One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Photos of Naked Charity Calendars (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=57353)

Tony25 01-18-2008 01:41 PM

Photos of Naked Charity Calendars

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone! I've been searching through all the internet to find pictures of student naked calendars and I found very few (that I'll post soon if u want, although they are reposts). I specially would like to find all photos available from "DUCK naked Calendar", the naked charity calendar featuring the students of the University of Durham, (and most specially those from 2008's calendar). How is it possible that there are so few available on the net? Couldn't anybody who has the calendar scan them and post them?

Men, it's so erotic to see all these students (some of them my ex-college partners, naked for a good cause!!

If anybody can help, PLEASE, post them!!

Tony25 01-18-2008 01:45 PM

The few pics I have

10 Attachment(s)
Here's the only pics I could find...

Tony25 01-18-2008 02:06 PM

And the last ones I could find

4 Attachment(s)
I really hope someone can find more (or scan them if you are one of those lucky people who bought the Calendar!!)

ghostrider_ghostlead 01-18-2008 04:59 PM

superb post

excellent post... definitely a 5 star

Klondike 01-18-2008 05:16 PM

OMG! Will someone please get the smelling salts for Fango...

Where did this wonderful material come from?

Klondike

Klondike 01-18-2008 05:22 PM

It occured to me that you probably have not seen this post. Some of your pics are here....

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...highlight=duck

But the others - are they from UDurham too, or elsewhere?

Klondike

Fango 01-18-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klondike (Post 381559)
OMG! Will someone please get the smelling salts for Fango...

Where did this wonderful material come from?

Klondike

....ergmhkl....

Huh, sorry, I just came to. What's going on?

*looks*

*faints again*

Fango

Fango 01-18-2008 06:33 PM

But no, seriously, these are some of the greatest Hidden Nudity pics and some of the greatest "naked college student" pics I've ever seen, right up there with the Skidmore Wombats. I mean, Holy Fucking Shit! :eek: The girls on stage series was brand new to me. Every single one of them, without fail, is cute as hell and definitely my type. And topless. Did I mention topless? Absolutely amazing, stupendous, fantastic and fabulous. Where in the world (or on the Web, as the case may be) did you find these wonderful, wonderful pictures?!?

Thanks (x1,000,000)

Fango

Slick 01-18-2008 07:32 PM

Great

Awesome pictures

Klondike 01-18-2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fango44 (Post 381591)
But no, seriously, these are some of the greatest Hidden Nudity pics and some of the greatest "naked college student" pics I've ever seen, right up there with the Skidmore Wombats. I mean, Holy Fucking Shit! :eek: The girls on stage series was brand new to me. Every single one of them, without fail, is cute as hell and definitely my type. And topless. Did I mention topless? Absolutely amazing, stupendous, fantastic and fabulous. Where in the world (or on the Web, as the case may be) did you find these wonderful, wonderful pictures?!?

Thanks (x1,000,000)

Fango

Lets take a poll and pic a country.

i was going to say Sweden, but the mix looks a bit more international than that. So I will say, off the wall...

Netherlands.

progressive AND multicultural....

on second though - If they are x-college partners of Tony and Tony speaks English, then we're likely talking UK or US.

Glad to hear your feeling better, Fango....

Klondike

KarlMalone 01-18-2008 08:49 PM

Simply a fantastic thread.

Tony25 01-18-2008 09:53 PM

The origin of the pics

Answering thoso who asked where these pics are from: they're from England. Concretely from Durham University. every single year they make an amazing charity naked calendar with lots of photos like these!

That's why I decided to start this thread: There must be lots of more photos from Durham Uni's naked girls!!!! We just need that someone who bought a calendar scans them and posts them! It's amazing they haven't been put somewhere in the internet before! That's why I ask for help to find them.

One last thing: I studied in Durham for a year, and I MET SOME OF THE GIRLS! The one on the right in the first pis I posted used to do a language conversation exchange with me. Some others lived in my same college, altough I had not spoken to them.

Anyway: any other ex-Durham student or current Durham student: please, scan the photographs from DUCK naked calendar PLEASE. Or any expert in finding stuff on the net, please, try hard. It's for a great cause! You all saw how amazing DUCK calendar is!!

Thanks to all thoso who have supported the thread!!

solarking 01-19-2008 12:26 AM

Great job Tony25! Hopefully we'll find more, although it will be tough to match your postings.

osreb 01-19-2008 10:09 PM

2 pics 2 add

2 Attachment(s)
I am big fan of group pics and your finds are fantasic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a few. Do not think they are calendar pics but I think they fir this theme.

osreb

osreb 01-19-2008 10:30 PM

found 1 more

1 Attachment(s)
Oberlin women's Rugby

Tony25 01-19-2008 11:34 PM

Hundreds of pics waiting...

Every single year thr Durham Universoty Charity Komitee (DUCK) makes a whole calendar with more than 12 photos... how is it possible that none of them are in the internet? I'm sure u all understand how frustrating it is... so many incredible naked girls in photos as wonderful as the ones I posted... but where are the photos? Isn't it amazing that they were not published yet?

Klondike 01-20-2008 01:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony25 (Post 382001)
Every single year thr Durham Universoty Charity Komitee (DUCK) makes a whole calendar with more than 12 photos... how is it possible that none of them are in the internet? I'm sure u all understand how frustrating it is... so many incredible naked girls in photos as wonderful as the ones I posted... but where are the photos? Isn't it amazing that they were not published yet?

Its the same story with many charity calendar photos. They are made to raise money, and so they are purposely kept off the net. Otherwise, how are they going to meet their fund raising goals? Low res versions ought to be out there though so that you know what you are paying for. But scanning fs ones is going to be illegal.

Here's a nice one I found recently. There are 11 more, but nooooo.........:) You must PAY to see the rest. And so it goes...

KLondike

Tony25 01-20-2008 10:36 AM

What about the old calendars?

I understand that the calendars are made to raise money, and that's great. But couldn't they scan photos of calendars from former years? It is not possible to buy them anymore so, why not let everybody enjoy the photos? ;)

fuzzdog 01-20-2008 11:36 AM

German student calendar

3 Attachment(s)
I think these have been posted before, but I could not find the right phase to search for them.

I think it was a german biblical college that posted this calendar.

They were depicting scenes from the Bible.

Klondike 01-20-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony25 (Post 382223)
I understand that the calendars are made to raise money, and that's great. But couldn't they scan photos of calendars from former years? It is not possible to buy them anymore so, why not let everybody enjoy the photos? ;)

I suppose - thats a good point. They're pretty useless after one year unlike a book or something.

The problem may be that, relative to mags and other material that gets scanned, not a lot of these calendars get sold in the first place. And in the second place, there isn't a huge demand for scans.

Anway, I put this question to the owner of the blog http://www.nakedcharity.blogspot.com. I also told him I linked to his site from here. Maybe he can shed some light on this and will get back to me in a few days - stay tuned.

cheers,

Klondike

daveduchovny 01-20-2008 02:20 PM

There's nothing to stop anyone ordering the latest one from the DUCK office (contact details on the DUCK website) - only £3.50 and it all goes to charity!

Maybe they keep copies from previous years? Would anyone like to email them and ask? ;)

osreb 01-21-2008 12:33 AM

Sophie Sandolo's Nude Calendar

3 Attachment(s)
Not a team but this lady golfer hada sexy 2006 calendar;

Sexy golfer Sophie Sandolo has released her explosive and sexy calendar for 2006, and she shared these photos with iGossip.

"I could not resist, the 2005 calendar brought me so much luck and such enormous visibility that I could not start the 2006 season without repeating the experience!" The 28 year-old French-born Italian professional golf player, is 5'6" tall (171 cm) with dark blond hair and green eyes. Sophie enjoys dancing, windsurfing and information technology. She says she particularly enjoys the link between golf, fashion and glamour.

Sophie Sandolo is one of the best golf professionals on the Ladies European Tour. After a brilliant amateur career she gained her card to play the Ladies European Tour at the end of the season 1999.

In a 6 year career to date, she has played 85 events with eleven top ten finishes and 16 top 20s with her career best finish a tie for second place at the Catalonia Ladies Masters 2005 and at the Spanish Open 2003.

osreb 01-21-2008 12:38 AM

also check out "Beauty and the Bass" calendar

http://www.beautyandthebass.com/2004.htm

all photos with real fish.

fuzzdog 01-21-2008 12:45 AM

More Sandolo

3 Attachment(s)
she has a 2007 and 2008 calendar, but I don't have any pics from them-

zoiks 01-21-2008 12:37 PM

I don't know how you came across the 'out-takes' of the calendar shoot, Tony, but they are quite incredible!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...1&d=1200682100

The guy in the grey hat is enjoying his job. Wonder if the girl he was carrying made any cheeky comments...?!

denpee 01-21-2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoiks (Post 382565)
I don't know how you came across the 'out-takes' of the calendar shoot, Tony, but they are quite incredible!

The guy in the grey hat is enjoying his job. Wonder if the girl he was carrying made any cheeky comments...?!

How come the girls still have their underwear on though, but the lads haven't!

Fango 01-21-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denpee (Post 382614)
How come the girls still have their underwear on though, but the lads haven't!

You see that all the time in European college stuff like this, whether it be initiations or charity calendars, etc. The guys always get fully naked and the girls always leave their panties on. I dunno why. It must be a cultural thing. :confused:

Fango

osreb 01-21-2008 09:07 PM

2 more

2 Attachment(s)
team pics for calendars

mikeverty 01-22-2008 12:39 PM

really great post
thanks

Tony25 01-22-2008 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoiks (Post 382565)

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...1&d=1200682100

:D Yeah, I had notice that the guy is enjoying his job. And, by the way, I agree it's rubish that the girls keep theis knickers on while the guys are naked...

Thanks to all those who are collaborationg with the thread!

Klondike 01-22-2008 08:42 PM

E-mail reply to question about scans

A couple of days ago, i wrote the webhost of http://www.nakedcharity.blogspot.com to ask if he knew of anybody scanning old naked charity calendars. Here is his reply:

[QUOTE]Hi. Great to hear from you.

I don't know of anyone scanning old charity calendars: I wish I did. I'd be
delighted to see such a resource myself, for the same reason I started the
site and blog.

If one simply has the desire to look at naked models, there is certainly no
shortage of sources on the internet. These pictures are clearly different,
special. What the models in these charity calendars have in common is an
attitude that comes through in almost every photograph: Self-awareness,
courage, commitment to their cause, self-depreciating humor, and a bit of a
tweak to the nose to people too stuffy to appreciate the gesture.

It's what I find appealing about these images, regardless of where the
models rate on any scale of conventional beauty. Whether hourglass or pear,
young or old, man or woman, they're all unfailingly, irresistably charming.

Different groups produce calendars for different reasons, so I'd be
reluctant to make any generalized guesses about what the response to a
request for permission to scan would be.

Some, I'm sure--most, I tend to think--would be delighted for the attention,
especially if the scans were distributed along with the appropriate
information for donating to the cause the calendars were intended to
benefit.

Some would flatly refuse. Some of the "models" were only reluctantly talked
into participating, with assurances like "we're only printing a few hundred
of them" and "only a few local people will see them" and "most of them will
sit in a drawer unused". The idea of having these images available on the
Web would scare the stuffing out of them.

And some continue to make calendars, and might insist on protecting their
copyrights. Long Tom Grange, Vail Und****d, and Breast of Canada are among a
dozen or so organizations who've marketed calendars in multiple years.

And just because the calendars are expired doesn't mean the group isn't
still selling them. Salt Springs, near Seattle, continued to sell their
calendar for several years, until they finally sold out.

The copyright issues alone strike me as utterly nightmarish. Who owns the
photo, the model, the photographer, or the publisher? Or some combination of
the three? And just because it's last year's calendar doesn't mean it's
public domain. That won't happen until, last I heard, 75 years after the
death of the last surviving author.

The internet being the kind of place it is, of course, if someone were to
begin such an image collection, there is precious little anyone could do
about it if he wished to. Very few of these groups have the wherewithal to
mount any kind of legal protest, even if they knew where to direct it. And
if the collection isn't itself making money, I can't see that it would be
doing anyone any harm.

But, as you say, the small numbers in which most of these calendars were
printed would make finding and acquiring them very difficult. The main
reason I started my site is that I couldn't afford to buy the calendars.

All of this is, of course, just my untrained non-legal opinion. I hope you
find it useful.

Daniel Taylor
Nakedcharity.com
Nakedcharity.blogspot.com[END QUOTE]

The jist - To build a collection, go ahead and try going into the business of buying and scanning calendars yourself. No one else is doing it. You may be violating the law, but few have the resources to come after you. Then you can barter and trade your scans with others doing the same thing to build up your collection without having to spend TOO much money.

Or......stick around OCC and nakedcharity.blogspot.com as your next best alternative. Take what you can get and be thankful for the fact that the internet exists, period..

cheers,

Klondike

Klondike 01-22-2008 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Daniel is listening. Check out his blog and read my original E-mail posted there, then enjoy this nice pic.

Klondike

homerbf 01-22-2008 11:19 PM

Hey Klondike, I'll take the long haired brunette "bringing up the rear"!

Fango 01-23-2008 11:21 AM

I just posted this:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=57578

Not from students, but naked charity calendars nonetheless.

Fango

RAHUVA 01-23-2008 02:57 PM

A Few of my Favs

7 Attachment(s)
I saved the best for last!

caw2007 01-24-2008 12:31 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/stoke/features/...ar_girls.shtml

... and click the thumbnails.

spectator 01-25-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAHUVA (Post 383324)
I saved the best for last!

Haha.

These pics are from an old magazine put out by a strip club chain called "Deja Vu".

I had it when I was a kid - not something one forgets!

jungipud 01-25-2008 06:33 PM

from Stanford

1 Attachment(s)
just one

Tony25 01-26-2008 12:31 AM

Some more pics from the same girls

3 Attachment(s)
The same girls again (the instep dance society of the University of Durham). By the way, the girl on the right (curly hair) is called Sarah. She's English and she speaks very good Catalan and Spanish (information for those who like to know details about the girls they're looking at).

Tony25 01-26-2008 12:35 AM

A very pretty Catalan girl

1 Attachment(s)
That pic is from a naked calendar from the "Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona", featuring a very pretty Catalan girl (definitely Catalonia is a great nation!).

P.D. They didn't strip for charity, they did it just to raise money for a University graduation trip.