One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How To Do A Reverse Image Search (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=220841)

tom_cat 03-30-2018 01:04 AM

How To Do A Reverse Image Search

This thread will have two purposes.

1. To be a service to all members. If you make a request here other members will attempt to find photos of the requested woman for you.

2. The second purpose is to teach people how to do thorough searches for pics you want.

*** What this thread is not, is a place for lazy people who want other members to do everything for them without having to put any effort into finding the pics yourself.

Rules:

1. You must have a minimum of 10 content posts before you may make a request in this thread. (Content posts mean contributing pictures. videos or important information in your posts.)
2. You may only request pics/info for one woman at a time. Do not post a group of different women.
3. Please hit the thanks button when another member helps you.

tom_cat 03-30-2018 01:32 AM

Searching Made Easy

I'll begin by giving you some simple instructions so you can find pictures yourself without asking others to help you. It can be a lot of fun to search and find that pot of gold that you didn't think existed.

Tip: Go to YouTube and type 'how to reverse image search on google'. I guarantee you that you'll get lots and lots of results with this one search. Click on an interesting looking video to learn how to use the image search feature offered by Google. It's typically very good and may result in your finding what you're looking for without having to ask anybody.

Of course you may come up empty and not find more pics. Even some of the real pro pic hunters can't find more and it's always possible there is only one pic that exists.

It is also possible that there may be a set of pics that can't be found for various reasons. Try going to YouTube and typing 'how does google image search work' to learn their methods to find photos. By learning something about how they find pics you might pick up some good tips on how to search.

*** Keep coming back for more search tips. I'll give you plenty of information to make you an expert picture hunter. I will do it one step at a time so it'll be easy to learn and find what you're looking for if they're out there.

tom_cat 03-30-2018 01:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a sample photo for you to try to find using Google image search. When you search this photo you will get some hits, but I'm not sure you'll find more than this one picture using google. If you do happen to find a set that isn't watermarked please post it here and show off your search skills.

papyresistance 03-30-2018 02:16 AM

I found some

7 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom_cat (Post 2601387)
Here is a sample photo for you to try to find using Google image search. When you search this photo you will get some hits, but I'm not sure you'll find more than this one picture using google. If you do happen to find a set that isn't watermarked please post it here and show off your search skills.

please find some photos found via image search

eskimojoe 03-30-2018 02:38 AM

8 Attachment(s)
OK, I have one. Very hard to find any hits on google image search. Hopefully she's not a dmca case, or this post will go bye-bye quickly. If anyone has more of her, please post it here.

genedebs 03-30-2018 03:29 PM

other search sites

Thanks for this post. This is an important skill to have.

In addition to Google image searches, both Bing.com and Yandex.com do a pretty good job on reverse image searches. On Bing images, you need to make sure that "SafeSearch" setting is turned off. Both Bing and Yandex allow you to search by uploading an image from your hard drive or by using an image address from the web. Once you understand how to do a Google image search, it is not difficult to do the same on the other search sites.

I do reverse searches to find bigger images of the one I have, to find a version of a picture without a water mark and to find additional images of the same woman.

openthe4thseal 03-30-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom_cat (Post 2601382)

Rules:

1. You must have a minimum of 10 content posts before you may make a request in this thread. (Content posts mean contributing pictures. videos or important information in your posts.)

ONLY 10?

YOU CAVED.

tom_cat 03-31-2018 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by openthe4thseal (Post 2601668)
ONLY 10?

YOU CAVED.

It's not just 10 posts. It is 10 content posts which means they need to share and not just be lurkers. I'm pretty sure if a member has shared 10 times they will be a good member and are worth helping out.

tom_cat 03-31-2018 02:20 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by eskimojoe (Post 2601397)
OK, I have one. Very hard to find any hits on google image search. Hopefully she's not a dmca case, or this post will go bye-bye quickly. If anyone has more of her, please post it here.

Just a few

eskimojoe 03-31-2018 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom_cat (Post 2601865)
Just a few

Thanks, I already had the first two but that last one is new to me.