Could you get your shit together, four-eyes?” She replied quietly. The act briefly stopped as the two quickly exchanged words. “I swear to all that is holy if you fuck up my part and my chances of one day becoming an actress, I’ll kill you!” Mercedes whispered. Ryki snapped his fingers and all, but Mercedes began to smile or laugh. Cliff was no exception to the crowd’s insight of Mercedes. He couldn’t believe his eyes and turned a lighter shade of red. Everyone but Mercedes could see her lifted breasts, pressing full against a white lacy bustier along with Victorian style tie-on cotton knickers that were used as female panties in the 1800’s, but there was something further underneath—a hint of pink flashing through as well as a glimpse of lettering from time to time. Mercedes looked around and down to herself.

Everything was as it should be in her Victorian purple dress. She began speaking her lines once more and stopped by the continuing laughter from the blackness. The crowd watched and laughed at her ridiculous appearance. Little did Mercedes know that everyone, including the media cameras still shooting the play after what had happened previously, could see her in her underwear. “What?!” She looked toward the front row. She looked back at Cliff, and he was eyeballing every feature possible. “What in the hell are you doing? What’s so damned funny to these people?” Cliff couldn’t utter a single word and began covering his crotch. “Are you going to answer me or will you continue to stare like a fucking pervert that you are?!” Ryki snapped his fingers again, freezing all time and except Cliff. He walked up to the boy and said, “I’m going to give you a gift tonight. Simply think of what you want to happen to her, and it will happen. Do whatever you wish. When you exit this stage, the gift will leave you.” Cliff looked in confusion as time resumed and Ryki retracted from eyesight.

“Hello?! Are you there? Earth to the four-eyed perv…” WHAMM. Mercedes felt backward and landed on her ass. Everyone laughed hysterically at the haughty young actress. The cameras treated her fall like an hour-long debut. Every single frame caught and played back in slow motion. Cliff shockingly asked in thought, “Was that me? Let’s find out.” He looked at Mercedes, and before she could make it back to her feet, she skated backward by an invisible force landing again on her ass. “WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!” Mercedes yelled. The people below in the seats continued laughing at the sight of this young girl in her underwear that couldn’t remain on her feet. “This is my lucky night! I’ve always wondered what she looked like naked. Maybe I could tear her clothes off in a simple thought, but that would be too quick. What if I could turn her clothes into something alive and angry towards Mercedes but with a sense of embarrassing her as well.” Cliff pondered.

Cliff barely completed the thought when Mercedes was lunged back up to her feet. She was puzzled by how she was being pushed and pulled around like a rag doll. Mercedes felt a strange sensation and looked down at her pushed up cleavage. The black strings began vibrating to life. They pulled sharply squeezing her breasts further together and tightened more so around her stomach. Mercedes screamed with a hint of pain and started tugging at them to loosen. The strings felt her tug and commenced loosening and pulling from their sockets. The dressed burst open presenting Mercedes white lacy bustier, now for her to see in plain view. Instantly, she covered herself as if the crowd was seeing her intimate choice for the first time but in doing so, she felt the familiar sensation from the back of her dress. The black strings loosened and pulled away completely unburdening the dress from the touch of her body. Mercedes eyes widened as she felt the effects and noticed that her dress was vibrating much in the same way. Her purple dress halted its fall to the ground and instead shot off her body like a cannon to the sky!
Mercedes yelped and stumbled across the stage trying to keep her balance as she heard “STRIP, STRIP, STRIP!” from the demands of the crowd watching. She screamed in horror covering her bustier with one arm and her crotch with the other. She ran toward the stage exit and was repelled backward to the ground by a slap of fabric enchanted with power. Her breasts barely bounced from the impact as her bustier still encumbered them into a heightened place. She looked up and her purple dress, now under power, pointed at her while lifted from the ground. Mercedes looked of fright and a shade of red by the circumstance. Still, on her ass, she slowly pedaled backward in hopes of reaching the other side, but then she noticed her bustier vibrating all over along with the strings of her white Victorian knickers.

Before Mercedes could respond, her Victorian knickers untied themselves and shot off from her hips and into the air with a purpose. Her side pose finally showed that once hidden pink. It was a pink cotton band strapped across her hip. She stood as fast as humanly possible and swiftly twisted in motion toward the closest stage exit. Some of the crowd’s laughter turned to snickering and almost utter shock but the rest could not fully see Mercedes’s future humiliation. Her Victorian knickers flew from the sky and caught her by the ankle and began pulling back with superior force. Her Mercedes now hopped backward with a little bounce from her breasts still enveloped in the vibrating bustier. The knickers yanked her to a full-frontal position, and the crowd lost it. She was wearing a pair of pink cotton Justin Bieber panties. His face covered the entire portion of the front side of her panties. Cliff started laughing and said, “Do you get off thinking that Justin Bieber is between your thighs?” Mercedes’s face turned extremely red in response. She quickly covered her crotch with both hands as her audience enjoyed every moment. She looked at the crowd and yelled: “Don’t look at…” Her bustier now became full of life and bounced her breasts up and down inside their cups. Mercedes gasped, but before she could cover her tits, she heard the soft sound of her front zipper rolling down her bustier. As a result, her cleavage widened. The zipper reached her navel, and she gripped the material hoping to conceal herself. It was a power struggle yanking slightly back and forth until her bustier stopped moving. She sighed and completely forgot about her pink Bieber panty display. Mercedes held her bustier with one hand and covered her panties with her other hand.

She called out to Cliff, “Help me!!! Don’t just stand there with your erection in your hand. FUCKING help me!” Cliff finally smiled with confidence. “I think you’re getting all the help you deserve.” In an instance, Mercedes felt her bustier vibrate and yank her arms backward as it flew back leaving her breasts to drop slightly from their release. “Nice rack! What are they 34C’s? And, these side pointing nipples…” Cliff walked up to her as she tried covering herself. “Now, now…” Cliff said as he looked up at her flying bustier. In one quick swoop, the bustier tightly wrapped around her wrists and pulled them upward. Her breast now glorified the stage. Her soft nipples aimed at the sides with a silver-dollar-sized pink areola. Cliff reached down and lightly blew cool air over her nipples. Her body reacted with a jolt along with her areola responding by gradual tightening. Her nipples began to extend and widen somewhat. “Stop, my nipples are sensitive.” She whimpered. Cliff stepped up to her ear, but before he responded, he couldn’t help but glance down toward her heart-shaped ass. “HAHAHA!” She spun around by the force of the magical bustier. Her perfectly heart-shaped ass stretched the pink cotton panties that visibly presented in bold black lettering --- “I’m a Belieber!” The cameras focused in for all to see and everyone in their seats laughed uncontrollably. “Damn, you must be a real Justin Bieber fan,” Cliff noted. Mercedes was too embarrassed to reply any longer to his antics. Numerous jests began to flow from the people below, “A serious actress doesn’t wear Justin Bieber panties! Why don’t you go back to elementary school and act in the Red Riding Hood play there! Come’on baby, give Justin Bieber a little twirk from that ass!” If Mercedes could turn a darker shade of red, her body would have done it.

“Now, I’m going to squeeze those apples and drive my dick into you in front of everyone,” proclaimed the nerd with power. He took up her tits in his hands and massaged them for a few moments. “Ohhhhh no,” Cliff thought. Since this was his first time even making it to second base and being aroused for so long, he couldn’t take the pressure. His pants filled with creme and quickened his exit from the stage. There Ryki laughed as he got a thrill from the entire scene from afar. In his invisible state, he walked up to the bound Mercedes, still displaying her fruity pinks, and said, “When you go to your next day of class, you’ll wear these same panties and only these panties but on your head. Now, I think Justin is a little hungry.” She whipped around facing the audience, and Justin’s mouth on the front of her panties began to vibrate. Mercedes started hopping and turning her legs in response. Moans flew from her mouth as well.

“What is that I hear?” Ryki wondered. He snapped his fingers, and Mayor Taylor appeared at center stage, just right of Mercedes, on all fours with a guy pounding her ass from behind, fitting the description of the Deputy Mayor! The crowd stopped suddenly, and photos flashed as the sex couple halted in terror. “Oh don’t stop…” Ryki yelled. The couple’s bodies continued fucking without hesitation. “Do you want more?!” Ryki yelled toward the crowd. “YEAH!” He heard in return. Ryki had remembered a classic movie from the 80’s and decided to use this opportunity to have some more fun, especially with the news cameras still filming. He snapped his fingers once more, and every door flung open. Gale force winds powered their way through the building ripping dresses, tops, pants, skirts, and some things underneath. People were scattering in chaos toward some form of cover or the doors. Women and men alike were either half dressed and losing more or already butt ass naked which was all being shown on TV. Ryki sat and laughed as everyone ran bare all over the room. “I think my job is done tonight. It’s time for my exit,” he thought. He teleported himself from the room to the outside sidewalk. “Maybe I should check out where they make these TV shows or maybe an award ceremony in a town like this…”

Meanwhile, in the County Jail, Amber and Stephanie, the two caught thieves, had shared stories and were being forced to watch the evening news. “Is that who I think it is?” Amber asked Stephanie. “It sure as shit is. That’s got to be Ryki—the bastard that embarrassed the fuck out of us.” Amber replied, “I know we’re getting out of this shithole tomorrow and that we made plans, but could we try and track that fucker down. It’s time he gets a taste of his own medicine.” Stephanie grinned and said, “Let’s do it.”

smjimmie1348 11-25-2017 09:18 PM

Awesome

Wow I lovev this story so much awesome thank you for that part and I love those panties you had Mercedes wear lol I wonder what Stephanie will do if anything lol

bulldog_y2k 11-25-2017 09:26 PM

Thanks! Amber and Stephanie will be hell-bent on repaying some of their embarrassment to Ryki. It'll be coming out soon.

smjimmie1348 11-25-2017 09:32 PM

Embarassment

Your welcome I’m sending you a message now

bulldog_y2k 12-04-2017 01:17 AM

Amber and Stephanie team up and face Ryki this upcoming weekend!

Radimekl 12-05-2017 12:08 PM

WOW!!

bulldog_y2k 12-05-2017 07:07 PM

I'm definitely considering a couple of mass-stripping scene but it'll happen under a more televised setting like the Emmy's or the Superbowl. If ya'll have any more requests (e.g. ways to strip or specifics), please let me know and I'll look at integrating them in.

smjimmie1348 12-08-2017 07:57 PM

Global globes

Yeah that sounds interesting especially since my oc loves watching tv and movies .

bulldog_y2k 12-15-2017 02:33 PM

Update

Sorry, everyone, for the delay. I have been wrapped up with Fall Semester finals and last minute assignments. Amber and Steph will face off very soon.

bulldog_y2k 12-16-2017 03:57 PM

The Chase

On the next brisk, smoke-filled morning, Ryki was walking down the street as the ordinary L.A. citizens rushed in for work. To everyone else, Ryki was nothing but a regular guy doing what everyone else was—heading to his job. He would see an attractive woman rushing down the sidewalk and flick his fingertips at her. BOOM and WHUSH…. Each woman’s blouse would rip down the middle exposing her intimate selection covering soft hills of flesh or free releasing her nakedness for all to enjoy. Likewise, her pants or skirts would fall displaying a range of colors and styles of panties. Unknowingly, while Ryki was enjoying his curiosity, he was being tracked down by two familiar young ladies. One purposely bumped him as the other drew his attention. “I have it!” Amber said as she pressed the known jewel to Ryki’s chest. Ryki stood motionless and powerless to react, or help himself. “Let’s see how you enjoy being stripped,” Stephanie proclaimed. Stephanie ripped Ryki’s button-down shirt open and pulled it off his arms. She grinned as she ran her hands down his stomach to his leather belt. Stephanie yanked on the strap and ripped it from the loops from his pants. Ryki’s pants slightly sagged in response and caught both Amber’s and Stephanie’s attention. “Are you going commando today? I don’t see any signs of underwear.” Amber stated. “Do you have a small dick, mister genie?” Stephanie asked. Ryki continued his motionless and silent state. People on the street continued walking as if this scene was normal or maybe they didn’t care.

Stephanie played with the top button his Ryki’s pants like he once did with her shirt in their first meeting until the button came loose. She smiled once again when the zipper lowered by her command. With one swoop, Stephanie yanked Ryki’s pants to the ground. Both girls stood in awe at the mere flaccid size of Ryki’s dick. “Oh my…” Stephanie, let on. Amber broke from the trance and began wondering why people weren’t paying any attention. She yelled but the people, never responded. Meanwhile, Stephanie began trancing her fingers down Ryki’s hardened abdominals. “HEY…slight moan…HEY…Stephanie!!! MOAN… WAKE THE FUCK UP!! Amber yelled as she shook Stephanie out of her dream. Stephanie opened her eyes realizing she was sweating and turned on. “Having a good dream about that boyfriend of yours?” Amber asked while grinning. “Uhhhh…yeah. Definitely…” Stephanie responded with blushing cheeks. “Well hurry up! Since the jail took their time with out-processing us, we must make up lost time if we’re going to hunt down this fucker and pull this job. Do you have anything to wear? I need everything. My shit got tossed at my old apartment when my rent hit three months overdue.” “Yeah, use what you need but make sure you wash them before giving them back, especially, the underwear. Amber responded, “Yeah, yeah…I know the drill. Don’t you have a bigger bra or something? These are 34B and it’s a little tight around the girls.” Stephanie replied, “Nope, I’m sorry. Besides, don’t you like them pushed up. Haha.” Amber gleamed at her with the look of sarcasm. “Hurry up and let’s figure out where this motherfucker is so we can pay him the same courtesy he showed us,” Amber said. Soon, both were ready and jumping into Stephanie’s white Toyota Roadrunner.

Shortly after that, Amber and Stephanie parked near the UCLA campus and watched their phones for any live footage of Ryki’s erotic activities. An hour passed into the mid-morning and finally a hit! Camera crews were filming a 20-year-old blonde UCLA cheerleader in her initial stages of panic as she would soon be stripped of her uniform. Tara, they called her, and she was the captain of her team. Tara was well known for her top-heavy appearance as she teased all the boys but never once showed her massive tits. Both Amber and Stephanie paused at the uniqueness of her situation. Tara was standing on the right side of the street with what appeared to be a rather large powerful vacuum tube stretched across the street, in the opposite direction. Instantly, Stephanie began driving to the scene as Amber continued watching the live news stream. The high-powered vacuum tube switched on, pulling in everything not tied down. Tara started to slide against her will before grabbing the anchored power pole. Her two-piece athletic white, baby blue, and gold UCLA uniform encompassed her tight, athletic body and her top bulged outwards to the presence of massive breasts. The vacuum pulled intensively from her direction. POP…POP! Tara’s white sneakers pulled away from her feet. The cameras caught her yelling something, but the suction was so great, no one could tell what she was saying. Instantly, cameras caught her uniform skirt pulling off her slightly widened hips and… SWOOSH! The skirt flew into the tube leaving her ass covered in her baby blue cotton cheerleading boyshorts that stretched across her firm ass. Much like her skirt, those too started pulling away under the power of the machine’s suction. Tara hung onto the pole with one arm and held her uniform boyshorts.

“We must hurry,” Amber said. “She’s not got much time.” Stephanie punched it until she met the backed-up traffic several hundred yards away from the scene. The vacuum knocked in gears and increased in roar along with its suction. Tara lost her grip on her uniform boyshorts, and they flew from her body, presenting a creamy-colored, tiny thong underneath that strung across her hips, down her ass, and met at the small triangle covering her womanly lips. In the panic, Tara let go of the pole to cover herself. She flew backward and rotated toward the suction of the tube. The tube growled as her uniformed covered chest met the pipe. Cameras tightened in as they watched. SNNNNAAPPPP! SNAP! Tara’s uniformed top’s threads began snapping at the shoulders and her back. Instantly, her uniform top ripped from her body, showing the viewing world, a full coverage cream-colored underwire bra that covered her breast and cleavage.

As they were stuck in traffic, Stephanie put the car in park, and both exited the vehicle in haste, sprinting toward Ryki and Tara. “Oh God, please nooooo…” Coming from a visual lip read of Tara as she felt her bra straps breaking. She wiggled, twisted, and turned out of fright but with the broken straps, this gave the suction more power over her bra. Soon the entire campus including the once-teased boys were finally about to get a full view of her massive globes live on TV. Ryki flicked his fingers and slowed time slightly, long enough for her bra to slow rip from her body. The first cup pulled backward followed by the second. Everyone that was holding their breath now saw—Tara had 34A cups!!! Her breasts barely had any flesh to them! Her areolas were about the size of nickels and proudly bolstered her erect small-pointed nipples. The sound of laughter overtook the machine’s roar, and one pointed to the ground toward two massively sized silicones laying at Tara’s feet. The machine held Tara in place as all got a great view of her embarrassment. One of the boys spoke up from the crowd and yelled at the top of his lungs, “Well Tara’s secret is out!!!”

Amber and Stephanie came running in like a pair of relay sprinters. Stephanie said, “I have an idea. Go and pickpocket Ryki. With any luck, he has that jewel, you spoke of, inside of his pockets.” Amber nodded and bumped into Ryki. “I HAVE THE JEWEL!” Amber yelled. “Quick! Hold it to his body!” Stephanie proclaimed. Amber did as instructed, and Ryki tilted his head with a growing grin on his face. “It’s you two, the first and second thief. So you come back with revenge on your minds? He asked. Both girls looked at each other in panic. Ryki teased by saying, “Amber, look at you in your purple dress. It seems rather tight on your curvy body and short too. You’re almost showing! And, my honey-covered Stephanie, looks like you came prepared to have some fun in your white button-down halter top, dark brown knee length skirt, and white silk stockings.” Both Amber and Stephanie froze from their shock, while Tara cried and still was viewable by her uncovered embarrassment. “I wanna play a game,” Ryki said...

bulldog_y2k 12-16-2017 07:38 PM

I forgot to credit Morphy from a great, older comic strip about Joanna-C-Mutchmore going to Cyber Hell. Tara's scene was inspired by a chapter in his comic. Awesome stuff, by the way.

hxxps://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joanna-C-Mutchmore/info

obo1 01-14-2018 01:05 PM

Where oh where art thou, bulldog_y2k?

bulldog_y2k 01-14-2018 02:13 PM

I'm still here. Had a busy schedule for the holidays and a condensed college class that was murderous. I'll start back writing once I get the ball rolling in my Spring Schedule.

fun409 01-21-2018 08:36 PM

Great build up....

...but disappointing ended. Hope to read more from you though. Hopefully with bustier endings...lol

fun409 01-28-2018 11:08 AM

Nothing wrong with it at all. Just stating my personal preference (nothing wrong with that either, I hope). Love the writing besides that, and hope to read more. :)

bulldog_y2k 01-28-2018 12:14 PM

First, thank you MsKittyVicki for your earlier compliment. Second, there's nothing wrong at all with sharing your preferences or ideas. I welcome it, fun409.

So, I have finally gotten back into the swing of things with the start of my spring schedule. You guys can expect the continuation with Steph and Amber by next weekend.

bulldog_y2k 02-01-2018 07:48 AM

Sure, I'll be glad to introduce you to Ryki. I got a couple of requests ahead of you though. Next up after Steph and Amber is on a certain movie star.

Partynekkid 03-25-2018 09:04 PM

Hope everything ok bulldog, and that life allows you to come back to us soon.

shhane 05-24-2018 07:52 PM

Awesome story. I want more!)

bulldog_y2k 06-05-2018 10:53 PM

Ironically, ideas aren't a problem. I have an abundance of ideas and a few requests. The problem comes down to quality time, in which, has been very scarce since I've been taking more classes than in times past.

I have most of the next chapter written and have had it for some time now. I just need real time off to relax and finish it. I still have Vicki's character and a couple of others with unique styles intertwined within the same plot.

Basically, you're all wondering when it's coming. Some of you guys have been waiting since the beginning of the year and I thank every one of you. Just continue being patient. I haven't forgotten this thread nor do I have plans of ending it any time soon despite my absence. If or when that time comes, I'll make an announcement such as this one.

In the meantime, send me any ideas you might have or wish to read about. I will let you guys know a small nugget into the next chapter. Amber and Stephanie will be fighting to make it out of a haunted house that is magically linked to a male prison. Woe to the naked loser.

bulldog_y2k 06-15-2018 11:49 PM

AND NOW THE CONTINUATION…

The air filled with smoke causing all surrounding to cough and fan their faces. As the cloud cleared, Stephanie noticed that Ryki was no longer nearby. In fact, he was nowhere in sight. “Let’s get out of here!” Amber said. Both girls ran towards Stephanie’s Roadrunner and jumped in. They watched Tara as she scampered down the street in her tiny thong, covering her tiny breasts, and followed by a trail of photographers that had never stopped snapping during her documented “silicone stuffings.” “God, that has to be the most embarrassing thing. I’d never do that…fuck,” Stephanie told Amber. Stephanie started the car, and they drove away from the scene, almost in relief, but some part of them felt nervous.

They arrived at Stephanie’s house where they discussed their next move. “Ok,” Amber said. “I know that little shit is still out there, but if we don’t do this job tonight, we won’t have another chance for a while.” “It’s too risky,” Stephanie replied. “You know he’s got us targeted.” “Look, he may have us targeted, but he doesn’t know what we have planned. He’s not a mind-reader. Let’s make a quick trip to the store and get some black clothes for the job; we’ll make bank,” stated Amber. “Fine, let’s do it,” as Stephanie shakes her head. Amber and Stephanie patiently waited until the evening and headed back out. Still nervous, one of them continually surveyed the street and everything around them for Ryki’s shady touch, but nothing unusual happened.

They stopped in and bought their black outfits. “Damn,” Amber thought to herself. “We don’t have enough for me to change out of the underwear Stephanie lent me. It’s uncomfortable that they’re a little restrictive, but it’ll do for tonight,” as Amber brushed the thought off. They quickly swapped out their clothes, then headed down toward the rich part of town where they parked nearby a nice home. “Who owns the house we’re hitting tonight?” Stephanie asked. “It’s an actor’s… Tom Cruise.” Amber replied. “What?! THE…Tom Cruise? How?!” Stephanie questioned. “He’s filming out of the country, but he’s due back tomorrow or so I’m told.” The girls scaled the fence and made their way to one of the windows. “How are we supposed to get inside?” asked Stephanie. “Don’t worry, my friend comes to clean his house occasionally. She’s left a back window unlocked and disconnected the alarm.” Amber opened the window and both girls step through.

The girls were instantly met by a change in venue. A gameshow tune blasted throughout what now appeared as an older wooden home. Amber looked back and said, “The window is stuck shut! … RYKI, you bastard!” Amber yelled. “I fucking told you we shouldn’t have done this!!!” Stephanie proclaimed. “I didn’t see anyone holding a gun to your head when you came with me!” Amber shot back. “The only thing you care about is money and your-fucking-self! God forbid someone doesn’t admire Queen Amber!” Stephanie blasted. “Listen ‘Wonderbra,’ all you do is worry and bitc…” Amber stopped abruptly as an overhead voice interrupted her. “Is this thing on? Hello boys, my name is Ryki, and I’ll be your host this evening. TONIGHT, we have a special line-up. Back from the past and fresh from the pen, Amber and Stephanie!” Male voices cheered, and metal sounds clanked from beyond the walls. “Well ladies, you wanted to have some fun and here we are. You will notice that there’s a barred door at the side of the room and there through that door is your pathway to freedom. To unlock this door, you must search this house to find the key, but beware of the frustrated ghosts lurking about. I’d also watch what items you pick up, you could face your fears, desires, or your opponent’s sinister wishes upon you… Hehe.” “Opponent?” Amber asked… “You see, only one of you will get to leave this house tonight. The loser will…well…get to spend the night here. This haunted house is magically connected to guys that haven’t been with a woman in years. They’re watching you right now from their prison cells and in 2 hours, they’ll be released to do as they will. So, I’d get a move on or else you both will be equally sorry.” Ryki responded. The voices erupted in a male-dominated cheer. “Now girls, everyone’s watching. Goooo!”

Stephanie pushed Amber to the ground and began a sprint toward the hallway connected to the rooms. Amber leaped to her feet and ran in pursuit. Stephanie came to the first door on the left and quickly opened it to a cluttered mess. She kicked around the room, looking for anything that might resemble a key. Meanwhile, Amber decided to begin at the end of the hallway. She opened the last door on the right to a discovery of a teenage boy’s room, filled with posters and sports objects lying around. Amber began digging through the drawers of nothing but crap, out-of-style clothes, and older nude magazines. “Shit. She’s going to find that key before I do,” Amber thought. But, then Amber noticed the closet and it was as if a light bulb went off in her head.

Amber slung the door open to a full closet of miscellaneous items. As Amber snooped through the closet, a silent mist approached her from behind. *YANK* With haste, the mist pulled on Amber’s black pants and down they fell to her ankles. “AAAAHHH!” She yelled as she spun around and went for her pants. “HELL YEAH!” Screamed male voices from afar, yet so near. “Those grey cotton briefs hug her pear-shaped butt enough to make any guy happy… JUICY!... COME ON SPIRIT!” Amber blushed as she heard the numerous comments invisibly speaking around her. She looked around as she tightened her waistband string, but there was nothing. Amber knew better; she looked under the bed and outside the door—still nothing. She went back to the closet and started her search again.
The mist reappeared behind her as if it had never moved from its position. From the cloud formed arms that passionately shot toward Amber’s extremities, lifting her up and pulling her backwards. Further arms sprung from the form to tease Amber’s clothed body. “OHHhhh. STOP IT and let me go! I don’t have time for this!!” Amber yelled. These teasing arms reached for Amber’s shoes and instantly threw them across the room. “WHOA! STOP!!” The arms failed to listen as Amber could sense a cool breeze seep inside the waistband of her pants. She looked down and her drawstring pulled upward and out of the knot she had just made. Her pants loosened slightly away from her hips. Amber could feel another cool sensation now flowing up her black shirt. Still bound by the mist, she watched as her shirt began to lift over a grey cotton bra with pink trim that somewhat dug into Amber’s tanned mounds. Cheers came from all sides as her shirt landed on the floor.

In the meantime, Stephanie had been tossing her room. “Shit, I’m going to go to another room and hope for the best,” she thought. So, Stephanie risked stepping back into the hallway and switched rooms. She opened the door to a master-sized bathroom. Stephanie was doubtful, but she also knew that the key could be anywhere. While searching, she was mentally reliving Tina’s moment of truth from earlier that day; part of Stephanie hated knowing she was in her own situation and the other side wanted to laugh in disgust. She glanced around and opened the bathroom cabinet door. “Why would someone have a vase inside her,” she wondered. Stephanie removed it and found a folded paper inside that seemed to have something metal inside. She opened it up to find powder that blew into the air while making a sizzling sound. “Fuck,” she said in disappointment. Stephanie looked back down to the paper inscription and read the following out loud: “The tide has turned. One shall be gifted your desire while another receives that which is scorned and feared.” “SHIT, SHIT, SHIT… What’s happening??!” Stephanie frantically scanned her body and the room, but nothing had changed that she had noticed. In relief, she bent down to the sink to wash her face and as she turned the nob…*BOOOOOM* Water began spraying at her. Behind Stephanie, the shower acted the same in concert with a drenching rain. Stephanie ran to the door, but it wouldn’t budge…

Down the hall, Amber, still in her bound state, begun hearing the sizzling sound Stephanie heard. “WHAT NOW?!” Her body beaded with sweat and she felt a weird sensation; Amber’s breasts started to fill, and her ass began in slowly growing. Some of the mist’s arms flew down to her waistline; *GAASSSSSPPPP…* was the sound Amber made as her pants were ripped to her ankles and off her feet. The room’s window briefly opened and quickly sucked out Amber’s shirt and pants from the floor. Men’s voice carried the room with their applause, meanwhile Amber watch her breasts fill-up and expand inside the ever-so-shrinking bra. She could feel the back of her grey cotton briefs creeping up her ass. The push of her flourishing mounds created a sense of “underboobs” and a tremendous amount of overspill. Amber softly moaned as her strained grey cotton bra became wet from her involuntary leaking until her breasts rested from their expansion. Amber looked down to the bra Stephanie lent her. Amber’s breasts increased in Stephanie’s borrowed 34B bra, from 36C to 36DD. Her ass had expanded almost to the point where her grey cotton panties were now more like to that of a thong. As Amber was busy examining her current status, abruptly the mist vanishes from the room and releasing Amber to the ground.

Meanwhile, Stephanie finally manages to open the door, but not before looking like she had jumped into a pool. She was completely drenched to the point where her shoes were sloshing. Stephanie quickly made her way to the next room on the left. She opens the door to that of a knife room. “Oh hell NO!” she yelled, but before she could leave out, the door slammed shut and locked from the outside. Stephanie slowly turned around to a ghost form similar to that of Freddy Krueger. In shock, Stephanie remained still as the ghost approached her. She could see its knife-shaped fingers run up the fabric of her black shirt, though she couldn’t feel anything. She pushed at the ghost, but her hands just went through it. Out of panic, she darted for the other side of the room, and in instinct, the ghost swiped at her. Stephanie looked down at four carvings with a display of her wet stomach underneath. The voices of men began cheering for her demise.

She watched as the ghost came closer with two claws out in preparation. Stephanie did what she could and tried for another pass to the other side of the room, but this time, the ghost was ready. As she ran, the two claws swung at an unviewable rate. When Stephanie made it to the other wall, she felt her black shirt rip and tear up and down her chest, shoulders, and back. Almost at once, her shirt fell in small amounts of soaked fabric to the ground, leaving Stephanie in a wet full-coverage white bra. Men whistled from all sides of the room. As Stephanie blushed and covered herself, she noticed that this wasn’t the bra she had chosen earlier in the day. All of a sudden, Ryki interrupted the game. “Why Stephanie, that’s an interesting choice of bra you have there, and might I take notice that the cup size seems to have increased… I can’t wait…”

Stephanie’s eyes enlarged as she had a momentary flashback of Tina. Finally, she snapped out of it in time to see the ghost within arm’s reach. Stephanie squealed and ran toward the door, in which, did open this time. As Stephanie scampered down the hallway back toward the beginning room. When she crossed into the room, she was hit by a spotlight and stopped running. “Look down,” a male voice said. The ghost’s knife-like fingers quickly ran up the backside of her pants and came down the front side. Instantly, the soaked black pants dropped to the ground. “AHHHH,” Stephanie responded. Men began to whistle and laugh as her slender and wet figure, now showed off a pair of white adult diapers. Stephanie immediately covered her crotch with one hand and her wet bra in the other. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! THESE AREN’T MINE!!” “Yeah, but you’re wearing them,” a male voice shouted as others cackled in laughter.

By this moment, Stephanie heard another noise down the hall. It was Amber! “Does she have the key?!” Stephanie wondered. As Amber drew near, Stephanie forgot for a moment about her situation, uncovered herself, and stared at Amber’s new figure. “Oh my god!!! Those are…nice,” Stephanie mumbled. “Wait, that was my desire!” She shouted. Amber walked closer with a bounce in each step and “up and downed” Stephanie as she drew near. “Well Miss Wonderbra, I can see you have your sexy pants on tonight,” Amber boasted. Stephanie blushed and quickly covered herself as much as she could. “Have you found the key yet?” Stephanie asked. “Nope, but I will, and I’ll be going to model looking like this. Guys will go nuts when I tease and leave them wanting,” Amber replied. As soon as Amber closed her mouth, the invisible Ryki snapped his fingers and a large stuffed grizzly bear appeared behind Amber.

“Ohhh, you think you’re getting away with teasing your body?” The ghostly Krueger responded.
The bear grabbed Amber by the arms with one arm and around the stomach with the other. The ghost drew closer and, with extreme slow motion, it slices upward at the bridge of Amber’s strained grey cotton bra. It was as if time stood still for all as the cutting moved north gently separating Amber’s voluptuous breasts and cleavage. At the last stroke, Amber’s breasts unloaded with the pressure and bounced into their natural form. Sounds of metal beating bars and uproar commenced as Amber screamed. Amber’s tits were still as before, as her nipples faced softly east-to-west, except for the brand-new fullness she had been gifted.

Stephanie covered her mouth laughing and pointed at Amber, then she said, “That’s what you get, b*tch!” Immediately, the ghostly voice spoke up, “You think you’re done, hot pants?” Before Stephanie could react, the knife-like fingers sliced ever so quickly. It was a montage of ripping from the cutting of her white bra straps to the bridge that held her white bra cups together. Even before in Ryki’s torture along with Britney, she had not been naked in public. She watched as her white bra fell apart and…wads of dried-up tissue fell from her cups. Stephanie froze in horror; her face gleamed in crimson red as the dried-up tissue hit the floor, and a shockwave ran down her body as she realized that a small amount of tissue was found stuck around her semi-visible ½ inch hardened pink nipples surrounded by her perky 34B’s. Stephanie came to and, with haste, covered her small breasts. The male voices erupted in laughter from all directions along with some final whistling.

Ryki interrupted their mating calls with a final announcement, “Only five minutes are remaining. At which time, the door will lock until daybreak, and all male prisoners will be released. This is your final warning.” Ryki’s message was greeted with male uproar and fear from both girls. Amber fought to get free as Stephanie realized that no one had searched the main room. Stephanie noticed a mat by the door and thought to herself that it couldn’t be that simple. She walked over and looked under the mat, but nothing was there. Stephanie thought to herself about the top frame of the door. With one hand she reached upward and barely felt a key. “I found it!” She proclaimed.
Directly after her sensation of the key, the ghost whispered in her ear, “Yeah, I found something too. Your full-covering granny DIAPER!” Stephanie rapidly looked down as she saw the ghost’s knife-like fingers on both sides of the diaper’s waistband and its quick motion snap outward. Stephanie watched it much like in slow motion as the diaper fell forward and her loss of sensation within the back. The ghost spoke again saying, “I’m not sure why you’re wearing two underpants, but I can tell the carpet matches the d****s from your nice trimmings under that small shear white triangle you got there. These strings do wonders for your backside.”

Stephanie could now see, as well as the rest of the men, simple white strings that lace around her toned ass cheeks and met a sheer white triangle that barely topped over her black trimmings. “OH MY GOD, I’ve never been so embarrassed and this NAKED in public before!!! I got to hurry!” As both butt cheeks give a pleasant look to her stride, Stephanie sprints toward the door with one hand over her silky petite breasts and the other over the remaining see-through material. Amber continues to struggle as she watches Stephanie yelling, “NO! You can’t leave me like this.” Stephanie never acknowledges her former friend’s plea. “Please, I’ll do anyth…” Amber stops as she notices the ghost appear before her. She looks down to a knife shaped finger gently rubbing over the soft fabric of her grey cotton panties guarding her clit. Though Amber can’t feel the ghost’s touch, her mind reminds her of the sensation and leads to her panties becoming wet.

Stephanie unlocks the door as Ryki finally appears before Amber wearing only a grin. “I’m causing your first and second orgasm tonight; then these boys will have their go. Now, they will get to play with the model before her debut. Let’s get these panties off, shall we?” Stephanie runs through to safety like her life depended on it. At the same time, Ryki reaches in with his bare hand and rips the fabric from Amber’s hips. First, he teases her with kisses on her thigh as well as running his down her body. Ryki grabs Amber ass, inclines her, then fucks her until her second orgasm. “I should go for a third, but I know the boys are waiting. I can’t break my promise, now can I? Taunted Ryki. He slaps her ass for a nice bouncy and slight yell in Amber’s response. The buzzer sounds as the prisoners rush in the room for their turn with soon-to-be model Amber.