One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Public Grope, Fondling (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=76248)

slipstream 04-29-2009 03:03 PM

Public Grope, Fondling

1 Attachment(s)
Staged but... would like to see more of the real thing.

I can't seem to find pics of naked women allowing themselves to be touched by strangers at construction sites, etc....

Thanks.

hopskipjump 04-29-2009 03:28 PM

Best film I've seen fitting that bill is called 'Amanda At The Bin Yard' by Blackpoolgirls.com
Gorgeous huge-chested brunette milf gets stripped, hosed, fondled, carried, tied by a bunch of binmen.
PublicDisgrace has some good moments of a similar nature.

nepter 05-02-2009 12:30 PM

HERE ARE SOME

9 Attachment(s)
:eek:VERY EXCITING SITUATION ISN T IT

import_girl_fan 05-03-2009 07:14 PM

Anymore from the series of the girl in pink fingered by three guys?:)

slipstream 05-31-2009 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This looks like a stranger invited to fondle.

stevin6 06-05-2009 06:18 PM

This pic was shot in Munich, Germany.
;)

slipstream 07-05-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nepter (Post 541032)

What's really working for me is that my wife has that pink dress... or one very similar. Oh, the fantasies!

deadfrog42 07-06-2009 12:16 AM

A few from St. Louis Mardi Gras 2006

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a few I took back in 2006. If anybody has any other pics from Mardi gras in St. Louis I started a thread in the Exhibition and Voyeurism section.

Hope you guys like these. The girls didn't seem to mind!

welovebiggirls 07-06-2009 07:27 PM

Ultimate Grope

1 Attachment(s)
:D :D :D :D

Rhinoxxbaby 07-08-2009 03:44 PM

flash grope

2 Attachment(s)
the hands dive in pretty quickly ... :D

Rhinoxxbaby 07-08-2009 03:52 PM

public groping

10 Attachment(s)
various pics

slipstream 07-08-2009 07:47 PM

Awesome adds to the thread! Thanks!

DiskoDaddy 07-09-2009 07:33 PM

Suggestion

Also, do some searching around with the term, "dogging". It's all the rage in Europe, taking your wife out in public and letting scummy dudes fondle her, then making a hasty getaway. Too bad it's not that big here!!

DD

BobbyBlack 07-10-2009 07:27 PM

You may also like to check out frottophilia dot com for pics and stories about groping.

MSG 07-11-2009 06:28 AM

Any more Amanda @ binyard, or NiP crowd shots? (incl. unfortunate ENF crowdsurfers)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hopskipjump (Post 539898)
here you go

Wow! Thanks slipstream, hopskipjump, nepter & everyone contributing to this thread.
I'm finding most of these photos here very VERY hot.

Perhaps I'm part of a minority with a few other women here, or maybe I'm on my own, but I've had many fantasies for a few years of losing all of my clothes in a public place, often they're forcibly stripped off of me outside in broad daylight, until I'm completely bare naked & helpless with nowhere to turn without being confronted by crowds of hungry hands. (The crowdsurfer photo reminds me of getting stripped while bouncing on top of a moshpit.) After the stripping & my futile failed attempts at escaping, I either have my bare ass spanked mercilessly over someone's knee, or my body is groped relentlessly while many other's watch my forced orgasms, or in some extreme cases... *ahem* ...let me simply say ...more.

Many of the photos I'm seeing here bring aspects of these fantasies to life visually for me.

hopskipjump's photo montage of Amanda at the Binyard was pretty incredible.
Are there any video clips available of that scene? (rapidshare?)

I've recently discovered publicdisgrace dot com, does anyone else have any opinions of their content.
I wonder if it's content is too severe or extreme to include in this forum? Or should this be discussed in different thread?

MSG 07-14-2009 01:10 AM

:(

Is this a dead string now??
I was really getting into it.
Anyone?
*sigh*
:( (more pouting)

Rhinoxxbaby 07-14-2009 01:51 PM

boobie gropes

4 Attachment(s)

Rhinoxxbaby 07-22-2009 06:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

here's the first pic from the no-panty-girl-on-stage-in-the-pink-dress series

love the look on her face ... :D

slipstream 07-22-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG (Post 572692)
Is this a dead string now??
I was really getting into it.
Anyone?
*sigh*
:( (more pouting)

I, for one, love hearing you sigh...lol... but don't want you to pout! I'll do some digging. Your fantasies are exciting to me. I'd love to hear if you've ever put yourself in situations where you could get groped like, say, backing your buns up to a strange man on a crowded dance floor? If you need a photographer to document an experience like that, just let me know.. :D

slipstream 07-22-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhinoxxbaby (Post 576229)

Me, too.. she's beautiful and probably quite drunk. I love that shot. Thanks for adding it. It's great to see the tiny camera screen in the foreground, too. LOL

Rhinoxxbaby 07-23-2009 01:30 PM

groping & fondling

8 Attachment(s)

Knightrain 07-26-2009 09:10 PM

Great pics! Thanks for the additions!

MSG 07-27-2009 11:22 AM

My personal groping experience.

Awwww, that's sweet slippy.
Speaking of crowded dancefloors, there was one night when I learned the hard way not to wear a wrap-around sarong commando to a dance club while drinking dozens of doubles. In short, when your dress comes undone on a crowded dancefloor, it's mighty hard to retrieve it from under countless dancing feet while the music blasting & the lights are flashing. I do recall that any "helping hands" that were present at that time were more interested in handfuls of my tits, ass & undercarriage as I crawled around trying to free up the remaining ripped fabric from underfoot, then stood up naked & tried to squeeze my way through the crowd back to my friends' table before doing a walk of shame to retrieve my jacket from coatcheck. As unwelcomingly distracting as all those grabby hands & sweaty fingers were at the time, it is rather hot to reflect on now & might be fun to recreate in a semi-controlled environment?
If any photos of that incident exist, I've never seen them. (At least not here, yet.)

I'm more than positive that there's likely a large number of security guards (hotels, highways, nightclubs, office buildings...) around town that have gotten a good wank off to security tapes with me in nothing but my birthday suit.
But Slipstream, if I need ever need a pro photographer to shoot a truly embarrassing or humiliating naked moment, I know who to call. :)
Capture my best side, will ya? ;) (Hopefully that's every side :D)

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipstream (Post 576236)
I, for one, love hearing you sigh...lol... but don't want you to pout! I'll do some digging. Your fantasies are exciting to me. I'd love to hear if you've ever put yourself in situations where you could get groped like, say, backing your buns up to a strange man on a crowded dance floor? If you need a photographer to document an experience like that, just let me know.. :D

slipstream 07-27-2009 08:38 PM

What a wonderful story, MSG. Thanks for sharing.

Might you be posted somewhere? ...he asked with a Cheshire grin.

camel08 07-30-2009 03:19 AM

nice.... thanks for sharing:)

slipstream 07-30-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG (Post 578173)
Awwww, that's sweet slippy.
Speaking of crowded dancefloors, there was one night when I learned the hard way not to wear a wrap-around sarong commando to a dance club while drinking dozens of doubles. In short, when your dress comes undone on a crowded dancefloor, it's mighty hard to retrieve it from under countless dancing feet while the music blasting & the lights are flashing. I do recall that any "helping hands" that were present at that time were more interested in handfuls of my tits, ass & undercarriage as I crawled around trying to free up the remaining ripped fabric from underfoot, then stood up naked & tried to squeeze my way through the crowd back to my friends' table before doing a walk of shame to retrieve my jacket from coatcheck. As unwelcomingly distracting as all those grabby hands & sweaty fingers were at the time, it is rather hot to reflect on now & might be fun to recreate in a semi-controlled environment?
If any photos of that incident exist, I've never seen them. (At least not here, yet.)

I'm more than positive that there's likely a large number of security guards (hotels, highways, nightclubs, office buildings...) around town that have gotten a good wank off to security tapes with me in nothing but my birthday suit.
But Slipstream, if I need ever need a pro photographer to shoot a truly embarrassing or humiliating naked moment, I know who to call. :)
Capture my best side, will ya? ;) (Hopefully that's every side :D)

MSG, tried to PM you but got a message saying you need to clear some inbox space.
:confused:

MSG 07-31-2009 03:04 AM

Oops.

Slipstream, I'm terribly sorry. I fixed that problem, please try again.
I was sad not to see a reply from you earlier, but now I know why.
D'oh. Can you ever forgive me?
(or might I need to be punished for my sins? ;))

EddieGlass 07-31-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

the old guy touching the young girl in the sea is flavio briatore

slipstream 08-02-2009 10:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG (Post 579605)
Slipstream, I'm terribly sorry. I fixed that problem, please try again.
I was sad not to see a reply from you earlier, but now I know why.
D'oh. Can you ever forgive me?
(or might I need to be punished for my sins? ;))

You'll need to be punished, M. You'll have to submit to this situation.

untendrunter 08-04-2009 05:09 AM

Great girl, great pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhinoxxbaby (Post 576229)

Hi, thanks for this sweety. Where can I find more pics of her? It's just unbelievable.
Thanks a lot.

nicolaharris 08-04-2009 06:27 AM

i also have this fantasy after an event where i had a row with an ex boyfs new gf and i ended up slappin her so her and her friends undressed me (this was in a house party by the way) and led me around by my hair as strangers hands roamed all over me and i DEFO heard cam fones clickin away. would defo love to try it again one day, maybe with people i didnt know.

slipstream 08-04-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicolaharris (Post 581107)
i also have this fantasy after an event where i had a row with an ex boyfs new gf and i ended up slappin her so her and her friends undressed me (this was in a house party by the way) and led me around by my hair as strangers hands roamed all over me and i DEFO heard cam fones clickin away. would defo love to try it again one day, maybe with people i didnt know.

That's a hot fantasy. Would love to see the pictures even if they were role-playing recreations.

nicolaharris 08-06-2009 09:16 AM

well, if someone can arrange it SAFELY lol and so none of my mates see id consider re creating it, theyd ave to find a few willin women to play my exs gf andd mates, lol

slipstream 08-07-2009 05:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Looking for fun...finding fun...

MSG 08-13-2009 02:01 PM

Dogging? Sharking?

Is this the "dogging" that I've been hearing about lately?
(Possibly more popular in the more civilized UK than here in N.A.?)

Not to be confused with "sharking", I'm guessing?
Can someone set me straight here?

slipstream 08-13-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG (Post 584570)

One definition of "sharking"....LOL...

"this is a move when you have your girl get on her knees doggystyle and you stand across the room naked. then you put your hands together above your head and mimic a shark, all the while your humming the JAWS theme song. you make your way across the room and when you get near her you hump her as hard as you can sending her head crashing into the wall."

Actually, I think "sharking" is quite popular in Japan... essentially pulling a girl's panties down in public, especially if she is wearing a short skirt.

MSG...honey... I am very straight right now...lol ... and would love to set you. :)

MrWinkus 08-14-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

Dogging is having sex in a public place, with the intention of being watched. Usually it's done in your car, in a carpark at night, and you're supposed to flash your headlights so people know you want the to watch.

Apparently there are lists of dogging sites online.

Richard53 08-14-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

'Dogging' in the UK has changed its meaning over the years. It used to refer to voyeur types who went out to 'lovers' lane' type places after dark to spy on the courting couples. They would take a dog with them, as it was the perfect excuse if caught - "well, officer, the dog went over here and I was just trying to get him back" kind of thing.

Nowadays it refers to an activity where people turn up at remote car parks and either have sex in the car, watch other people having sex in the car, or allow strangers to join in, in a variety of ways. These last pics seem to be from a dogging session. There are various codes used between doggers - leaving the interior light on, flashing headlights, and so on. There are also a number of UK websites with dogging locations and bulletin boards where people can exchange information.

singulti 08-15-2009 10:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is one more of the pink dress series that I didn't see posted. Would love to see more if anyone has any.

Richard53 08-16-2009 12:46 PM

Hey, berniefishnotes, look at the date and time on our posts above explaining 'dogging'. Two minds, one thought :)